Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Brainz View Post
    Do you follow a more costume model in which types are merely costumes we can all try on and fit as we want or do you see more of a chameleon model in which we are the same form all the way but it is colored differently. In the first model I could suddenly naturally become a ISTJ 461 Sp/Sx and you a ENTJ 873 Sx/So (Just trying to use what I think our polar opposite types would be ) but in the second model we would be our types all the way but colored differently. Just curious on your ideas on type theory .
    you are still the same person no matter the label that's being applied to you at the time and whether it's "accurate" or "inaccurate" in anyone's perception including your own, so typing whichever way you feel suits you best at the time or somehow helps you to grow is imo the best way to typology. so if typing as an so/sp benefits you in some way today but doesn't benefit you tomorrow, you can change it and technically you were never 'wrong' or 'mistyped' because you're still the same person and the label is merely an empty shell open to individual and subjective interpretation. be an so/sx tody and an sp/so tomorrow if you wanna. i mean you're always the same you but your type is just kinda like the clothes you put on

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    1w9 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Fiend View Post
    INTJ
    4w5
    your avatar is hawt
    Do not assume.

However You Project Me
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI4 Ni

Quote Originally Posted by yama View Post
    you are still the same person no matter the label that's being applied to you at the time and whether it's "accurate" or "inaccurate" in anyone's perception including your own, so typing whichever way you feel suits you best at the time or somehow helps you to grow is imo the best way to typology. so if typing as an so/sp benefits you in some way today but doesn't benefit you tomorrow, you can change it and technically you were never 'wrong' or 'mistyped' because you're still the same person and the label is merely an empty shell open to individual and subjective interpretation. be an so/sx tody and an sp/so tomorrow if you wanna. i mean you're always the same you but your type is just kinda like the clothes you put on
    oddly it feels like that for me sometimes, so I totally get you on that

go people and be who you want
    Maybe we can save the world
    From every evil boy and dangerous girl
    Please make me believe in harmony

I think I might be a 469 with ambiguous gut wings. I relate to the descriptions of 461, 468, and 469, so it just makes sense as this type is really out of touch with their gut. This tritype also needs a lot of outside reassurance/affirmation, even the core 4s.

Now, to decide if I am syn flow or contra flow. How the fuck would I know? I mean, I know I am drawn to contra types more than syn, the underdogs and rebels.
    I have definitely always had an "I don't give a fuck" attitude. I feel like I move against the current of expectations, but I also feel like I am drawn toward people in a sense. I always, always test Sx/Sp, but most here see me as Sx/So, I think because of my social grace or humor or brashness or something, but I think I may have more of a push-pull dynamic than Sx/So has.

I'd appreciate others' opinion of my instinctual flow, especially those who know me from Discord.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    964 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

How do I tell if im So/Sp, Sp/So or So/Sx?.
    I'm curious to know this as well, TBH

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    964 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Deadpan View Post
    I think I might be a 469 with ambiguous gut wings. I relate to the descriptions of 461, 468, and 469, so it just makes sense as this type is really out of touch with their gut. This tritype also needs a lot of outside reassurance/affirmation, even the core 4s.

Now, to decide if I am syn flow or contra flow. How the fuck would I know? I mean, I know I am drawn to contra types more than syn, the underdogs and rebels.
    I have definitely always had an "I don't give a fuck" attitude. I feel like I move against the current of expectations, but I also feel like I am drawn toward people in a sense. I always, always test Sx/Sp, but most here see me as Sx/So, I think because of my social grace or humor or brashness or something, but I think I may have more of a push-pull dynamic than Sx/So has.

I'd appreciate others' opinion of my instinctual flow, especially those who know me from Discord.
    I don't have much input but I do know that, like, there's percentages involved in tri-types and really you could have some form of the other types you've mentioned. It just means you use your type more than you use your percieved types. It's like in my signature (@Rouskyrie did that for me), it's Core, Second, and Third type. You use the higher percentaged numbers more than the lower percentages, is all.
    Likes Peter Deadpan liked this post

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

How do I tell if im So/Sp, Sp/So or So/Sx?.
    Check these out-

So/Sp-

Sp/So-

So/Sx-

Source-

() 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)
    Likes Lord Lavender liked this post

I wanna fcken feel right Numbly Aware's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 so/sx
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Check these out-

Sp/So *

So/Sp*

So/Sx-

Source-

One step ahead from yesterday~

Destroyer of Souls Lord Lavender's Avatar
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Check these out-

So/Sp-

Sp/So-

So/Sx-

Source-

I just saw this (I know this is from long ago but I missed this in my nofs ) and so far So/Sp seems the best fit but So/Sx and Sp/So could also fit. I am far mre Sx than a lot of Sx lasts as I am not as impersonal and distant as Sx lasts are made out to be but then I dont think I really have much Sx intensity or energy in my character.

I wanna fcken feel right Numbly Aware's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 so/sx
    Socionics
    LIE Te

I just saw this (I know this is from long ago but I missed this in my nofs ) and so far So/Sp seems the best fit but So/Sx and Sp/So could also fit. I am far mre Sx than a lot of Sx lasts as I am not as impersonal and distant as Sx lasts are made out to be but then I dont think I really have much Sx intensity or energy in my character.
    So you're most comfortable in a group setting? (So/Sp)
    Or
    Like you're more quiet and reserved in groups? (Sp/So)
    One step ahead from yesterday~
    Likes Lord Lavender liked this post