User Tag List

First 221621671711719720721722723 Last

Results 7,201 to 7,210 of 7271

  1. #7201
    Senior Member Riva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    2,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    @Neal Caffreynated

    You're probably the most unanimously liked person on this entire forum. E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E likes you, including myself, and you just seem so friendly and unassuming.

    However, it's with this said, like the wife of an in-the-closet homosexual state congressmen, I feel like despite every economic advantage and sense of security you've provided us with, I just can't live the lie anymore.

    You're so ENFP it hurts like when I blistered my hands up trying to climb the robe dangling from the ceiling in elementary school gym class, and as soon as you and everyone else learns to accept it (somewhere, deep down, we all really knew where you going and what you were doing when you said you were working late and needed to take Julio the pool boy to work with you to help you sort your filing cabinets in your office), the sooner we can allow the healing process to begin.
    If everyone likes you it's probably a sign of Fe isn't it?

    Primary or secondary, maybe even tertiary Fe, if the person has an e2 enneagram.

    However, EXFPs are likable. I think it's their easy going, fun loving, NON-JUDGEMENTAL nature. I haven't seen ExFPs going out of their way to make people like them. That would be against their Fi values. Perhaps they would try to cheer people up. Cheering people up could be confused with trying to make people like them.

    I don't know what Neil's type is.
    .
    Likes Neal Caffreynated liked this post

  2. #7202
    I can eat broccoli. Metis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    If everyone likes you it's probably a sign of Fe isn't it?

    Primary or secondary, maybe even tertiary Fe, if the person has an e2 enneagram.
    Agree, that's completely possible.

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    However, EXFPs are likable. I think it's their easy going, fun loving, NON-JUDGEMENTAL nature. I haven't seen ExFPs going out of their way to make people like them. That would be against their Fi values. Perhaps they would try to cheer people up. Cheering people up could be confused with trying to make people like them.

    I don't know what Neil's type is.
    I've never met a non-judgmental ENFP. Even the few who weren't judging me were always judging someone.

    It isn't against Fi values per se to try to make people like you. It might be against someone's values (whether they're Fi or not), but it's not in opposition to Fi to want to be liked and make a point of being liked. I've known a lot of ENXPs who courted popularity.

    I don't know what his type is, either.

    I'm also not suggesting that Neal courts popularity like the ENXPs I just mentioned. I have no idea whether or not he does that.
    And did you exchange
    A walk-on part in the war
    For a lead role in a cage?
    Likes Neal Caffreynated liked this post

  3. #7203
    Senior Member Neal Caffreynated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    @Neal Caffreynated You're probably the most unanimously liked person on this entire forum. E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E likes you, including myself, and you just seem so friendly and unassuming. However, it's with this said, like the wife of an in-the-closet homosexual state congressmen, I feel like despite every economic advantage and sense of security you've provided us with, I just can't live the lie anymore. You're so ENFP it hurts like when I blistered my hands up trying to climb the robe dangling from the ceiling in elementary school gym class, and as soon as you and everyone else learns to accept it (somewhere, deep down, we all really knew where you going and what you were doing when you said you were working late and needed to take Julio the pool boy to work with you to help you sort your filing cabinets in your office), the sooner we can allow the healing process to begin.
    Why thank you bro it's always cool to hear that Maybe we should have a poll here about who's the most liked member it could be fun Especially if I win!
    About my type believe it or not I was actually first typed as ENFP when I arrived here (I guess because I act sometimes on my emotions) but with time I came to realize I still had more in common with the ENTP type, like I still rely a lot more on logic to make decisions plus I think I've got a tertiary Fe function (since I connect easily with people and I'm good at reading them but less focused on how I really feel). And I'm not exactly the emotional kind except I guess maybe if I'm drunk or on medication lol
    Thank you for your suggestion though I'll think about it
    Btw Julio is actually blackmailing me for having supposedly murdered my third wife -didn't I tell you about her already?

  4. #7204
    Senior Member Neal Caffreynated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Metis View Post
    Say it isn't so, Neal. 99% of ENFPs I know hate me. This can't be you!
    Don't worry I'll be an ENTP until I die - and I don't hate you anyway
    Great art captures a time, a place and an emotion.

  5. #7205
    Senior Member Neal Caffreynated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Metis View Post
    Agree, that's completely possible.

