• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
smart, mature, and ESFP

can we get a medic over here please

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Smart, mature, non-meathead, non-dumbfuck, non-impulsive, tots-emo, fabulous non-ENTJ... Better? :hug:

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
*wipes tear away*

tumblr_lnz055YvRo1qa7lqzo1_400.gif

butbutbutbutbut... @_@ gah fuck this I HATE TYPOLOGY

GHEY. not ESFP, not ENTJ, but GHEY.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
And I loves that, EFP GHAY boy!

No hetero

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Little linguist: ESFP
YWIR: ISFJ
INTP: ISTP
Whatever: WSAT
Nicodemus: ISTJ
Uwace: GSEY
Ginkgo: xSxx
Leger: ISTP... oh wait
Speed Gavroche: IST... dammit!
Macguffin: xScd
Jenaphor: ESTJ

You all know I'm right :mad:

Many of my students think I'm S as well. Well, that could very well be. I've got nothing against it. Always wanted to be an ess anyways.

And you know what this means? I'm a smart, sexy, cute, fun, and organized ESFP that's driven to succeed. That means I ROCK!!!! :rock:

Nicodemus

Many of my students think I'm S as well. Well, that could very well be. I've got nothing against it. Always wanted to be an ess anyways.

And you know what this means? I'm a smart, sexy, cute, fun, and organized ESFP that's driven to succeed. That means I ROCK!!!! :rock:
You discuss the MBTI in your classes?

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Eh, only in office skills when we discussed various different kinds of tests and assessments that might be included in interviews. I mentioned there were sometimes problem-solving tests or assessments regarding character, etc. And just for fun we did an MBTI test - a really quick one that took 10 minutes - I didn't want to spend too much time on it. Just as a change of pace. ;D

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

i would love to have an IRL MBTI class. (yes i know there are workshops but they are like $300). i would spend my whole time typing everyone in the class and arguing about their poor self-typing skills. ;]

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
i would love to have an IRL MBTI class. (yes i know there are workshops but they are like $300). i would spend my whole time typing everyone in the class and arguing about their poor self-typing skills. ;]

I think that is the only sort of person who would sign up for them.

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Do Y'all think I could be an ENFP?

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
^ yes.

:laugh:! this is a very good point.

in all honesty i would probably love it for the first 2 days and then get very, very bored with it.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've been wondering, as of late.

1. I don't know you well enough to tell.

2. I can't type for crap in a crypt.

So instead, why don't you tell us why you think so. Then you can get some constructive feedback?

But in my experience, my INFP aunt *seems* extraverted. I was really shocked when she told me she was introverted. But then it became clear to me due to her interaction style and her need for quiet time to regenerate. She's a behind-the-scenes kind of lady, not a get-things-going like I am. ;D And besides, when INFPs relate to others, they do so with their Ne thingy. So that means when you're out and about dealing with others, you *seem* extraverted. But it's apparently not your *normal* state of affairs, whatever that means.

But with Fi aux --> We deal with others using our Fi, so we may *seem* more introverted and need a lot of alone time to make up for all the crazy crap we normally do. ;D And it may seem like we're thinkers because our feelings are INTROVERTED not EXTRAVERTED.