• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

KDude

Oh, I'm not doubting my type. I did think I was ESFP for a time though.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
In fact, it was whatever's fault for making me think I was ESFP

:D

I just put it forth as a suggestion, being an antisocial extrovert myself :laugh:

it's not my fault if your Se results were higher than your Fi ones :dry:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:laugh: just look at my test scores... I'm not anyone to talk- I usually test as an introvert :cheese:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
oh, go ahead and be an ISTP! I wish I was one! :laugh: (seriously... they get to be more badass than I do... I have badass envy!)

no, we can be just as neurotic... especially since our Ni falls lower on the traits list, and therefore is more dangerous :cry:

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hap, you remind me of a couple of other chicks who started out as INFJ and INTJ and later accepted their ISTPness after having a hell of a time determining their type, it could work. Question: Can you build a car from scratch?

^^ Trinity's allowed to stereotype people too isn't she?

I sure as hell hope so! What's the point of learning about MBTI if I can't use it to apply broad stereotypical views over people I barely know?!?

Hmm, maybe she's ENTJ actually... Yup, sounds good :devil:

Heh, Flak claimed I was ENTJ in the end, he started saying I was INFP, then ENFP and ended with ENTJ. *sprays Te all over thread*

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Hap, you remind me of a couple of other chicks who started out as INFJ and INTJ and later accepted their ISTPness after having a hell of a time determining their type, it could work. Question: Can you build a car from scratch?

Nope. The closest I ever got is pounding into shape a few copper bracelets in metalworking.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
damn... I can't build a car either... but then again I'm not an ISTP! :holy:

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
See, I don't really like fire too much. Or fast-moving wheels. Or heights. You know, things like that.

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
Nope. The closest I ever got is pounding into shape a few copper bracelets in metalworking.

Are you definitely Ti do you think? You have a somewhat ISFP vibe to me...

Edit: Or rather, ISxP, sorry, sometimes you come across as more Ti, some Fi. I'd be very surprised if you were any kind of Je type tho ;)

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Are you definitely Ti do you think? You have a somewhat ISFP vibe to me...

Edit: Or rather, ISxP, sorry, sometimes you come across as more Ti, some Fi. I'd be very surprised if you were any kind of Je type tho ;)

What makes you say that?