• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm INTP.. right? RIGHT??!!!! Actually I don't think I've made enough posts for you folks to judge me :alttongue:

112 ?
they'll send you to the slammer for being an INTP so fast that pedophiles will get jealous

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
ive typed as INTP and INTJ. besides my primary CPs, I have well developed Te and my Ne isn't shabby, although i dont trust it.

im fairly certain of my type, this forum is the occasional socio-intellectual outlet for me outside of the stereotypical SP climbing/traveling/shooting/going fast/blowing things up... that purpose may subconsciously alter my online persona

i would be interested to hear from people who have talked with me outside of the forum... anyone?

edit: @ other people's types, the only one that seemed obvious to me was nightning (T rather than F)

Bingo. Someone finally said it.

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
Sorry, Night. I wasn't really talking to you so much as the other two, you just happened to do the same thing they did. I know you probably didn't mean it as an insult, but I know the other two probably do. :hug:
Wrong again. Which continues to lead me to believe that you're not an N.

Regardless, I really don't care what type anyone is or is not. It's just a theory. And my observations are just an interpretation of that theory.

I'm not joking nor insulting anyone in this thread - on purpose, anyhow - with regard to typing.

Take it or leave it. . .

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Grayscale-

You are always confusing to chat with because you have a lot of S and N characteristics in a way. I would say that you were an ISTP with high Ne.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
entropie: any type that's not ENTP.

What would you like, have grown bored of that ENTP thing anyways xD.

I am starting to like the ESTP feeling xDD

bbb8-carlosjose-2.jpg

redacted

Hmm, definately NOT ENTP.

You still think I'm an INTJ or something, right? :rolleyes:

The more I hear from you the more I think you're an ENTJ. You seem so quick in trying to get everyone to hate you and then hating them for hating you.

let's hear a function based argument for this stuff.

to me, nocap is one of the most blatant ENTPs on the site.

Rajah

Reigning Bologna Princess
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Edahn's an ENFP. End of story.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I wonder if anybody still thinks me an INTP.

I remember I was getting mobbed by INTPs when I first got here. They were all like, "One of us! One of us! One of uuuuuuss!" Like I should join the collective or something.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
No, you join no collective, you stay away from my iNTp herd xDD *bark bark*

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I wonder if anybody still thinks me an INTP.

I remember I was getting mobbed by INTPs when I first got here. They were all like, "One of us! One of us! One of uuuuuuss!" Like I should join the collective or something.

how are you when you are angry and stressed
that is - your mannerisms ; what goes through your head

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I agree that Edahn is likely an ENFP. Here's an example of why. You may have to dig around to find the posts that prove this but on a more positive note he did do well up against so many INTP's. Most of them are passive but the confident ones can be brutal.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I agree that Edahn is likely an ENFP. Here's an example of why. You may have to dig around to find the posts that prove this but on a more positive note he did do well up against so many INTP's. Most of them are passive but the confident ones can be brutal.
*shudders*

He is NOT an ENFP!!!!!