• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Doesn't anyone think I'm typed incorrectly?

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Doesn't anyone think I'm typed incorrectly?

I do. You seem more ISFJ. Very group-aware and cautious - and not prickly like other ISTPs on here seem to be. This could all just be your 6w5 though.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I do. You seem more ISFJ. Very group-aware and cautious - and not prickly like other ISTPs on here seem to be. This could all just be your 6w5 though.
I could see that. 6s in general are group aware and cautious, but what makes me consider ISFJ is he has a more involved, compassionate quality to him than any ISTP I've met. perhaps that age and experience though.
[MENTION=13653]ICUP[/MENTION] also, I get more of a 6w7 vibe than 6w5 and Sx/So more than Sx/Sp. just a thought of course. you give the impression of someone who has previously struggled with escapist tendencies (more 7-ish than 5-ish)

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
The only thing I'm getting from that link is "9s are dummies lolol."

I'm not a dummy. :cry:

I love how the excerpt is saying that the 5's are the most intelligent.... :rofl1: :doh: One could be dumb as a rock and still be a 5. Case in point, me! :happy2: I would think 5ness would typically predispose one to be more intellectual on average but intellectual =/=intelligent.

It is a tad self inflating, and it does seem like it was written by an INJ 5 with a complex. Maybe I'll re-do it.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=13653]ICUP[/MENTION] , you seem like a typical ISTP Sx female to me. Fe inferior, practicality-focused, logical, earthy, don't like being boxed in/master of your own universe.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=13653]ICUP[/MENTION] , you seem like a typical ISTP Sx female to me. Fe inferior, practicality-focused, logical, earthy, don't like being boxed in/master of your own universe.

ICUP is a man :)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Nooo, Mrcockburn!!! Come back to us from the darkside!!! Fight it!! FIIIIGGGHHHHTTT IIITTTTTTT!!!!11111oneoneoneone

I agree. When [MENTION=9016]mrcockburn[/MENTION] first came to the forum she was kind of wacky in an ENTP kind of way. Now I see more Fi-Ni-Se-Te in her. It's hard to make out the order online but I think she could be ENTJ.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I agree. When [MENTION=9016]mrcockburn[/MENTION] first came to the forum she was kind of wacky in an ENTP kind of way. Now I see more Fi-Ni-Se-Te in her. It's hard to make out the order online but I think she could be ENTJ.

In all honesty, (and I hope she'll pardon the unsolicited speculation) I think [MENTION=9016]mrcockburn[/MENTION] is most likely ESFP. That's just my belief. It seems to be one of the recurrent themes with FPs to vacillate a lot around type. I'd also disagree with the ENTJ typing because in the "What member do you see as your polar opposite" thread almost all the people she mentioned were Te-doms. I could see how you'd come to that as Se-dom's have an assertiveness that could be mistaken for Te, and ENTJ especially as the tert Se colors our general presentation. But no. Though I love her dearly, mrcockburn and I aren't of the same tribe.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
In all honesty, (and I hope she'll pardon the unsolicited speculation) I think [MENTION=9016]mrcockburn[/MENTION] is most likely ESFP. That's just my belief. It seems to be a recurrent themes with FPs to vacillate a lot around type. I'd also disagree with the ENTJ typing because in the "What member do you see as your polar opposite" thread almost all the people she mentioned were Te-doms. I could see how you'd come to that as Se-dom's have an assertiveness that could be mistaken for Te, and ENTJ especially as the tert Se colors our general presentation. But no. Though I love her dearly, mrcockburn and I aren't of the same tribe.

Maybe you're right.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
In all honesty, (and I hope she'll pardon the unsolicited speculation) I think [MENTION=9016]mrcockburn[/MENTION] is most likely ESFP. That's just my belief. It seems to be one of the recurrent themes with FPs to vacillate a lot around type. I'd also disagree with the ENTJ typing because in the "What member do you see as your polar opposite" thread almost all the people she mentioned were Te-doms. I could see how you'd come to that as Se-dom's have an assertiveness that could be mistaken for Te, and ENTJ especially as the tert Se colors our general presentation. But no. Though I love her dearly, mrcockburn and I aren't of the same tribe.

I'd wager that I'm an xxFJ. I don't really get Fi or the purpose of it, but Fe is totally useful, since it makes life easier when people (IRL) like you enough to either help you or get out of the way. :smile: