• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
No one is denying that you're not clever...

I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
i laughed when i read it.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
^ care to share what type you think Edahn is. Also put your thinking caps away. I wasn't getting a dig at anyone, just letting Edahn know that people of all types can be clever not just NT's.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
^ I have no clue what type you are. I'll ask Limey. He'll roll his eyes and tell me I am wasting valuable time but still what's one little question going to hurt?

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Here's a clue:

ENTP.

Sorry if that gives it away.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Oops! I apologized... that uses F. I must be an ENFP.

KK I'm ENFP.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
^ care to share what type you think Edahn is. Also put your thinking caps away. I wasn't getting a dig at anyone, just letting Edahn know that people of all types can be clever not just NT's.

not really. as i was under the impression that it was supposed to just be a fun opinion thread, and since i shared mine, i've had people asking for clarification, explanations, and even PROOF.

that and i think edahn gets off on being an enigma, so i'll let him have it. no skin off my back.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Proof is overrated. It's much easier to change our understanding as we see fit.

Lurker

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Yes, but I'm a moderator here, too. I wouldn't want a job like this, and I know that Te would only be tertiary, but still, it's not as strong as my Fe, which would be the alternate tertiary function.
No. You did the same on INTPc. And weren't you the one who wanted to create Central Central? And you also started a thread on giving people career advice and things like that. Not saying anything but that this is not out of line with Te.

Even with that, I would say this: my "goals" in posting at this site are:

1. Test original ideas
2. Develop original ideas when replying to threads I find interesting
3. Having fun, cracking jokes, developing friendships
4. Give others advice by analyzing problems and finding solutions
5. Soliciting advice regarding my own problems

The order changes from time to time depending on how comfortable I am, but I don't see these goals as being too "Te."
Okay. The fact that you're creating goals for posting on this site is evidence of Te. I, for example, have no goals when I post here. In fact, I never think about how people are interrelating and whether they're comfortable and the future of posting and stuff like that. Nothing you've posted is out of line with ENFP.

Fair enough, although I think the style is different, and the concentration is different. Anytime I have a discussion with NFs, it always tends to digress and focus on the MANNER of communication rather than the communication itself. That bothers the living fuck out of me, and rings of T more than F.
This is a good point. But it's also something you do. You tend to evaluate how we're communicating, not just substance. Your threads at INTPc are often about how we're talking and what our goals should be, rather than just doing it.

It's interesting.

BTW, this is Rajah. I stole my computer back. ;)

Usehername

On a mission
Julia Roberts is an ESFJ. Have you met her? :devil:

Seems like everyone you know is on their way (or hoping) to becoming famous.

?!

IxTP, no? Likely an INTP?! I think you're seeing her acting shadow; if you examine her interpersonal life there's no way she's anything but an IxxP, and she's far more likely to speak her mind and seek clarity than harmony, meaning an IxTP, plus she oozes Ti Ne in interviews that are done by competent interviewers that can play off of her properly, IMO.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
that and i think edahn gets off on being an enigma, so i'll let him have it.

Eh. Not really.

No. You did the same on INTPc. And weren't you the one who wanted to create Central Central? And you also started a thread on giving people career advice and things like that. Not saying anything but that this is not out of line with Te.

Central Central was a kind of psych/social psych experiment more than anything. It wasn't about getting people to do anything or work as a team, but noticing how they do it. In other words, there was no goal behind it, which seems like what Te is based on that quote you supplied.

Okay. The fact that you're creating goals for posting on this site is evidence of Te. I, for example, have no goals when I post here. In fact, I never think about how people are interrelating and whether they're comfortable and the future of posting and stuff like that. Nothing you've posted is out of line with ENFP.

Well I haven't created goals consciously, but I thought about it and decided that that's what was going on. The "how people are interrelating" and meta-forum stuff, I'd think, is more an Ne thing than that an F thing. But I see what you're saying. Still though, it's something I observe by zooming out, not by anything that relates to my feewings.

This is a good point. But it's also something you do. You tend to evaluate how we're communicating, not just substance. Your threads at INTPc are often about how we're talking and what our goals should be, rather than just doing it.

Aha. Well, sometimes, yes, like the lynch mob threads. But other times, like Central Central, it's not so much about evaluation (which I think has to do with labeling and assigning values like "this is good, this is bad") but more about observation and understanding.

It's interesting.

For sho, and thanks. I didn't mean to come in and start a debate and put you on the defensive, either. But I guess a little clarification isn't so bad. I do care a lot about people and seeing them suffer bothers me a LOT. I'm getting more in touch with my feelings as well as other people's, too, so I can see why F seems like an attractive option. Anyway, I'll pull out now before this thread gets pregnant.

Usehername

On a mission
oops. I thought the "ESFJ" thing for Julia R was a joke. :blush:

Was I wrong and missed a joke? :huh: I think I'm right.

I think it's more a function of xxxJ types not driven by xNTx Knowledge Hunger (although unhealthy xNTJ can do the same) to come to quick conclusions without really trying to see what's there, and instead seeing what they want to see.

(Which is not a shot at the xxFJ types in this very specific situation, but rather a generalized analysis that perhaps some types not as knowledge-seeking but still closure driven are going to be erring more often than xxxP types or xNTJ types.)

Lurker

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
For sho, and thanks. I didn't mean to come in and start a debate and put you on the defensive, either.
Hmm, I'm sorry if that's how I came across. I didn't mean for you to think I was being defensive about it. I genuinely have that opinion and that's about the end of it. At the end of the day (God, I hate that expression), it doesn't really matter what type you are. I think you're pretty spiffy as is.

Still Rajah here. Lurker thinks you're a flake. ;)

I kid!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Was I wrong and missed a joke? :huh: I think I'm right.

:huh:

About which? (Now I'm confused!) Her being INxP or ESFJ??

As far as ESFJ actresses go, I have a suspicion Toni Collete might be one. She's quite talented; and if she's not ESFJ, she's played at least a few of them perfectly.

Oh. You posted a picture of a cat.

You must be F.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
So it's settled then. Edhan's type is LOLZ. Wheww glad that's over!