• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I highly doubt that Sinclair person is an ISTJ, but who knows if they're being serious or not.

Also I don't think the op's type if TIGR.

Why not?

I am constantly being denied my truth.

I can't be a Sensor despite clear evidence of my immature intuiting skills. My concrete language and focus.
Despite my reserved nature and excessively grandiose vocabulary, people seem to believe I am an extrovert and this confounds me.
And lastly...well, I actually don't have a reason for this one.

Everywhere I turn, I see attacks.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Why not?

I am constantly being denied my truth.

I can't be a Sensor despite clear evidence of my immature intuiting skills. My concrete language and focus.
Despite my reserved nature and excessively grandiose vocabulary, people seem to believe I am an extrovert and this confounds me.
And lastly...well, I actually don't have a reason for this one.

Everywhere I turn, I see attacks.

Well some people just aren't meant to know the truth.

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFJs aren't real. Their race was wiped out in the third age.

INTJ it is.
[MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION] is actually a hologram ;) He doesn't exist in the real world haha.*

You know I kid, Bud.. or do I? ;)*

Yes.

You ESFJ you.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION] is actually a hologram ;) He doesn't exist in the real world haha.*

You know I kid, Bud.. or do I? ;)*

Yes.

You ESFJ you.

How did you know? My penchant for theory clearly means nothing.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Every single member is mistyped. Just flip everyone's type code to the corresponding opposite or dual and let chaos ensue.

I'm sure you're correctly typed [emoji6] now tell me what do you think about me what's my type?

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
At least half of us are mistyped.
I was about to say "heh well your 869 is a mistype! what's up now!" but then I realized that that was your post count and not your Enneagram tritype.

Sil

This is a test.
I'm an ESTJ. Maybe I'm mistyped? I could secretly be an ENFP.