• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
That makes sense. And in that case, I still don't see that in [MENTION=16382]Ene[/MENTION]. Maybe she's just really, really, REALLY good at hiding that "Hulk"-like rage.

It's there. ;)

In an internet forum, it's perhaps easier to identify 9w1 vs 9w8 in terms of nitpicking. w1 nitpicks when annoyed. 9w8 doesn't do anything. Yet.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Is it possible that [MENTION=23115]BadOctopus[/MENTION] and [MENTION=19700]Starcrash[/MENTION] are both ISFJ nines?

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
It could be possible to you because I do feel a strong si vibe from Starcrash and badoptopus

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's there. ;)

In an internet forum, it's perhaps easier to identify 9w1 vs 9w8 in terms of nitpicking. w1 nitpicks when annoyed. 9w8 doesn't do anything. Yet.

There's also the fact that she's had extensive martial arts training which could arguably allow a 9w8 to tame their wing more effectively than the average 9w8.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTP 9s will likely appear and vibe more "feelery" than the more common and easily distinguishable INTP 5s.

edit: How are you seeing ISFJ for [MENTION=23115]BadOctopus[/MENTION]?

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How does anyone se Ni in badoctopus, is the real question. Because she's witty....?

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The question stands for itself.

:dry:

Hardly.

Making statements without backing them up is intellectually lazy. Avoiding making any clarifications to render counterarguments impossible is intellectual posturing.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Hardly.

Making statements without backing them up is intellectually lazy. Avoiding making any clarifications to render counterarguments impossible is intellectual posturing.

I'm tired of working for you without any pay off. You have to do the hard work for yourself now.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I will only provide you with road signs but you have to walk down that road yourself. I can't do it for you and I don't want to anyway.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
EWLMJlz.gif

This thread is fun.

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm tired of working for you without any pay off. You have to do the hard work for yourself now.

I will only provide you with road signs but you have to walk down that road yourself. I can't do it for you and I don't want to anyway.

Yes, that's what the other poseurs say, too, to justify why they never actually contribute any content to a thread. "I know something you don't. Sorry, not gonna tell you, you'll have to figure it out for yourself." The sad part is that you don't seem to realize how transparent you are, how common this kind of behavior is.