First 255655705745753754755756757765 Last

Results 7,541 to 7,550 of 7727

Corrupted of Purpose... The Cat's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    478 sp/sx

2 over 4 in my tritype? whhhaaaaaaaat?
    The marquis de Carabas was not a good man, and he knew himself well enough to be perfectly certain that he was not a brave man. He had long since decided that the world, Above or Below, was a place that wished to be deceived, and, to this end, he had named himself from a lie in a fairy tale, and created himself--his clothes, his manner, his carriage--as a grand joke.
    Likes Luminous liked this post

Saprophytic Aphrodite Peter Deadpan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eryn Silverfrond View Post
    2 over 4 in my tritype? whhhaaaaaaaat?
    Why? Seems to me that a significant portion of your identity is derived from being unlike everyone else. I also see more withdrawn heart energy than prideful or compliant, although I will say I've never seen you be reactive.
    Perpetual mood

"It is not the personality's task to tell the truth,
    but to seem to, try to, or try to seem to."

Philip Trussell

Likes The Cat liked this post

Senior Member batteries included's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP

ENFj vs ENFP for me is the perpetual internal debate I can't win.

I’m actually a sea urchin. Dark and prickly with an emphasis on the prick.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    LSI Ti

@Sacrophagus - ENFJ (tryhard)
    @Norexan - ESFP (tryhard)
    In challenge lies opportunity.
    Likes Legion liked this post

Mastermind Fieldmarshal Sacrophagus's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Hum. Your wording. I'm not sure if I should laugh at you or pity you.

Come back when you're all grown up and can back up the important without looking like a buffoon, and then we'll talk.
    الخَيلُ وَاللَيلُ وَالبَيداءُ تَعرِفُني *** وَالسَيفُ وَالرُمحُ وَالقِرطاسُ وَالقَلَمُ
    Swift steeds, dreary nights, and the desolate wasteland, all know me full well
    As do the sword, the spear, the paper and the pen.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    LSI Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrophagus View Post
    Hum. Your wording. I'm not sure if I should laugh at you or pity you.

Come back when you're all grown up and can back up the important without looking like a buffoon, and then we'll talk.
    Sacrophagus, you are an ENFJ because you live in a world of personal implications. For example, in your response to me, you focus on how you "should" express yourself to me on a level, and you fixate on the personal optics of my behavior. Rather than trying to adhere to a social script of how they "should" respond, ENTJs simply respond in the way they find most reasonable. You are not one of them.

You're no dear to me, fool.

Do not fucking forget. I am stronger and more powerful than I am your charming and witty friend. I take no prisoners when it comes to justice. Your asking for mercy will not save you from me. Do your best, I stand proud and I will gladly bleed and die standing. But until it is necessary for me to fight back, here I am, watching, waiting, and hoping you will redeem yourself before I come to play.

Old friend, you have despised yourself by wounding, robbing, and disowning the very hands of those who promoted you. You've become too greedy, too ambitious for your own good, and that will mark your fall from grace. I see your bane right in front of me. This is not the path we promised ourselves to take. For mere months in my absence you have let wretchedness reap your heart, superficial grievances consume your mind. You have failed yourself. You are one of them now.
    Good riddance after what you've done.

The whispers of people who disliked you when you were something are now strident waves of voracious noises that carry your scandals. You gained the favors of insidious, petty , and frivolous men, and you've lost the support of your allies. I vowed to be your ally when you have none, but if the voice of reason cannot reach you, I will be the one to take you down in court. You know you cannot stop that from happening. I will bury you with my own hands.

May God be with your family. I pity them for loving you. I pity myself for having faith in you.

Fate played its cards, and I have no room for regrets.

I am silent and mentally ready. Calm I seem, but wrath is consuming me. I will dissolve it somehow. I will.

Until then,

See you when I see you, friend.
    Pure interpersonal drama.

Mastermind Fieldmarshal Sacrophagus's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNTJ
    Enneagram

Sacrophagus, you are an ENFJ because you live in a world of personal implications. For example, in your response to me, you focus on how you "should" express yourself to me on a level, and you fixate on the personal optics of my behavior. Rather than trying to adhere to a social script of how they "should" respond, ENTJs simply respond in the way they find most reasonable.You are not one of them.

You're wrong.

State your case in congruity no matter what your style or language is, make a point -something you did not- and I will honor its content. The additional inanities, I can do without them.

I also don't adhere to any "Them" nor do I care.

Pure interpersonal drama.
    Concerning the interpersonal drama, I am one who has his own moral code, and my moral code is absolute. I will express betrayal and other things when I see fit, the way I see fit. The illusion that caring about such things is within the realm of SF or NF is laughable.

I know myself best, but you remain entitled to your own opinion. Though, matters of the self that have no concrete relevance or immediate significance should not be up for debate. A fruitless endeavor, really.

Thank you for the input.
    الخَيلُ وَاللَيلُ وَالبَيداءُ تَعرِفُني *** وَالسَيفُ وَالرُمحُ وَالقِرطاسُ وَالقَلَمُ
    Swift steeds, dreary nights, and the desolate wasteland, all know me full well
    As do the sword, the spear, the paper and the pen.
    Likes Norexan liked this post

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    LSI Ti

You're wrong.

State your case in congruity no matter what your style or language is, make a point -something you did not- and I will honor its content. The additional inanities, I can do without them.

I also don't adhere to any "Them" nor do I care.

Concerning the interpersonal drama, I am one who has his own moral code, and my moral code is absolute. I will express betrayal and other things when I see fit, the way I see fit. The illusion that caring about such things is within the realm of SF or NF is laughable.

I know myself best, but you remain entitled to your own opinion. Though, matters of the self that have no concrete relevance or immediate significance should not be up for debate. A fruitless endeavor, really.

Thank you for the input.
    Fair enough.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Ме? Sensation? Buahahahahaha....
    True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.