• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

rav3n

Yes. I get INTx too, reliant on the people extroversion portion.

In my inexpert opinion, there's no way you're an INTJ. Too few words where your words are direct like an ENTJ. An INTJ leans towards more explanation but not the Ti variety.

rav3n

Way too engaging for an INTJ. They're far more detached. :)

Your relatively high Fi (for an inferior) isn't surprising either.

F

figsfiggyfigs

^ I'm quite well balanced I think. : D

INTJs are great, they can be quite engaging themselves when they want to be, but their energy drains easily(pftt introverts).

A lot of INTJs do seem detached though, you are quite right. : )

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Definitely not INTJ. ENTJ or ENFP. :D

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
:horor:

*cowers in corner, sucks thumb*

MBTI Type
INTJ
It has been suggested to me by someone smart that I may be an ISTJ or IxTJ instead of an INTJ. Every time I've taken the test (including one "professional" evaluation) I've gotten INTJ, but I'm open to the possibility. For those that know me a little, what do you think?

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Oh oh, meeee! If anyone feels like it. I think I've done this before actually... hmm oh well.

Take a shot at it. :devil:

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I always think it's interesting when others type me as extraverted. Is it just a vibe you get or are there specific things that make you think extravert?

gromit

likes this
It has been suggested to me by someone smart that I may be an ISTJ or IxTJ instead of an INTJ. Every time I've taken the test (including one "professional" evaluation) I've gotten INTJ, but I'm open to the possibility. For those that know me a little, what do you think?

From what I know of you I could say either. :shrug:

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
From what I know of you I could say either. :shrug:

Jinx. Although the suggestion of IxTJ doesn't work for me, pick one or the other but don't be greedy and take both!

And while we ponder, let's remember, you do despise INTJf... *Perry Mason suspense music*