xSFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    So/sx

You are so silly.
    Ive now finally admitted im So/Sx lol.
    9w8 7w6 3w4

Any thoughts on what my type might be? I thought for a while that I might be an XNFJ or an XNTJ, but after trying those on for a while it appears that's not the case. The same goes for INFP and ISFP. The only thing that's clear is that I seem to be Ti > Fe > Fi > Te, and Ni > Ne > Si > Se.

Professonal Wierdo Lord Lavender's Avatar
    MBTI
    xSFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Rouskyrie View Post
    Any thoughts on what my type might be? I thought for a while that I might be an XNFJ or an XNTJ, but after trying those on for a while it appears that's not the case. The same goes for INFP and ISFP. The only thing that's clear is that I seem to be Ti > Fe > Fi > Te, and Ni > Ne > Si > Se.
    Hmmm going by the functions above ISTP would be the best fit but one in a Ti/Ni loop. I dont think you are ISTP as you dont seem inferior Fe at all plus your Ti isnt dom. Based on your presence around here Id say a low key xNFJ type. Hmm INFJ doesnt fit for me as you dont seem inferior Se at all as you have a "ground" to you inferior Se types lack. Id say you are ENFJ but a very low key one due to your tritype plus I think you are Sx last as well. Id say you are Sp.So or So/Sp as you are very very very Sx last with your very hmmm how to put it "safe" energy.
    9w8 7w6 3w4

Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so

INTP.
    Likes Rouskyrie liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Turi View Post
    INTP.
    If I may ask: What makes you say INTP?

Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so

@Rouskyrie "Ti > Fe > Fi > Te, and Ni > Ne > Si > Se."

I just assumed that was your order of preference, which would have Ti as the first one, and Ne is the next extraverted function you mentioned that can fit, since Fe and Te can't (with Ti as dom function).

@Rouskyrie "Ti > Fe > Fi > Te, and Ni > Ne > Si > Se." I just assumed that was your order of preference, which would have Ti as the first one, and Ne is the next extraverted function you mentioned that can fit, since Fe and Te can't (with Ti as dom function).
    Ah, I was actually listing those separately. To be more specific, I would say my order of preference seems to be Ni > Ti > Fe > Ne > Fi > Te > Si > Se, but I'm honestly not sure other than that I definitely place thinking over feeling, and that my sensing appears (At least to me) weak.

Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so

Ah, I was actually listing those separately. To be more specific, I would say my order of preference seems to be Ni > Ti > Fe > Ne > Fi > Te > Si > Se, but I'm honestly not sure other than that I definitely place thinking over feeling, and that my sensing appears (At least to me) weak.
    Well that looks like INFJ to me.

I sometimes wonder whether we underestimate our sensing abilities at times, or like to think of ourselves as more intuitive than we really are.

Not a dig at you at all, just an observation.

Well that looks like INFJ to me. I sometimes wonder whether we underestimate our sensing abilities at times, or like to think of ourselves as more intuitive than we really are. Not a dig at you at all, just an observation.
    I sometimes wonder the same things. Frankly, I would like to have someone come along and tell me what my type is, because I can't seem to find it, haha.
    Likes Turi liked this post

I sometimes wonder the same things. Frankly, I would like to have someone come along and tell me what my type is, because I can't seem to find it, haha.
    You're baaaaaaaack How ya doin?
    Your function preferences suggest INFJ, maybe in a loop? I liked your ENFJ typing back then, since you're very considerate and aware of social norms and everything, your Fe always seemed very strong and natural to me. You saying you seem to prefer Ti over Fe wouldn't rule out INFJ in my opinion, since the tert function can be a very strong influence, especially when it's in development, enough to stop trusting your aux.
    I think I could find a few other arguments for INFJ (including kickass arguments like: you're 20% younger than me but seem to be at least twice as mature), but truth is, I'm not sure myself. You have a very careful way of expression which really doesn't make it easy to get through to your raw core.
    Don't worry though, if you don't find your type today, you'll find it on another day
    I'll always be there with you
    I'll always be watching you
    If I'm gone, don't mourn me
    I'll be always watching over thee.
    Johari
    Nohari