• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Jack427

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm also INTJ according to several tests I've taken, they are an indicator, but not much more than that

Well, the one I usually use was given by a counselor at a psychiatrists office. I always get INTJ in that one.

I'm no F anyway. I'm not emotional, but I am quick to anger sometimes.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, the one I usually use was given by a counselor at a psychiatrists office. I always get INTJ in that one.

I'm no F anyway. I'm not emotional, but I am quick to anger sometimes.

if F = emotional, I'd be 100% T

sleepy

I am an xxxx. But it took a lot of work to master all functions. I'd say it was worth it now though.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think they don't understand that Californian does not mean non-shy. ;)

I know right I feel like its because I listen to rap and smoke weed but pretty much everyone here in my age group does that. I get called shy by friends/family all the time. I've had to force myself to be more sociable just to get by in my life but I'm still soft-spoken and quiet most of the time.

lol I don't even know why I'm trying to defend my social awkwardness though, if I don't come off as shy here that's probably a good thing

G

garbage

I am an xxxx. But it took a lot of work to master all functions. I'd say it was worth it now though.

Me too, man; me too.

Anyway, I'm trying this one on, discretely. Very discretely. ..discretely enough to make a forum post about it. ..even though I know these systems are imperfect.

Any subtext that you read out of this is yours and only yours, a product of your mind alone.

And by that I mean that I would welcome comments but do not want to ask for them directly.

:wink: :ninja:

It is how I feel at the moment, and, really, isn't that all that matters? ;)

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Chana
You sort of come of as a INFP or ISFP. You have the vibes for sure through.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Chana
You sort of come of as a INFP or ISFP. You have the vibes for sure through.

I don't think I'm anything but those two, but people keep telling me I seem isfp without giving me good reasons.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm going to go out on a limb here and give what I believe is a harsh, but potentially beneficial mistyping assessment

[MENTION=11928]Uwace[/MENTION]: INFJ 2w1 2-6-8 Sx/So

clearly Se/Ni. I believe he's Fe/Ti because he seems to care a great deal about others feelings (on the inside, he often hides this) and tends to take things personally when under stress. his emotions also boil over in odd ways when under stress like a lot of FJs I've known.

stress ESTP and stress 8: explosive, vulgar, unnaturally extroverted and high energy, provocative,

INFJ traits: directing, temperamental, deeply caring about other people, thinks about others frequently. like an INFJ, he is very focused, and may be tempted to prey on you if you offend him/hurt his feelings. he tries to guard these because deep down he knows he's sensitive, but when under stress, he explodes and unleashes them at inappropriate times by venting or resorting to personal attacks. at his best, he is insightful and a natural leader in group situations; at his worst he is an emotional wreck.

he's harsh and aggressive on the outside, but on the inside he's sweet and feminine and just wants someone to love him, give him a hug and maybe have sex with him. when he doesn't get this, he gets angry, combative and manic.

Sx/So is fairly obvious and should be evident to anyone who reads his posts.

Edit: I could also see 6w7 first. he is a male version of Lady Gaga

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't think I'm anything but those two, but people keep telling me I seem isfp without giving me good reasons.

personally I just see Se more than Ne. we've had frequent communication errors in the past in instances where I'm sure another NFP would know exactly where I was coming from. you also have a more grounded "just do it" approach to things like an ISFP. you just seem like a lot more pragmatic, hands on person than most INFPs. if I met you in real life and you were much more Ne-ish though, this wouldn't surprise me either.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
personally I just see Se more than Ne. we've had frequent communication errors in the past in instances where I'm sure another NFP would know exactly where I was coming from. you also have a more grounded "just do it" approach to things like an ISFP. you just seem like a lot more pragmatic, hands on person than most INFPs. if I met you in real life and you were much more Ne-ish though, this wouldn't surprise me either.

i don't think my disagreements with you have anything to do with type, to be honest. it's you having some crazy, fucked up opinions. clashing fi's if anything. i understand your reasoning and thought process most of the time, just think it's completely ridiculous.

i know a lot of nfp's and sfp's that i share opinions, philosophies with, i've just noticed more similarities in behavior with the nfp's i know.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Avis = representitive of the user.

Your otter waggles with SP flair.

The conclusion is simple!

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
swag = sensor waggle? or stuff we all get?

or served with alcoholic gnomes?

A

Anew Leaf

i don't think my disagreements with you have anything to do with type, to be honest. it's you having some crazy, fucked up opinions. clashing fi's if anything. i understand your reasoning and thought process most of the time, just think it's completely ridiculous.

i know a lot of nfp's and sfp's that i share opinions, philosophies with, i've just noticed more similarities in behavior with the nfp's i know.

Whatever your type, Te is beautiful to behold in action!