• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Lark

OK.

Thought experiment: what would the conversation look like if you were the one who happened to be wrong? How might people engage in a dialogue with you? Because your "presumptuous" is another person's "Dude I've been quietly staying away from sharing my uninvited opinions until Lark posted in the thread and brought it up and I'm pretty sure it's collectively understood and we were just being polite."

Really? That is interesting, it certainly belies the fact that some members of the forum are spending more time thinking about me than I am about them, which perhaps is something they could spend time reflecting upon. As we are trying thought experiments and as the Beatles put it "trying to see it my way", I paraphrase but you get the idea, isnt it interesting that the posts and responses directed at me are varigated and in turn solicit a different response from me? That in itself ought to be enough to prove telling, unless you're too emotionally invested to consider, compare and contrast that.

Anyway, this is quickly becoming personal and emotionally charged and I dont see it going any place other than already pissed off people becoming more so, with the possibility of an escalation which I've successfully avoided before now by simply breaking of the discussion. So, like I've said to others participating in the thread, thanks for contributing. Its been useful.

Its a bit of a derail dont you think too?

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*invites [MENTION=7280]Lark[/MENTION] over for tea and cake*

(after we have bacon and guinness)

KDude

IT IS the usual suspects getting their hate on, and I really do feel that A LOT of it is transfered from other threads, other topics.

I just thought your response to Jennifer made no sense. And I don't know why you'd call any of this hate. Have you looked at the title of the thread? It's for typing people. We all go through it here. You're not getting singled out.

I myself could be a "usual suspect", I guess - I do think you're an idiot. This much is true. It still has no bearing on how you responded to her though.

Maybe I shouldn't come to her defense though - it just gives you fuel for your paranoia. "They're all after me!" I'll do a kindness to Jennifer and shut up. I suspect that I'll ruin her cause.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Someone gets called an S + someone gets angry about being called an S = this thread.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i got called a matter-of-fact person yesterday. that seems very anti-infp. maybe i really am an s in denial.

Usehername

On a mission
Its a bit of a derail dont you think too?

I wasn't really talking about your type but instead the attitude that was taken into the discussion. Admittedly, though, I've been off the forum for a while and have stayed away from the heavier topics so I might just be out of the loop.

I'm ready to drop it. It's not a significant discussion to me or to you. :)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i got called a matter-of-fact person yesterday. that seems very anti-infp. maybe i really am an s in denial.

to be honest, you give off a very ISTP vibe to me. I don't know for sure what your type is, but you do seem more Ni/Se to me than Ne/Si. if you've ever had doubts about Ne, perhaps it's worth another look

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9

You've got this dry kind of posting style quite a bit like my ISFP buddy.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
to be honest, you give off a very ISTP vibe to me. I don't know for sure what your type is, but you do seem more Ni/Se to me than Ne/Si. if you've ever had doubts about Ne, perhaps it's worth another look

i don't relate to se at all because i'm oblivious to my surroundings most of the time. and i don't even understand ni that well, ne has always made sense. but who knows, maybe my perception of myself is off and i'm showing something else to people. but i doubt istp.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i don't relate to se at all because i'm oblivious to my surroundings most of the time. and i don't even understand ni that well, ne has always made sense. but who knows, maybe my perception of myself is off and i'm showing something else to people. but i doubt istp.

do you know your tritype? maybe whats throwing me off is a more stand offish, straightshooter type in your tritype. like a 485 or something

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
do you know your tritype? maybe whats throwing me off is a more stand offish, straightshooter type in your tritype. like a 485 or something

just going by scores i'd be 459 but i think i could be 479.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
nah, I could see [MENTION=7991]chana[/MENTION] as an INFP. Or ISFP. Either way, she just seems to have access to her Te.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
nah, I could see [MENTION=7991]chana[/MENTION] as an INFP. Or ISFP. Either way, she just seems to have access to her Te.

you seem like a 3-7-something

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What fun watching people nearly break out into fights over this stuff.

:)