• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Does he? I think he's about as INFP as it gets, but my perception may be colored by a larger number of interactions than your own.

A

A window to the soul

Does he? I think he's about as INFP as it gets, but my perception may be colored by a larger number of interactions than your own.

Well see, here's the situation. Most of the time when I'm logged on, I'm here in body, but not in spirit. I only pay attention to about 10 people on this forum that are interesting. I just started noticing him about 3-weeks ago. I think he posted something in the "Ask an ENTP" thread.

A

A window to the soul

Just reading all of his responses to Unkindloving in that whole fiasco was enough to solidify him as an INFP, or at the very least some sort of, in my mind.

I missed that. Now you know where I got my UserID from. I'm not tuned into all of the social dramas that go on around me. My mind filters a lot of that stuff out for sanity sake.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
I missed that. Now you know where I got my UserID from. I'm not tuned into all of the social dramas that go on around me. My mind filters a lot of that stuff out for sanity sake.

The only reason I read it is because I subscribe to the weekly TypologyCentral Tabloid.

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
My opinion of his type is based on blind speculation, if that helps at all.

That and a :hug: rep he gave me for chewing out solitarywalker >.>

F

figsfiggyfigs

Little linguist: ESFP
YWIR: ISFJ
INTP: ISTP
Whatever: WSAT
Nicodemus: ISTJ
Uwace: GSEY
Ginkgo: xSxx
Leger: ISTP... oh wait
Speed Gavroche: IST... dammit!
Macguffin: xScd
Jenaphor: ESTJ

You all know I'm right :mad:

That's disgusting. You shut your whore mouth!

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That's disgusting. You shut your whore mouth!

It's not so bad YMIR! We get an apron that sparkles when the sun is right and +15 to our Cooking feats! :yes: :D

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
NO! ENTJ 3w4! NO! 8w9! NOOOO 8w7.

ISFP 4w3!

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:cry:

I don't want to be like the rest of my family x.x ._.""

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
BUT I'M NOT THEM. *existential crisis*

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
*cries a river* NO! I'm not an aggressive meathead or a dumbfuck who doesn't know his shit! I AM SMART AND MATURE.