• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yeah, I think ESFP or possibly one of the ExTP types for her, actually.

As for you MacGuffin I think xkcd translates quite correctly to "INTP nerd."

R

ReflecTcelfeR

^ I always feel Fi from you Marm. There is a certain conviction that I sense whenever you write.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
It has been suggested to me by someone smart that I may be an ISTJ or IxTJ instead of an INTJ. Every time I've taken the test (including one "professional" evaluation) I've gotten INTJ, but I'm open to the possibility. For those that know me a little, what do you think?

INTJ. The ISTJ vibe probably comes from the fact that you had a fairly traditional upbringing and are pragmatic by nature.

HotpinkHeatwave

MBTI Type
ENFP
I really wish I knew an ENTP female. Then I could try to make a comparison between her and myself. Blah.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
for a difference between ENTP and ESTP female check out Kasper and my posts... similar, but slightly different in temporal orientation :newwink:

KDude

My creativity kind of stinks unless I get my gears turning.. good ideas don't seem to come out until I'm engaged with an act. Am I Se, after all? Or is this just normal?

I feel like I'm not "imaginary" or conceptual enough to be Ne right now.. That, or I'm just suffering from writer's block (this would apply to writing or anything else, by the way).

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Se doesn't mean no imagination in the least... don't know where THAT idea came from :shock:

R

ReflecTcelfeR

KDude: It would seem that creativity for Ne is fueled by Si as you are trying to alter the present by looking back towards the path, but who's to say that you are Fi Ne Si and not Fi Ne Se?

KDude

@Whatever: No, I mean.. umm.. Well, I'm just pulling this out of my ass, but I'm getting the impression that Se gets creative within the "doing" of something. I don't mean SP's lack imagination at all. It just seems as if ideas start fleshing out, moment by moment, in their case. While Ne might have more of a proclivity to be conceptual first.. have a stronger first stage that can just stir up more ideas through brainstorming.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
@Whatever: No, I mean.. umm.. Well, I'm just pulling this out of my ass, but I'm getting the impression that Se gets creative within the "doing" of something. I don't mean SP's lack imagination at all. It just seems as if ideas start fleshing out, moment by moment, in their case. While Ne might have more of a proclivity to be conceptual first.. have a stronger first stage that can just stir up more ideas through brainstorming.

my creativity is either verbal (great at anything involving conversation with anybody... no matter WHAT tangent it seems to go on) or functional (how do I fix this problem? :thinking:)... mostly on a trial and error basis... plotting it all out ahead of time sounds way too much like drawing up a plan, which is uncool :cool:

I am ISTJ.

Yay or nay.

nay... I live with one and you don't give off nearly the same vibe :laugh:

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Nay on the ISTJ too. This is an intuitive limb, but I think the ISTJ would try his best to use correct grammar to convey what they are trying to say.

KDude

plotting it all out ahead of time sounds way too much like drawing up a plan, which is uncool :cool:

Actually, that could just be a Perciever thing in general. I don't know why I'm thinking NPs would be any different.

Maybe I'm still INFP. I just feel uninspired right now. :cool: (I put the sunglasses on because I'm crying. Don't mind me).