• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Those all seem accurate minus Night. I've interacted with him on this Gauntlet thing and he looks and behaves very J. I agree he isn't a strong T but he is logical and doesn't seem to wear his heart on his sleeve the way most of us NF's do. He's also very guarded which has led me to think sometimes he might not be who he says he is but I'm paranoid so don't mind me. ;)

Rajah

Reigning Bologna Princess
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Those all seem accurate minus Night. I've interacted with him on this Gauntlet thing and he looks and behaves very J. I agree he isn't a strong T but he is logical and doesn't seem to wear his heart on his sleeve the way most of us NF's do. He also doesn't share who he really is in full view but I've always known that.
F doesn't mean illogical! And F doesn't mean wear your heart on your sleeve!

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
So am I the INTJ stereotype?

I don't know if that's a good thing, really. *eyes INTJf cautiously*

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
F doesn't mean illogical! And F doesn't mean wear your heart on your sleeve!
I don't automatically use logic the way an NT does and I can be very sensitive and take things to heart. I don't show it by crying, I tend to lash out when hurt. The only reason I am better now is because I'm older and married to Limey. He has helped me tremendously.

Rajah

Reigning Bologna Princess
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I don't automatically use logic the way an NT does and I can be very sensitive and take things to heart. The only reason I am better now is because I'm older and married to Limey. He has helped me tremendously.
I think INTPc rubs off in a bad way sometimes. There's nothing better or worse about being an F. It's a different way of approaching problems and bringing something different to the table in terms of substance and depth. To me, that's what Night embodies and, actually, what you embody. Night is extremely gentle and intuitive. He has very keen insight. He is extraordinarily accommodating and considerate in a way that even the more-developed Ts I've seen are not. In fact, as someone explained to me, he is one of the more considerate people she's ever read. He's not exactly mystified by feeling the way many Ts are.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I'm confused. Is the change from INTP to INTJ for Bluewing just because of his stubbornness and rigidity? Because that hardly seems like a good reason.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Night is extremely gentle and intuitive. He has very keen insight. He is extraordinarily accommodating and considerate in a way that even the more-developed Ts I've seen are not. In fact, as someone explained to me, he is one of the more considerate people she's ever read. He's not exactly mystified by feeling the way many Ts are.

This is one of the kindest things anyone has ever said about me.

I'm touched. Thank you, Rajah.

Truly...

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm confused. Is the change from INTP to INTJ for Bluewing just because of his stubbornness and rigidity? Because that hardly seems like a good reason.

BlueWing seems to be more interested in questioning than coming to any sort of closure.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Lots of members seem to think that I am mistyped. My S vs. N and F vs. T are pretty close on most of the tests I take.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Lots of members seem to think that I am mistyped. My S vs. N and F vs. T are pretty close on most of the tests I take.
I dunno, you do name drop a lot. ;) What type are most celebrities? Sensors?

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I don't think ENFP works for me either.

ENFP's profile is Ne Fi Te Si. There is no way in hell my Te is stronger than my Si. I have no Te.

Rajah, I know NFs can be logical, but I don't think NF works. The NF's priorities aren't set up the same way mine are. NFs are concerned with how solutions satisfy people's emotional needs (according to Kiersey). My solutions are more practical. I have no problem chewing people out, either, and that's a lot more NT than NF. I have a love for logic and organization more than my love for puppies or whatever it is NFs like. See, I don't even know. Granted I have good, nay, impeccable people skills, but those skills come from having a strong Ne and having grown up around funny people.

So far, I think ENTP or XNTP work the best.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
I dunno, you do name drop a lot. ;) What type are most celebrities? Sensors?

I'm not THAT bad. I haven't actually met that many celebrities yet. I would imagine there are a lot of SFP and STP celebs.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I'm not THAT bad. I haven't actually met that many celebrities yet. I would imagine there are a lot of SFP and STP celebs.
Julia Roberts is an ESFJ. Have you met her? :devil:

Seems like everyone you know is on their way (or hoping) to becoming famous.

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
Haight: INTp
notta: INTj
Well, to be honest. . . we're as close to being the same person as two people can possibly be. Hence, whatever type we may be, we are both that type.

With that said, here are the only differences:

- I am slightly neater (I think that has to do with my mom/upbringing).
- She procastinates on small/minor things, while I do so on big/major things (but that's only true most of the time).
- She is slightly more competitive than I am.
- On cognitive process tests, my Si and Se are slightly more developed, but everything else is almost identical.

All and all, if there actually is a difference, then . . . If I'm an INTj, than she is an INTp. Moreover, if I am an INTp, than she is something between P & p.