• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
[MENTION=20944]Cygnus[/MENTION]

Want to have a crack at meh? Although I don't have a MBTI type listed at the moment as I tend to cycle them a lot, but I would call myself extraverted and a feeler, leaning towards Fe....but that's not much to go on.

Cygnus

Probably not 6. 6s will often violently pursue and attack whatever they feel violates the "system" they've established in their environment, or any alien idea they intuitively feel violates their security even without fully understanding the logic behind it. Think: the kid that twists your arm and pins you to the floor just because he thinks you're annoying.

I wouldn't be surprised if you were actually 7w6.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Probably not 6. 6s will often violently pursue and attack whatever they feel violates the "system" they've established in their environment, or any alien idea they intuitively feel violates their security even without fully understanding the logic behind it. Think: the kid that twists your arm and pins you to the floor just because he thinks you're annoying.

I wouldn't be surprised if you were actually 7w6.

I was that kid when I was younger and I've had some moments of security-violation based outbursts. Usually resulting in walking out of a job.

Flipping round to 7w6 is interesting. I've read a few descriptions (I know descriptions are hardly a great source for type depending on who writes them and what biases are there) and some of the information I've seen about them is familiar.
I keep saying this to myself, but I should get a book on Ennea types and read up a bit more. MBTI was always harder for me to pin down so I ended up delving into it with Jung and the like. But E always seemed more obvious to me.

Gut drives which also identify weaknesses and flaws vs the more....(to my mind) ephemeral ideas behind stuff like cognitive functions. And socionics I've not got a clue about.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=20944]Cygnus[/MENTION]

Want to have a crack at meh? Although I don't have a MBTI type listed at the moment as I tend to cycle them a lot, but I would call myself extraverted and a feeler, leaning towards Fe....but that's not much to go on.

Are you still asking this?

You flip your types around.

Jet Stream

Permabanned
MBTI Type
istp
Enneagram
gvf
My belief is that RandomINTP is actually some type of bitter Fi dom

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I just wanted to stop by to say that I think that everybody is the thing they say they are, unless they are not. In which case, they are likely a different thing.

This should cover all the things.

Jet Stream

Permabanned
MBTI Type
istp
Enneagram
gvf
I'm joking of course. The real danger would be me switching the dates on your pill box.

Sorry to intervene and nitpick, but pills, at least those that have dates on em aka prescription ones aka ones the elderly typically use, almost never come in boxes, but rather cylinder shaped containers they call bottles.

aanule

MBTI Type
ENFP
lol im not opposed

I doubt we'd get a very accurate measure here... But, rest assured they are common. I know I've got one around here somewhere, and my mom has multiples. They're not always *utilized*, but rather purchased with good intentions.