First 277677727767775776777

Results 7,761 to 7,764 of 7764

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    925 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Officer Ed Powell View Post
    5 integrates to 8 though.
    So? 9 integrates to 3, a type which is far more assertive than 9. Integration doesn't mean one becomes that other type. Looking at it that way is going to make the whole thing more confusing than it needs to be, I think.

I live with someone who is likely 594. I wish he were more assertive. Has he ever been? Of course! Particularly at his work where it was a technical/knowledge-related issue. And it came out in an angry assertive way. But being triple withdrawn (I think, his heart number could possibly be something else), he largely is passive and not assertive.
    ain't so blind I can't 🇸​🇪​🇪​

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    925 sx/sp

I'll add that a tipoff he's 5 and not 9 core is that he's guarded and not mergy, like me. I want little more than to merge with my lover, which is what 9sx is at core level. Merging with a lover or nature or an activity. And they're going to be a safe warm empathetic place for that lover to fall. Not a closely guarded tower.
    ain't so blind I can't 🇸​🇪​🇪​

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Officer Ed Powell View Post
    Plus you're a J, which adds a layer of assertiveness and directness that might not be as obvious in a perceiving 5.
    True, but each typing system should be internally consistent, and able to account for a person without recourse to other typing systems. In other words, whatever is explained by the J in my type should also relate back to some aspect of my enneagram type/fixes/etc. I wouldn't be quick to assign type based on how assertive someone is without knowing what is behind it, as that comes too close to typing based on behavior, which is often unreliable.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Amethyst's Queen ♚ Saturnal Snowqueen's Avatar
    MBTI
    FiSi
    Enneagram
    946 sp/so
    Socionics
    SEI Si

Does someone want to pick me apart? Mostly asking cause I'm bored, but also I've been question myself lately on orders of things(tri, functions, IVs).
    Eᴠᴇʀʏ ᴘʟᴀɴᴇᴛ ᴡᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ɪꜱ ᴅᴇᴀ
    ᴊᴏʜᴀʀɪi »»————«« ɴᴏʜᴀʀɪ