• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Definitely male than

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=13402]Saturned[/MENTION]: 9w1 Sx/Sp

A

Anew Leaf

what makes you 4 as opposed to 9?
you're conflict avoidant and harmony driven like a 9.

I'm conflict avoidant? hahahaha, I would think you of all people would not categorize me as such.

I am a 4 because the description best fits me including how I act under stress, as well as what my basic fear and desire is in life.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm conflict avoidant? hahahaha, I would think you of all people would not categorize me as such.

I am a 4 because the description best fits me including how I act under stress, as well as what my basic fear and desire is in life.

okay :)
perhaps you only seem conflict avoidant compared to me

A

Anew Leaf

okay :)
perhaps you only seem conflict avoidant compared to me

it's more along the lines of "do i care to expend energy and time on this?" and frequently when it comes to forum interactions, i tend to simply not care enough. (plus, i don't want to care ;))

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I learned a new vibe today

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
it's more along the lines of "do i care to expend energy and time on this?" and frequently when it comes to forum interactions, i tend to simply not care enough. (plus, i don't want to care ;))

so you aren't afraid of conflict, it just drains your energy because you're an I?F?
fair enough, as an extroverted 7w8, I often find a little intellectual conflict is great mental stimulation

A

Anew Leaf

so you aren't afraid of conflict, it just drains your energy because you're an I?F?
fair enough, as an extroverted 7w8, I often find a little intellectual conflict is great mental stimulation

yes. conflict expends a great deal of effort and energy and so the majority of the time i only engage in it when i feel like i have a cause to fight. other times it's simply that i am crabby and feeling very Te-ish :laugh:.

plus, i am supposed to be spending my time on writing the world's greatest novel.... and um, yeah. :whistling:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yes. conflict expends a great deal of effort and energy and so the majority of the time i only engage in it when i feel like i have a cause to fight. other times it's simply that i am crabby and feeling very Te-ish :laugh:.

plus, i am supposed to be spending my time on writing the world's greatest novel.... and um, yeah. :whistling:

I'm supposed to be studying how to do internet media buys, so it looks like we're both distracted :laugh:

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
[MENTION=12223]Viridian[/MENTION] is not the slightest bit INFP, I agree with ISFJ all the way. Perhaps INFJ if he's been holding back on us a bit.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=13402]Saturned[/MENTION]: 9w1 Sx/Sp

I agree with this....4w5 just seems unlikely. Look at other 4w5s on this forum (yes, me included) and you won't see such a bubbly, bouncy style.
The upbeat INFPs are more often 9s, as they seek to repress anger & bad feelings. I could also see an upbeat INFP being 7w6 if they appear ENFPish at times, and such a person could confuse themselves as a 4 for many reasons.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I agree with this....4w5 just seems unlikely. Look at other 4w5s on this forum (yes, me included) and you won't see such a bubbly, bouncy style.
The upbeat INFPs are more often 9s, as they seek to repress anger & bad feelings. I could also see an upbeat INFP being 7w6 if they appear ENFPish at times, and such a person could confuse themselves as a 4 for many reasons.

I think a lot of INFPs are actually closeted 7s. :yes:
[MENTION=13402]Saturned[/MENTION] just doesn't have all the drama and negativity that go along with being a 4. there's a much stronger desire to be positive and harmonious than I've seen in any 4s. Sx 4s are volatile and emotional as hell. Saturned seems much more poised/optimistic

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I usually type as INFJ or INTJ.

Lack of avatar = INTJ. lol.

Elfboy: seemingly not mistyped ~_^

Saturned: Like before, suggest ignoring it all, pick four until you get a feel for it, and then realize the truth hidden deep inside.

I'm envious of the people who worked out their type instantly and didn't overthink it like I did :p.