• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Edahn definitely seems like an INTP.
I wouldn't think F for him.
However, if he must absolutely be an NF- I would say an NFP type.
There's nothing J from the posts I've read.

I just get this strong Ne vibe from him but I don't think he's an Extravert.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I withdraw my earlier post about Athenian200.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
You big tease! ^^

Seriously...with that outfit on? You totally are.

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
How many INTPs have to say they don't think he's one of us?

If that's how you view INTPs, then it's like you don't really get us at all.

I've known far too many INTP's in my lifetime. The main difference between them and BlueWing is that BlueWing has an underdeveloped Ne. If that many "INTP's" doubt his type, then I really have to question if they are INTP's. :rolli: (Although it's also possible these INTP's lack purpose. Most INTP's I've known have at least one main "idea" that they thoroughly develop and are very passionate about.)

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've known far too many INTP's in my lifetime. The main difference between them and BlueWing is that BlueWing has an underdeveloped Ne. If that many "INTP's" doubt his type, then I really have to question if they are INTP's. :rolli: (Although it's also possible these INTP's lack purpose. Most INTP's I've known have at least one main "idea" that they thoroughly develop and are very passionate about.)

You just doubted nearly every INTP madmin at INTPc over the last two years.

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
You just doubted nearly every INTP madmin at INTPc over the last two years.

Heh, well I doubt they are all in agreement with you. But even if they are I know that not all of them are certain about their own type. Haight for example isn't sure if he's INTP or INTJ. How sure are you of your own type?

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Heh, well I doubt they are all in agreement with you. But even if they are I know that not all of them are certain about their own type. Haight for example isn't sure if he's INTP or INTJ. How sure are you of your own type?

85%? Nearly every INTP questions their type. I think it should be added to the profile at this point.

Even if I'm not INTP, I've been dealing with them online for 4 years now. All different kinds: INTPs, non-INTPs that think they are INTPs, immature INTPs, stupid INTPs (they exist), etc. SeaWolf has been analyzed and categorized a long time ago. Nothing since then has seriously challenged this. I can't even think of another immature INTP that reminds me of him. Most are angsty wannabe-robots, full of doubt.

Haight is INTP, we just like to give him shit.

Gabe

MBTI Type
ENTP
I think it's easy to type Athenian as an ISTJ based off the writings on MBTIc - it's more structured and objective than one would expect from the average INFJ. However, once someone can follow Athe's thought patterns, principles and motivations, it's clear that she can't possibly pass as any sort of TJ and that she perceives mainly with her iNtuition over her Sensing function.

More structured and objective than an INFJ? That's what I call a dichotomy-based cheap shot. What is your assumption? That an F won't sound structured or "objective".

Freud was an I_FP, Freud was an I_FP, Freud was an I_FP.

OK, I think I drilled that one enough. I see no reason why an INFJ's writing would be less objective or structured than any thinking type's.

And Athenian is an INFP. As for the 'structured', 'objective' stuff, you would expect that from an INFP, right? After all, they are JUDGING (in the real sense) types.

Mort Belfry

Rats off to ya!
MBTI Type
INTP
Anyone other than Night want to take a whack at mine?

Or is he the only one brave enough?

The more I hear from you the more I think you're an ENTJ. You seem so quick in trying to get everyone to hate you and then hating them for hating you.

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
85%? Nearly every INTP questions their type. I think it should be added to the profile at this point.

Even if I'm not INTP, I've been dealing with them online for 4 years now. All different kinds: INTPs, non-INTPs that think they are INTPs, immature INTPs, stupid INTPs (they exist), etc. SeaWolf has been analyzed and categorized a long time ago. Nothing since then has seriously challenged this. I can't even think of another immature INTP that reminds me of him. Most are angsty wannabe-robots, full of doubt.

Haight is INTP, we just like to give him shit.

I've known a lot of INTP's, but my experience with them has been different. Most of the INTP's I've known have been university professors or students working on their PhD. Most of the time they are extremely flexible and dispassionate. On the other hand when it comes to original work that they've developed themselves they are extremely rigid. Also older INTP's have their mind made up about more things than younger INTP's do. The older an INTP gets the more subjects he's going to reach firm conclusions on, and then that's it. He simply won't budge on those few topics. My dad is a 71 year old INTP, and if I talk about some subject that he's studied a lot he simply can't see outside of the mental framework he's developed. All of these INTP's remind me of BlueWing, but he is a much more extreme version of them, like I said before a caricature with highly developed Ti and underdeveloped Ne.

Now if you want to talk about online the poster that reminds me most of BlueWing is nocture/lee. What type do you think he is? Nocturne is more mature than BlueWing overall, but like BlueWing he makes elaborate philosophical arguments and he never budges from his original premise either. In that way they are a lot alike. Wouldn't you agree they are the same type?

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Hmm, definately NOT ENTP.

You still think I'm an INTJ or something, right? :rolleyes:

No, I respect INTJs.

What do you think I am, if not an ENTP? Or is the intention here to be cheeky/coy?

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
From what I can tell about BlueWing, he seems mostly Ti-Si, and I really can't see much Ne there at all. Because of the way MBTI works, I'd still have to call him an INTP, but he's only one on a technicality.

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8

Didums

I'm INTP.. right? RIGHT??!!!! Actually I don't think I've made enough posts for you folks to judge me :alttongue: