• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"Realistic person" is an oxymoron again

So you're saying the statement isn't true, that a realistic person doesn't accept that they can't bring a dead person back from the dead?

If you want to argue whose personality is "realistic", then argue with mbti writers lol....... that's how they describe ours.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I do not think Nerd Girl is ENTP.

What do you all say?

I might be able to see her as ExFJ but I do not seriously question her own typing.

anyone think I'm mistyped?

I still don't know about you :laugh: You could be...

Anyone care to convince me I'm another type? :D

When you changed your avatar this last time you didn't change it to something totally new but instead to something that was already proven to be awesome. You're obviously ISxJ ;)

@ Everyone, could I be some sort of J-type?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
So you're saying the statement isn't true, that a realistic person doesn't accept that they can't bring a dead person back from the dead?

If you want to argue whose personality is "realistic", then argue with mbti writers lol....... that's how they describe ours.

no I didnt say that, try again

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd say action - reflection is the best way to grow. Self reflection can easily slide into navel gazing.

I agree. It's a combination of the two. To know what needs changing and what to take action on, to formulate a plan, needs analyzing and reflection, many times.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When you changed your avatar this last time you didn't change it to something totally new but instead to something that was already proven to be awesome. You're obviously ISxJ ;)
I bet a smart guy gave her some advice. :popc1:
[MENTION=12679]allegorystory[/MENTION] ENTP 7w6 imo.

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
I'd say action - reflection is the best way to grow. Self reflection can easily slide into navel gazing.

However, said navel gazing can really convince you whether you need to go on a diet or not.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
I'm curious... People have typed me as ISFJ and as INFP before here, but not so frequently as INFJ. Besides mujigay's recent comments regarding walls of text (or lack thereof), is there a particular reason for that? :thinking:

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Also, just to be sure... You guys aren't typing [MENTION=8543]Nerd Girl[/MENTION] as ESFJ based solely on her religious views, are you? Because, well, some ENTP are quite religious... :huh:

...You're not? OK. Neato. Carry on. :unsure: :blush:

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Also, just to be sure... You guys aren't typing [MENTION=8543]Nerd Girl[/MENTION] as ESFJ based solely on her religious views, are you? Because, well, some ENTP are quite religious... :huh:

No. She just reminds me of Dolores Umbridge is all.

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I think people are typing her based on her contribution to the thread on the child abuse dealt by Texas judge William Adams.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think people are typing her based on her contribution to the thread on the child abuse dealt by Texas judge William Adams.

yes, where she sounds like Umbridge.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram

ENTPs are the least likely type to be religious of them all. They dont trust a religion they havent invented themselves

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTPs are the least likely type to be religious of them all. They dont trust a religion they havent invented themselves

actually, INTJs are. probably followed by INTP and then ENTP (maybe ISTP after that?) ENFJs are the most likely to be religious