User Tag List

First 213613663703711712713714715723 Last

Results 7,121 to 7,130 of 7392

  1. #7121
    Typeless Blob RooibosKrayfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    MBTI
    Thot
    Enneagram
    136 sp/so
    Socionics
    Dead None
    Posts
    268

    Default

    I currently type as an Ne-Si axis 9w1 6w7 4w5 sp/so . My mom thinks I could be a 7w6 1w9 3w4 though (probably not though, I'm too sx blind for a 7 core). If anyone thinks they have something that would fit better than 964 sp/so Ne-Si user, let me know.
    | 136 - Your Grandfather's Tritype |
    | Nohari Window || Johari Window || Terrible Aesthetics |

  2. #7122
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    4,547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ñoño View Post
    So you're most comfortable in a group setting? (So/Sp)
    Or
    Like you're more quiet and reserved in groups? (Sp/So)
    Going by this im by far more So/Sp than Sp/So since I am a loud mouth in groups .
    Likes Numbly Aware liked this post

  3. #7123
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    4,547

    Default

    Is there a chance im a 6w7 fix?. I think I have a reactive type in my tri somewhere as I can be quick to anger and snappy (Thought its only singular reactive as I do quickly calm down and am always remorseful afterwards ). Plus my reactivity is typically anxiety based (Its very rare for me to get angry as I am very calm in my gut but my head is another matter ). I think I do come acros as more 7w6/7w8 due to being a Ne dom and therefore being a lover of fun and ideas.
    Likes Peter Deadpan liked this post

  4. #7124
    Senior Member Crystal Winter Dream's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    147 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESi Fi
    Posts
    1,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Brainz View Post
    Is there a chance im a 6w7 fix?. I think I have a reactive type in my tri somewhere as I can be quick to anger and snappy (Thought its only singular reactive as I do quickly calm down and am always remorseful afterwards ). Plus my reactivity is typically anxiety based (Its very rare for me to get angry as I am very calm in my gut but my head is another matter ). I think I do come acros as more 7w6/7w8 due to being a Ne dom and therefore being a lover of fun and ideas.
    well actually that could still be 8 or w8, because 8 is reactive and quick to anger but tends to let go quickly (where me as a 1 I never let shit go). I would check where the types go in stress, if one of your tris goes into 6 under stress it would explain it.
    Hello sorrow
    Hello friend
    Hello demon
    In angel's skin...
    (Angel's Skin - Sawyer Fredericks)

    Fill in: Nohari / Johari
    Likes Lord Lavender liked this post

  5. #7125
    Don't touch me. Peter Deadpan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    MBTI
    NFTS
    Enneagram
    458 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Brainz View Post
    Is there a chance im a 6w7 fix?. I think I have a reactive type in my tri somewhere as I can be quick to anger and snappy (Thought its only singular reactive as I do quickly calm down and am always remorseful afterwards ). Plus my reactivity is typically anxiety based (Its very rare for me to get angry as I am very calm in my gut but my head is another matter ). I think I do come acros as more 7w6/7w8 due to being a Ne dom and therefore being a lover of fun and ideas.
    I was actually recently thinking about how you may be influenced in a 6-ish manner. The whole thing with 6s is that when validating thoughts/concepts, they sort of toggle back and forth between checking in with themselves and checking in with others, and this is because their own authority isn't enough to validate their thoughts (5s move inward and self-validate, 7s move outward but in a more avoidant manner). Authority for a 6 doesn't have to be people, it can be concepts (for example, typology can become an authority for a 6, but self-referencing will never be enough and they'll have to talk about it with others and ask what their views are). This is not to say that 5s and 7s won't discuss concepts, but they won't have the back and forth nature of a true 6 who needs some sort of external influence to make up their mind. I do see you doing this but it's hard to say if it's a fix or a wing. However, as far as I know, fixes don't actually even have wings, not according to Fauvre's tritype theory.
    Likes Lord Lavender, Methylene liked this post

