Results 7,151 to 7,160 of 7271

MBTI
    ISIS
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLI Si

Quote Originally Posted by yama View Post
    That post gave me an aneurysm. The N bias is too real. You are part of the problem.
    What about it in particular?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Fe

Quote Originally Posted by that's not my name View Post
    What about it in particular?
    If you read the post he linked and DIDN'T see the problem with it, I don't know if I can help you. I'm sorry.

MBTI
    iNTJ
    Enneagram
    513 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Survive & Stay Free View Post
    The MBTI and Enneagram result, I was thinking the socionics would allow me to triangulate but the quiz keeps crashing.

I am perfectly ok with your current MBTI type, but in my book you are 1w9 instead of 9. Morals, seeking highground, avatar, competency focus, teacher mentality, tradition ...... it just screams e1.
    Likes Video liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Virtual ghost View Post
    I am perfectly ok with your current MBTI type, but in my book you are 1w9 instead of 9. Morals, seeking highground, avatar, competency focus, teacher mentality, tradition ...... it just screams e1.
    I will check this out, what does the w mean? Is it "with", if it is what does it mean? Is it like 1 with 9 as a stress type or something?

MBTI
    iNTJ
    Enneagram
    513 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Survive & Stay Free View Post
    I will check this out, what does the w mean? Is it "with", if it is what does it mean? Is it like 1 with 9 as a stress type or something?
    W means wing.

1w9 basically means 1 with some 9ish tendencies. Compared to 1w2 that has more tendencies from type 2.
    Likes Lark liked this post

MBTI
    ISIS
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLI Si

If you read the post he linked and DIDN'T see the problem with it, I don't know if I can help you. I'm sorry.
    I'm not sure why you are being so defensive, it's not as if he said S types are incapable of having a career in the arts. I'm an S type and I see no reason to take offense. It's like an N type getting offended if someone pointed out that professional sports are dominated by S types. Different types are inclined towards different things, it would be wrong not to acknowledge it. It doesn't say anything about your abilities as an individual, just remember that.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Fe

Quote Originally Posted by that's not my name View Post
    I'm not sure why you are being so defensive, it's not as if he said S types are incapable of having a career in the arts. I'm an S type and I see no reason to take offense. It's like an N type getting offended if someone pointed out that professional sports are dominated by S types. Different types are inclined towards different things, it would be wrong not to acknowledge it. It doesn't say anything about your abilities as an individual, just remember that.
    I didn't mean my post to you defensively, I meant it sincerely, and it still stands. If you don't read out of it what I do, then I don't want to spend the time explaining it, because I've largely given up on the typology side of this community. Because of people like reckful and posts like that. I could definitely go into more detail, I'm just not willing to because I've found it in the past to be a waste of my time. Thus the apology.

All I will say is there there is definite and honestly kind of disgusting bias in that post, and in the community in general, beyond just statistics and typology. Not just in the words themselves, but the tone, etc. It goes deeper than what's on the surface, and even deeper than typology. It goes deeper than simple "N bias!" too. And I'm just not willing anymore to spend the time pointing it out or discussing it, because it's largely been a waste of my breath in the past. Trust me, I'm definitely not just getting butthurt over nothing. I understand that's how it might look since I don't want to pour more time into that discussion, but it's not the reality. All I wanted to do was make a note of it and point it out, or "call it as I see it," in lieu of the other people who know what I'm talking about and agree with me but aren't willing to do so because of the 'social consequences.' (I'm not making that up, I have literally gotten PMs/DMs).
    Likes that's not my name, magpie liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

I didn't mean my post to you defensively, I meant it sincerely, and it still stands. If you don't read out of it what I do, then I don't want to spend the time explaining it, because I've largely given up on the typology side of this community. Because of people like reckful and posts like that. I could definitely go into more detail, I'm just not willing to because I've found it in the past to be a waste of my time. Thus the apology.

All I will say is there there is definite and honestly kind of disgusting bias in that post, and in the community in general, beyond just statistics and typology. Not just in the words themselves, but the tone, etc. It goes deeper than what's on the surface, and even deeper than typology. It goes deeper than simple "N bias!" too. And I'm just not willing anymore to spend the time pointing it out or discussing it, because it's largely been a waste of my breath in the past. Trust me, I'm definitely not just getting butthurt over nothing. I understand that's how it might look since I don't want to pour more time into that discussion, but it's not the reality. All I wanted to do was make a note of it and point it out, or "call it as I see it," in lieu of the other people who know what I'm talking about and agree with me but aren't willing to do so because of the 'social consequences.' (I'm not making that up, I have literally gotten PMs/DMs).
    You're the one who should be ashamed of yourself. "People like reckful" and their "disgusting bias."

But don't worry. I won't be holding my breath waiting for an apology.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Fe

Quote Originally Posted by reckful View Post
    You're the one who should be ashamed of yourself. "People like reckful" and their "disgusting bias."

But don't worry. I won't be holding my breath waiting for an apology.
    I'm not, and guilt tripping doesn't work on me, nor is there anything I need to apologize for. Can't accept criticism, don't post. Simple as that. I didn't say anything infractionable.
    Likes magpie liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI None

Stigmata = ESTP
    Likes Yama, Sterres liked this post