• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Certainly strong in introverted perception. But that doesn't narrow down much, as the first two functions don't define anyone's personality.
If you believe that, and that I'm INTP, trust your instincts, and ignore preconceived/established ideas. We'll wind up with similar notions, like a. socionics function order makes more sense (Ni-Te-Si-Fe), but it's still flawed.

redacted

If you believe that, and that I'm INTP, trust your instincts, and ignore preconceived/established ideas. We'll wind up with similar notions, like a. socionics function order makes more sense (Ni-Te-Si-Fe), but it's still flawed.

I do believe that. And you could still be INTP.

I see Ti, Ne, and Si all about equally.

I don't necessarily believe in separate functions for extroversion and introversion anyway. So maybe I should say: I see Sensing a bit on the introverted side, iNtuition a bit on the extroverted side (but I still see a bit of introverted iNtuition), and Thinking pretty heavily on the introverted side.

But that could really translate to a bunch of possible distributions of functions.

Anyways, strong Pi is apparent.

(Inferior Fe could mean Fe in 8th place, so Fi is stronger, or it could mean Fe in 4th place, so Fi is weaker. There isn't really a formula.)

redacted

I don't suppose you have to believe me, but it's as I've said. If I'm not INTP, no one is.

I believe that you use Ji more than Pe, that your preferred Ji is Ti and that your preferred Pe is Ne. I even think you might rely a bit more on Si (to support Ti, as it gathers only information that Ti wants) than Ne, but that wouldn't change your type anyway.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I believe that you use Ji more than Pe, that your preferred Ji is Ti and that your preferred Pe is Ne. I even think you might rely a bit more on Si (to support Ti, as it gathers only information that Ti wants) than Ne, but that wouldn't change your type anyway.
Jack Flak is a pretty cool guy. eh uses teh funcshuns and doesn't afraid of anything.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
:D
Knoblauch_20top.jpg

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Dear Dana,

You are an INFP.

You are the definition of INFP.

Change your type again and you're dead to me!

Dead to me, I say!

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Dear Dana,

You are an INFP.

You are the definition of INFP.

Change your type again and you're dead to me!

Dead to me, I say!

Dana,

I agree with disregard.

Plus she's hot!

That has nothing to do with this topic, but I felt I should point it out. :blush:

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
"does disregard change her type a lot?" is the new "is the Pope Catholic?"

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I think Uber is a proud INFP, and his path is life is compassion, though he doesn't see it yet. But he will.