  6. #7126
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    4,547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Deadpan View Post
    I was actually recently thinking about how you may be influenced in a 6-ish manner. The whole thing with 6s is that when validating thoughts/concepts, they sort of toggle back and forth between checking in with themselves and checking in with others, and this is because their own authority isn't enough to validate their thoughts (5s move inward and self-validate, 7s move outward but in a more avoidant manner). Authority for a 6 doesn't have to be people, it can be concepts (for example, typology can become an authority for a 6, but self-referencing will never be enough and they'll have to talk about it with others and ask what their views are). This is not to say that 5s and 7s won't discuss concepts, but they won't have the back and forth nature of a true 6 who needs some sort of external influence to make up their mind. I do see you doing this but it's hard to say if it's a fix or a wing. However, as far as I know, fixes don't actually even have wings, not according to Fauvre's tritype theory.
    Heh I was thinking on it and ENTP 6w7 9w1 3w2 So/Sp does make sense for me since there are many uncanny similarities between me and Chandler Bing from Friends (Hes a ENTP 6w7 being ether 693/692). I know not a scientific method to type heh but it is something and its not like Bing is a 2D guy but a relatively complex character, we both have deep anxiety about being liked and being successful, very similar sense of humor,both of us go on funny rants and raves (My reactivity is very amusing to others and I do tend to ham them up at times to entertain others ) and we both have that amped up Fe that tries to grasp out at the world and like just be accepted plus the So domness in us both means we both are universally nice and social to others (Only diffrence id say is that im more Sx and Ne heavy and also more heavy on the w7 than Bing which results in me being more zany,fun loving and intense than he is) . If this means anything im more 7w6 when happy and nothing is bothering me but I go into 6w7 under stress.

  7. #7127
    Moon-Truther Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Posts
    1,004

    Default

    I think @Sacrophagus is some kind of xNFJ.
    Likes Lord Lavender liked this post

  8. #7128
    Senior Member Crystal Winter Dream's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    147 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESi Fi
    Posts
    1,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I think @Sacrophagus is some kind of xNFJ.
    I could see INFJ maybe.
    Hello sorrow
    Hello friend
    Hello demon
    In angel's skin...
    (Angel's Skin - Sawyer Fredericks)

    Fill in: Nohari / Johari
    Likes Lord Lavender liked this post

  9. #7129
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    4,547

    Default

    @Sacrophagus I bestow thee a challenge that I the master troll of TypoC have with wisdom and pride chosen to bestow on you. I dare you to type as xNFJ for a few days and get a crystal ball or a cult leader avi and then show the masses a good old xNxJ hybrid.

  10. #7130
    Mastermind Fieldmarshal Sacrophagus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    MBTI
    XNTJ
    Enneagram
    854
    Posts
    848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Brainz View Post
    @Sacrophagus I bestow thee a challenge that I the master troll of TypoC have with wisdom and pride chosen to bestow on you. I dare you to type as xNFJ for a few days and get a crystal ball or a cult leader avi and then show the masses a good old xNxJ hybrid.
    I ventured towards that road a long time ago. After seeking my consultants and a deep introspection, typing as INTJ since childhood, the approximate result is what you see.

    I'll be interested in your input though.

    I'll give you additional data to extract your evaluation.

    Emotional intelligence is ultimately an instrument I use in business to improve systems. I'm smart, cunning, I use that knowledge on a daily basis. I know how to read my staff's overall emotional energy, and how to shift it to get the best results I want. The ship cannot sail if I'm not aware of what's weighing down my crew. "Aye, aye! O captain my captain!" doesn't make me experience glee, or excitement, it just reflects their state of mind, and tells me they're ready to set sail.

    NTs are not dehumanized, evil or selfish as some stereotypes want them to be, and man, we will respond using a thouroughly tailored modus operandi, if it's worthy of my time. We can be samaritans, philantropists, protectors, godfathers, and a people's people too.

    I don't experience fear, for I have faced all of them. I've been clinically dead 5 times, survived, and above all, I have lost everything I deemed precious. My parents are no more.
    Anger is unknown to me, nothing can upset me, problems have solutions, and many things aren't a big deal to me, except what I judge as primordial, which includes my moral obligations, my code of honor, my plans for the future, my intellectual development and my utmost aspirations.

    It is that I have nothing to lose aura that makes me unfuckwithable;Demolish my tower into smithereens and I will erect a bigger one from scratch.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO