MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI4 Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Deadpan View Post
    No. I still think you are a social 4.
    That doesn't mean I am right, but that's my opinion.
    Opinions are okay to have.

I have odd fears like: what if all my life is just regrets and unfulfilled true desires? should I do a real unconventional career? will I ever love again? etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    64...9?

RUNS AWAY LIKE THE 9... or maybe 6... or maybe whatever I am too!
    I feel my recent problems have been running away from reality. (I don't want to see my bills, I really don't want to talk to strangers, I don't know if people will get me, etc.)

Haha 9! RUN RUN RUN
    Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end. - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Opinions are okay to have.

I have odd fears like: what if all my life is just regrets and unfulfilled true desires? should I do a real unconventional career? will I ever love again? etc.

I feel my recent problems have been running away from reality. (I don't want to see my bills, I really don't want to talk to strangers, I don't know if people will get me, etc.)

Haha 9! RUN RUN RUN
    You sorta sound like an IXFP. I mean, those sound like Fi fears a bit, if I had to take a stab at it. Looping stuff. I can relate, regardless.
    dead·pan
    /ˈded,pan/
    adjective: deliberately impassive or expressionless.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Likes Dreamer liked this post

Incredulous Martyr
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI4 Ni

You sorta sound like an IXFP. I mean, those sound like Fi fears a bit, if I had to take a stab at it. Looping stuff. I can relate, regardless.
    I can see that. I have worries about me rejecting some girls in the past, who I thought later when everything clicked I was like why was I so dumb back then! Maybe something could've actually worked!

One girl from XC team. Moody AF. But extremely hard worker and now she's even fitter af.
    Girl who I dated online, attachment disorder lol. Added me back years later on FB, deleted her again out of fear.
    Then there were two very pretty girls who took interest in me after hs. I rejected talking much with them out of sheer insecurity, one got married.. still stares and smiles at me. (makes me worry about their marriage) another, got frustrated with me and ignored me and has a boyfriend now.

I'm like WHAT COULD HAVE IT BEEN LIKE??
    Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end. - John Lennon

Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I have a suspicion, @Forever, if you shared these sorts of thoughts more often with people, you may find yourself pleasantly surprised as I personally don’t consider them to be all that odd at all

The times I’ve run into other NFPs, it was because I decided to open my mouth and let the idealistic, future-focused mumbo jumbo come out, and sure enough, the other person instantly knew what I was talking about. I mean, ya, I tend to get a sense after interacting with someone if they may be the same or similar type as me, but it’s when we share these sorts of bigger picture questions with one another, do we find that we aren’t really all that alone after all
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

~Always, an Enthusiastic_Dreamer
    Likes Peter Deadpan, Lyra.I liked this post

Incredulous Martyr
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI4 Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    I have a suspicion, @Forever, if you shared these sorts of thoughts more often with people, you may find yourself pleasantly surprised as I personally don’t consider them to be all that odd at all

The times I’ve run into other NFPs, it was because I decided to open my mouth and let the idealistic, future-focused mumbo jumbo come out, and sure enough, the other person instantly knew what I was talking about. I mean, ya, I tend to get a sense after interacting with someone if they may be the same or similar type as me, but it’s when we share these sorts of bigger picture questions with one another, do we find that we aren’t really all that alone after all
    It just seems all I feel for is lust and maybe at most light infatuation for women, I don't ever have real deep feelings for somebody. Except for one person not too long ago, who's a minor celebrity. But I'm sad I lost all longings for this person now and it's now just a memory. I miss staying up late just to cherish the intense feelings I have for someone. To think about 24/7 and have it be acceptable to think that because the other person likes me too. To have every conversation in my head with someone and say wow, she'd totally dig that. and it'd be true.

Sometimes I think people don't know what love is anymore. It's just exaggerated and prepared lust for someone. Rationally, I think I'm very wrong. I just don't feel like it though.

It just seems all I feel for is lust and maybe at most light infatuation for women, I don't ever have real deep feelings for somebody. Except for one person not too long ago, who's a minor celebrity. But I'm sad I lost all longings for this person now and it's now just a memory. I miss staying up late just to cherish the intense feelings I have for someone. To think about 24/7 and have it be acceptable to think that because the other person likes me too. To have every conversation in my head with someone and say wow, she'd totally dig that. and it'd be true.

Sometimes I think people don't know what love is anymore. It's just exaggerated and prepared lust for someone. Rationally, I think I'm very wrong. I just don't feel like it though.
    Patience, young grasshopper. You have time and experiences to... er... experience.
    dead·pan
    /ˈded,pan/

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Incredulous Martyr
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI4 Ni

Patience, young grasshopper. You have time and experiences to... er... experience.
    Oh wise master, lead me to where I can find said experiences... to experience.
    Likes Peter Deadpan liked this post

Oh wise master, lead me to where I can find said experiences... to experience.
    A back alley or musty basement is a good start. Or maybe not.
    dead·pan
    /ˈded,pan/

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Incredulous Martyr
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI4 Ni

A back alley or musty basement is a good start. Or maybe not.
    Well are you saying a life or death experience is what I need?

Well are you saying a life or death experience is what I need?
    You are young. You do not have to pay for blow jobs yet.
    dead·pan
    /ˈded,pan/

¯\_(ツ)_/¯