• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

T

ThatGirl

Well, now that we are on the subject, I wouldn't mind hearing why I am an INFP either. I do hope you decided this before my avatar change. Cause last I heard, you were sure I was ESTP.

Jaguar

You may be a lot of things, but an INFP isn't one of them. Are you drinking martinis? Lol.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Lol! Yes.

In a round about sort of way. Martini is too much sugar.

Martinis are too much sugar? They're straight up gin or vodka and vermouth, unless you drink those girly martinis.

Those aren't real martinis. Real martinis have olives and dirty water.

T

ThatGirl

Ah I read margarita. Martini is alright. Dirty is gross. 5 olives or more. Gin only with vermouth. And I think I liked them.

Haven't had that in a while.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I drink dry vodka martinis with vermouth and three olives with dirty water (which is OLIVE JUICE, btw) when I drink them. Which is not often because they are hella strong.

I hate sweet drinks and usually drink dry red wine or some kind of beer, normally, because I avoid liquor.

I don't know how people drink gin so much, I really don't. If I drink gin it has to be like Bombay Sapphire with tonic water and lots of limes. It smells so bad, it makes me think of homeless people.

But margaritas can be fun sometimes, especially drinking them with food. Original green kind, not that strawberry shit.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Perch420 would say you were "weak minded".

Right, because I have my type listed as ESFP, which first of all in his opinion was the least intelligent of the types.

Or is it because you reject MBTI entirely that you say this? Or that I'm extremely sure you're an Ji/Ne type? Because you just are. Although I think with your penchant for trying to teach people lessons that you think they need to learn, and I mean personal rather than academic lessons, I lean more toward INFP for you, for sure.

G

Ginkgo

Right, because I have my type listed as ESFP, which first of all in his opinion was the least intelligent of the types.

Or is it because you reject MBTI entirely that you say this? Or that I'm extremely sure you're an Ji/Ne type? Because you just are. Although I think with your penchant for trying to teach people lessons that you think they need to learn, and I mean personal rather than academic lessons, I lean more toward INFP for you, for sure.

I'm not sympathizing with Perch. In fact I told him that I thought he should be curb stomped like the vermin he is, on principle.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Oh, good man. Carry on, carry on then.

G

Ginkgo

Oh shit. Maybe I shouldn't have said that out loud.

... meh, too lazy to delete.