• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I am just really smart. I usually score like 55-60% F, so my T is pretty high. I am about 50/50 N vs. S, too.

Seriously? You should've listed yourself as an ENFJ... better forum PR... ;)

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
Oh, for the record, because someone quoted this above and it reminded me of something, prolonged doses of mild to moderate Depersonalization will really fuck up a person's understanding of them-self and the world around them and leave them wondering if they really care about anything. It's not always so simple. There are varying psychological degrees of how a person engages the world and the more apathetic in this regard, the more questioning of everything and one starts to wonder if it is even really possible to truly give-a-shit about anything. So consider yourself lucky, I suppose.

K. I'm done. Have a nice day. It was a pleasure. If Satan calls about breach of soul contract, tell him I'll get back to him when I'm dead, and hold all other calls until I have finished my routine 5-hour Tuesday masturbation session.

Little sticks - doesn't put type, but is an absolutely blatant ENTP.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Jaguar is an INFJ 4w5. :cheese:

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I usually have a very low score for 6 and very high for 8.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If you are a 6, you are probabably a counterphobic one. CP 6 and 8 are quite look-a-like.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It would be fun to hear what vibe I give off online...
Sometimes it can yield rather unexpected results to ask people for feedback.
So, give it to me. If you don't think INTJ, what do you think I am, and why?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've always thought your base type was ENTJ, with some peripheral variation (ENFJ, ESTP and now INTJ). You just seem too much colossal and greagarious to be an introvert. That's just my opinion of course.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've always thought your base type was ENTJ, with some peripheral variation (ENFJ, ESTP and now INTJ). You just seem too much colossal and greagarious to be an introvert. That's just my opinion of course.

Thanks. Not going to argue with that. Those were some fairly solid assumptions.
Thing is, I have changed a lot, but I usually retain what I liked from my previous way of acting.
It seems all fucked up, in a way. I am very inconsistent.
Seems more like I am who I feel like being.
Even during emotional episodes, where I supposedly "loses control", I have my own inner face grinning and enjoying the scene from far away inside.
It's pretty hard to explain. I have always possessed the ability to mold myself into various forms and behaviors.
Some few feelings (for two of my exes) have been too strong to not feel, etc, but on the whole I control who I am most of the time.
Does that ring any bells?