    I've never met a non-judgmental ENFP. Even the few who weren't judging me were always judging someone.

    It isn't against Fi values per se to try to make people like you. It might be against someone's values (whether they're Fi or not), but it's not in opposition to Fi to want to be liked and make a point of being liked. I've known a lot of ENXPs who courted popularity.

    I don't know what his type is, either.

    I'm also not suggesting that Neal courts popularity like the ENXPs I just mentioned. I have no idea whether or not he does that.
    And yeah btw I'm not a judgmental person at all - but I do like being popular
    Great art captures a time, a place and an emotion.
    Likes Lord Lavender liked this post

  6. #7206
    Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    3,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neal Caffreynated View Post
    And yeah btw I'm not a judgmental person at all - but I do like being popular
    Not judgemental at all eh? Not even when it comes to using...bad logic?!

    I might come back to you with horrid tert logic-ness, just you wait, then you'll judge so hard your P falls off the end. Wait, if that's the case, that would make you an ENT...J But how is an ENTJ super popular and liked so much...interesting. So yes, you are mistyped then, you are really an ENTJ. And yes, that is how I type people, with the most amazing logic known to man ...anything? blood boiling yet??
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt


    ~Always, an Enthusiastic_Dreamer
    Likes Neal Caffreynated liked this post

  7. #7207
    Senior Member Neal Caffreynated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    Not judgemental at all eh? Not even when it comes to using...bad logic?!

    I might come back to you with horrid tert logic-ness, just you wait, then you'll judge so hard your P falls off the end. Wait, if that's the case, that would make you an ENT...J But how is an ENTJ super popular and liked so much...interesting. So yes, you are mistyped then, you are really an ENTJ. And yes, that is how I type people, with the most amazing logic known to man ...anything? blood boiling yet??
    What? Me, an ENTJ? Be careful with what you say man, I could have an heart condition!
    But I'm not judging though and I'm sure using your unusual logic might work to type some people but I'm not sure that I’m a Judger though... Which shows here as I’m not judging you right now!
    So say or do whatever you want, I won’t judge!
    Great art captures a time, a place and an emotion.
    Likes Dreamer liked this post

  8. #7208
    I can eat broccoli. Metis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neal Caffreynated View Post
    What? Me, an ENTJ? Be careful with what you say man, I could have an heart condition!
    But I'm not judging though and I'm sure using your unusual logic might work to type some people but I'm not sure that I’m a Judger though... Which shows here as I’m not judging you right now!
    So say or do whatever you want, I won’t judge!
    Yeah, I don't judge either; I just... weigh things.

    Tbh, Neal always reminds me of a secret agent. He's hiding something. A secret ISTJ personality, maybe? Hmm...
    And did you exchange
    A walk-on part in the war
    For a lead role in a cage?
    Likes Neal Caffreynated liked this post

  9. #7209
    Senior Member Neal Caffreynated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Metis View Post
    Yeah, I don't judge either; I just... weigh things. :dry
    Tbh, Neal always reminds me of a secret agent. He's hiding something. A secret ISTJ personality, maybe? Hmm...
    Wow Metis I can’t believe you found out my secret! In fact I work for MI6 and my name is Bond, James Bond



    ...but I’m not an ISTJ though

    Don't hesitate to ask me questions if you want to know more about me
    Great art captures a time, a place and an emotion.
    Likes The Penguin liked this post

  10. #7210
    I can eat broccoli. Metis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neal Caffreynated View Post
    Wow Metis I can’t believe you found out my secret! In fact I work for MI6 and my name is Bond, James Bond

    ...but I’m not an ISTJ though

    Don't hesitate to ask me questions if you want to know more about me
    Honesty is the best policy.
    And did you exchange
    A walk-on part in the war
    For a lead role in a cage?
    Likes Neal Caffreynated liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. TypeCentral Members Psychoanalyze Your Avatar for Free
    By ThatsWhatHeSaid in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 7182
    Last Post: Today, 11:47 PM
  2. TypeCentral Members- Casting Call as Disney Characters
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 272
    Last Post: 02-12-2018, 06:01 PM
  3. Replies: 126
    Last Post: 03-22-2016, 08:15 AM
  4. TypeCentral Members- Cast them as musicians
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 09-21-2015, 04:35 PM
  5. It's a mystery. (moved from Mistyped MBTIC Members)
    By entropie in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 06:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO