MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Scapegoated 4 fun View Post
    when did I say that?
    You, on the first post of this page: "I also struggled greatly in the public education system (something most S types don't do)"

You are the second INTJ I think to do deny what you have said, or maybe you just forgot.

johari
    nohari

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTP None

Quote Originally Posted by Smilephantomhive View Post
    You, on the first post of this page: "I also struggled greatly in the public education system (something most S types don't do)"

You are the second INTJ I think to do deny what you have said, or maybe you just forgot.
    A fundementally more difficult life is different than having a fundementally more difficult time in the public education system, no offense.
    Likes Smilephantomhive liked this post

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

actually, how well you do in school could very well have to do with type as our current system favors sensation to intuition and for every intuitive there are twice as many sensors. Being in the minority means the systems in place have a lower likelihood of being able to meet/accommodate your needs.
    Well I don't even believe in typology statistics, and I have not found specific evidence pointing toward Ns having a harder time in school because they are N. Many things school at least in my experience are theory or idea related anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

A fundementally more difficult life is different than having a fundementally more difficult time in the public education system, no offense.
    Okay fair enough.

johari
    nohari

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTP None

Well I don't even believe in typology statistics....
    why are you here then?

Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Let's see how you guys interpret me:

Ni: Ni is, of course, my strongest function. But I think it's even more strong in me than the average. I always knew I had a strong N, even before reading about the cognitive functions and its roles. I did my first MBTI test and then I just knew N was the stronger letter in me, despite the fact that the letter which the highest % was always I. I realize things I don't even know exactly how I realized them, and I'm almost never wrong about my assumptions, even though they seem to appear out of nowhere. I may spend some time thinking about something, but my most assertive conclusions come from "AH-HA!" moments. Like a lamp being turned on.
    Te: I act on those assumptions. First I analyze them to further put some of them into action. I analyze and categorize them, I discard the ones that doesn't seem to have much applicability and focus on the ones I can do something about. I may delay my act because of some perfectionists tendencies, but I tend to put effort into turning my theories and ideas into reality.
    Fi: I have my emotions, I don't easily show them (sometimes I never show them). I think my most Fi characteristic is that I believe in some "humanitarian" causes. I advocate for animal rights, I like politics, I have interests in feminism etc.
    Se: I'm not sure how this shit works, but it must be for collecting data from the physical world for my Ni to acquire knowledge and insights. Also, of course, I can't live entirely in my head and I need some contact with the physical.
    ''I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal" - Groucho Marx
    Likes Scapegoated 4 fun liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTP None

Well I don't even believe in typology statistics, and I have not found specific evidence pointing toward Ns having a harder time in school because they are N. Many things school at least in my experience are theory or idea related anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay fair enough.
    indeed it is, but is what you've been saying fair as well?

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

why are you here then?
    I like typology just don't believe in the "studies" about how many people are each type are accurate because their methods are flawed.

johari
    nohari

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTP None

I like typology just don't believe in the "studies" about how many people are each type are accurate because their methods are flawed.
    So you don't think that there are more sensors than intuitives in the world and you don't think the system favors sensation?

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

So you don't think that there are more sensors than intuitives in the world and you don't think the system favors sensation?
    It's possible. I think that the problem is nuanced. Some things favor intuition, other things favor sensation, some you could do either, and even when one does favor the opposite if your type, you could still excel of you play your cards right.

I just know that the research about type has poor methods so I do not subscribe to them. I think based offor my experience that the prevalence is equal but my sample size isn't big enough, so even if can't know for sure.

johari
    nohari

MBTI
    --TP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/sp

Nah, I think P's in general are less concerned with accuracy than J's.
    Te is more superficial than Ti. It makes sense to say that Te is oriented towards accuracy of objective facts and Ti logical accuracy..
    I think it's fair to say Ti is more concerned with logical accuracy... but by no means saying Te users are stupid.
    Likes Red Ribbon liked this post