User Tag List

First 271671721761769770771772773 Last

Results 7,701 to 7,710 of 7742

I am so/sp and not so/sx .
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

Likes Saprophytic Aphrodite liked this post

Once upon a time!! I thought I was!! A heavily, heavily looping I-FJ, once, upon! A TIME,

EDIT: Once upon an even funnier time, I thought, I was! A, sp/sx,
    風 の 神
    Do you really think your prayers will be answered?

Senior Member batteries included's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ

I wouldn't be surprised if I'm an Fe dom irl and just try to hide it.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp

I feel like what makes 4 such a weird typing to me is that I am so insensitive and that I do not care about or even consider my image at all, I only care about what I am not what I seem to be. Though it's not as if I'm not aware that most people who think this is my type are applying it superficially paint by numbers style.

Senior Member Officer Ed Powell's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    954 sx/sp
    Socionics
    TRSH None

Convince me I’m not a 9 sp/sx IxxP
    Give me clarity

Amethyst's Queen ♚ Bismuth Blitz's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    946 sp/so

When I first joined this site, everyone seemed to agree with INFP. Nowadays I'm getting a lot of ISFJ typings(like on Discord and a couple on here). Do you guys think I seem more ISFJ or INFP? I feel like I have a good grasp on Si, but it could be cause of it being my relief function. My man says I show lots of Si but that I seem more Fi than Fe.
    Paws off my Amethyst!

Fi=Si>Ne>Fe=Ni>Se>Ti>Te

FF-Fi/Ni-SC/P(B)

"You are an experience. Make sure that you are a good experience."

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by asynartetic View Post
    Convince me I'm not a 9 sp/sx IxxP
    You seem to share my turbulence and especially so with regards to being though it's more of an undercurrent with you than it is with me for reasons I understand but can't put to words. Sp 9's have less motion going on, they seem more capable of existing in elegant simplicity. Only sexual 9's appear to be able to think about being enough to bring out turbulence and more motion. We are perceptive to the ways in which we are not being when we take on narratives via the classic e9 desire to short cut into having a personality by forming identity attachments when we're not at our best.
    Likes Officer Ed Powell liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Lazarus View Post
    I feel like what makes 4 such a weird typing to me is that I am so insensitive and that I do not care about or even consider my image at all, I only care about what I am not what I seem to be. Though it's not as if I'm not aware that most people who think this is my type are applying it superficially paint by numbers style.
    You don't look elsewhere to things you do not possess in order to "find yourself".
    Likes Lady Lazarus liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Deadpan View Post
    You don't look elsewhere to things you do not possess in order to "find yourself".
    I feel as if I have developed such a "self-rebellious" style of going about these things that it's not evident at this point that I do by nature. My other account from when I was younger and less strategic, does a far better job of making this more overt, imo. I had to learn to force myself to look as much inward as I could for authority on myself, it's not natural but it was necessary in order to retain control over myself. I am still not perfectly exempt from the external and I saw this recently as a person who is no longer at the higher levels of health. When I compare not looking elsewhere in my deliberate thinking and doing so in my more instinctive actions to ask the external for guidance, I see the former as more conscious and primarily about gaining control over the latter.

Of course, you're obviously one of the two people I take a 4 typing seriously from and I do actually have trouble reconciling this aspect perfectly, it's very not painting by numbers.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Bismuth Blitz View Post
    When I first joined this site, everyone seemed to agree with INFP. Nowadays I'm getting a lot of ISFJ typings(like on Discord and a couple on here). Do you guys think I seem more ISFJ or INFP? I feel like I have a good grasp on Si, but it could be cause of it being my relief function. My man says I show lots of Si but that I seem more Fi than Fe.
    I think you're an INFP. If I may be so inane in my reasoning, you do not give me the absurdly basic-bitch impression of those who I think are also ISFJ. I find them perfectly comprehensible overall and relatable to the person I was in my teens often regardless of their age. There's something ever so slightly more diverging about you, something that doesn't cling quite as perfectly and carefully to all of the normative. Self-preservation 9 is an incredibly Si type so to speak.
    Likes Bismuth Blitz, Officer Ed Powell liked this post