User Tag List

First 222622672712720721722723724 Last

Results 7,211 to 7,220 of 7271

  1. #7211
    Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    3,988

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neal Caffreynated View Post
    Don't hesitate to ask me questions if you want to know more about me
    How can I obtain the level of coolness you maintain?
    Likes Neal Caffreynated liked this post

  2. #7212
    Senior Member RooibosKrayfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    Mess None
    Posts
    205

    Default

    While I feel fairly comfortable with my current typing now, if anyone has evidence of me being mistyped, please rip apart this comfort limb by limb
    | 6w7 1w9 3w4 sp/so | MelSang or Phleg Mel | Solitary Conscientious Self Sacrificing (oldhams )| INTP |
    Nohari Window Johari Window

  3. #7213
    Tweet Tweet The Penguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Se
    Posts
    1,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    How can I obtain the level of coolness you maintain?
    observation
    ESTP 8w7-7w8-3w2 sp/sx
    Likes Neal Caffreynated liked this post

  4. #7214
    Senior Member Neal Caffreynated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    How can I obtain the level of coolness you maintain?
    First, thanks bro! Well I'd say that to achieve that level of coolness, one simply has to be born cool but I guess that's not entirely true: in my experience, the keys to being cool are learning a lot on a large variety of subjects (so you can talk about everything), being self-confident and knowing your audience - it also doesn't hurt to be good at making jokes or wear classy and cool clothes

    In my opinion you're already a cool person though! Especially with your artistic skills.

    But in other words I'd say that coolness is made of 10% luck, 20% skills, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure, 50% pain and 100% reasons to remember the name
    Great art captures a time, a place and an emotion.
    Likes Dreamer liked this post

  5. #7215
    Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    3,988

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neal Caffreynated View Post
    First, thanks bro! Well I'd say that to achieve that level of coolness, one simply has to be born cool but I guess that's not entirely true: in my experience, the keys to being cool are learning a lot on a large variety of subjects (so you can talk about everything), being self-confident and knowing your audience - it also doesn't hurt to be good at making jokes or wear classy and cool clothes

    In my opinion you're already a cool person though! Especially with your artistic skills.

    But in other words I'd say that coolness is made of 10% luck, 20% skills, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure, 50% pain and 100% reasons to remember the name
    I kid you not, I literally started singing that song to myself when I saw "10% luck", I didn't even need to see the rest and I got the reference haha.

    In other news, when the HECK are you going to post a member picture up?! Come on dude, DO it. Peer pressure, not really, but yes. Please???
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt


    ~Always, an Enthusiastic_Dreamer

  6. #7216
    Liberator Coriolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    19,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    Not judgemental at all eh? Not even when it comes to using...bad logic?!

    I might come back to you with horrid tert logic-ness, just you wait, then you'll judge so hard your P falls off the end. Wait, if that's the case, that would make you an ENT...J But how is an ENTJ super popular and liked so much...interesting. So yes, you are mistyped then, you are really an ENTJ. And yes, that is how I type people, with the most amazing logic known to man ...anything? blood boiling yet??
    This dispels any remaining shadow of a doubt about your typing.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...
    Likes Lyra.I liked this post

  7. #7217
    Used Thread Salesman Population: 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    3,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    This dispels any remaining shadow of a doubt about your typing.
    Who Dreamer? He’s the poster child for ENFPs.
    Likes Neal Caffreynated, Lyra.I liked this post

  8. #7218
    Senior Member Neal Caffreynated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    I kid you not, I literally started singing that song to myself when I saw "10% luck", I didn't even need to see the rest and I got the reference haha.

    In other news, when the HECK are you going to post a member picture up?! Come on dude, DO it. Peer pressure, not really, but yes. Please???
    I knew you would get the reference Actually I think it gives a good idea of how to be cool (except that I could do without the 50% pain part lol)



    About the picture yeah I actually thought about posting one the other day but I’d still like to keep some mystery and anonymity rn if you don’t mind I think I’ll post one someday though!

    And...I guess I derailed this thread now! Could that be any more ENTP though?
    Great art captures a time, a place and an emotion.
    Likes Dreamer liked this post

  9. #7219
    libtard SJW chickpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,089

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by captain curmudgeon View Post
    I think @chana is an ENTJ.
    do you still think this?

  10. #7220
    ornery ornithologist captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    BIRD
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Posts
    3,404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chickpea View Post
    do you still think this?
    ...no. I wonder if I was being sarcastic?
    Jarlaxle/Mane: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

    "I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters


    Johari Nohari

    https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

Similar Threads

  1. TypeCentral Members Psychoanalyze Your Avatar for Free
    By ThatsWhatHeSaid in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 7192
    Last Post: Yesterday, 11:14 PM
  2. TypeCentral Members- Casting Call as Disney Characters
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 272
    Last Post: 02-12-2018, 06:01 PM
  3. Replies: 126
    Last Post: 03-22-2016, 08:15 AM
  4. TypeCentral Members- Cast them as musicians
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 09-21-2015, 04:35 PM
  5. It's a mystery. (moved from Mistyped MBTIC Members)
    By entropie in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 06:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO