User Tag List

First 209609659699707708709710711719 Last

Results 7,081 to 7,090 of 7319

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp

Quote Originally Posted by Scapegoated 4 fun View Post
    What's your basis for disregarding the potential existence of a TJ preference in my personality? Or the enneagram 5 for that matter?
    My basis is vague and loose, but I'll do what I can.

I don't get Te at all from you. If you have it, I'd expect it to be inferior. Your style of self-revelation doesn’t fit with TJs I know. Even when they talk about their inner workings, there's a sense of detachment that goes with it. Instead, they seem to prefer talking about their methods.

Your prolific threads and posts also make me think of a perceiver. I feel like a J would be more focused. There's something haphazard in your approach, like you don't know how to say whatever it is you're trying to say.

Ni-doms, to me, have a more stable foundation to their philosophies. It often runs through their posts.

I also feel that when INTJs debate people, they use opposing points to inform their own argument. Even when they're set on a position, they're constantly building their case. You don't seem to do that. You seem to be satisfied with having an idea in and of itself and not with its implications. Then you expect others to share their reasoning, after which you sometimes give a simple or dismissive response, supposing you give one at all. It comes across as petulant to me, and I associate that with Ps more than Js.

I don't actually have a good reason for ruling out 5. Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    I love you Ghost darling.
    Likes Forever, Red Ribbon liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTP None

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    My basis is vague and loose, but I'll do what I can. I don't get Te at all from you. If you have it, I'd expect it to be inferior. Your style of self-revelation doesn’t fit with TJs I know. Even when they talk about their inner workings, there's a sense of detachment that goes with it. Instead, they seem to prefer talking about their methods. Your prolific threads and posts also make me think of a perceiver. I feel like a J would be more focused. There's something haphazard in your approach, like you don't know how to say whatever it is you're trying to say. Ni-doms, to me, have a more stable foundation to their philosophies. It often runs through their posts. I also feel that when INTJs debate people, they use opposing points to inform their own argument. Even when they're set on a position, they're constantly building their case. You don't seem to do that. You seem to be satisfied with having an idea in and of itself and not with its implications. Then you expect others to share their reasoning, after which you sometimes give a simple or dismissive response, supposing you give one at all. It comes across as petulant to me, and I associate that with Ps more than Js. I don't actually have a good reason for ruling out 5. Hehe.
    Nah.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp

You seem to be satisfied with having an idea in and of itself and not with its implications. Then you expect others to share their reasoning, after which you sometimes give a simple or dismissive response, supposing you give one at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scapegoated 4 fun View Post
    Nah.
    You could try to be less predictable. How disappointing.
    Likes Red Ribbon liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTP None

You could try to be less predictable. How disappointing.
    Nah.

Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

I coming to the conclusion that @Scapegoated 4 fun is here with the only purpose to troll. You shouldn't take him seriously.
    ''I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal" - Groucho Marx

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Quote Originally Posted by tchudak View Post
    I coming to the conclusion that @Scapegoated 4 fun is here with the only purpose to troll. You shouldn't take him seriously.
    Well he's not doing a good job in convincing anyone he's an INTJ. I'm more INTJ than he is because I have actual Te.
    EII - Fi - INFj
    9w8(963, The Mediator)
    sx/so
    SLOEI

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by tchudak View Post
    He's gotten into at least 10 arguments on here, so you may be right.
    "Avoid getting too preoccupied thinking about what you’re going to do, to actually do it."
    — Rachel Wolchin

johari
    nohari

Lyle the Zombiecorn Lord Lavender's Avatar
    MBTI
    LORD
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so

I was wondering which do people think im more Sp/So or So/Sx overall.

thepink-cloakedninja ISFP

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Brainz View Post
    I was wondering which do people think im more Sp/So or So/Sx overall.
    So/sx

You are so silly.
    Johari

Nohari
    Likes Lord Lavender liked this post