Results 7,051 to 7,060 of 7318

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTP None

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ribbon View Post
    No need for hostility. I was not being hostile to you.
    Nah, you were just being super judgemental and assumed you knew my type based on only what I've put on to these online forums and you say it with a certain self-assured certainty that makes me feel like there is a bit of hostility behind your words. It came across as a little condescending is all.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTP None

Quote Originally Posted by virtualinsanity View Post
    ...If he were to be trolling, it would make things more difficult to figure....
    Bingo bango.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTP None

...So either that's an F of some sort or a troll..
    Bingo: My troll personality is that of an extremely stereotyped F. I highlight/exaggerate all the behaviors that REALLY annoy me in F's like lacking a logical argument but still believing you are right out of pure self-assuredness, or the tendency to attack others on an emotional level for sharing a different opinion than them and openly disagreeing with theirs.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Scapegoated 4 fun View Post
    Bingo: My troll personality is that of an extremely stereotyped F. I highlight/exaggerate all the behaviors that REALLY annoy me in F's like lacking a logical argument but still believing you are right out of pure self-assuredness, or the tendency to attack others on an emotional level for sharing a different opinion than them and openly disagreeing with theirs.
    It's not nice to troll people. This response in no way was useful to the debate we were having so you've essentially just wasted my time. I will not engage in any further contact with you as I believe it to be a waste of my time and I request you do the same. Have a nice day.
    EII - Fi - INFj
    9w8(963, The Mediator)
    sx/so
    SLOEI

MBTI
    --TP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/sp

What makes you think you are more of an INTJ instead of an INTP?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTP None

What makes you think you are more of an INTJ instead of an INTP?
    I get frustrated with inaccuracy, I get frustrated when my plans/routines are interrupted, I don't enjoy exploring concepts for the journey, I usually explore concepts for the sake of reaching a conclusion about something or to decide what to do about something. I'm also much more focused on my personal relationships than most INTPs I've known, I'm more relationship-oriented. Also, disorganization/disorder/chaos in my environment really stresses me out and I usually have to be alone after being in an environment like that. I also have extremely bad obsessive compulsive tendencies, worse than pretty much anyone I know.
    Likes virtualinsanity liked this post

MBTI
    --TP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/sp

I get frustrated with inaccuracy, I get frustrated when my plans/routines are interrupted, I don't enjoy exploring concepts for the journey, I usually explore concepts for the sake of reaching a conclusion about something or to decide what to do about something. I'm also much more focused on my personal relationships than most INTPs I've known, I'm more relationship-oriented. Also, disorganization/disorder/chaos in my environment really stresses me out and I usually have to be alone after being in an environment like that. I also have extremely bad obsessive compulsive tendencies, worse than pretty much anyone I know.
    Okay, fair enough. What makes you think you're INTJ over ISTJ?

MBTI
    --TP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/sp

I think I mistyped myself as an ISTP but actually I'm an INTP
    Likes Scapegoated 4 fun liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTP None

Okay, fair enough. What makes you think you're INTJ over ISTJ?
    I'm not as dogmatic as most ISTJs I've met and I don't readily bend over for authority figures just because they are "authority figures". I am generally less impressed by one's "rank" than I am with who they are as an individual/their opinions/thoughts/motives etc. Also, I've noticed ISTJs have somewhat of a need for external approval, something which I pathologically lack.

- - - Updated - - -

I think I mistyped myself as an ISTP but actually I'm an INTP
    That seems to make more sense based on what I've seen from you.

MBTI
    --TP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/sp

I'm not as dogmatic as most ISTJs I've met and I don't readily bend over for authority figures just because they are "authority figures". I am generally less impressed by one's "rank" than I am with who they are as an individual/their opinions/thoughts/motives etc. Also, I've noticed ISTJs have somewhat of a need for external approval, something which I pathologically lack. - - - Updated - - - That seems to make more sense based on what I've seen from you.
    What makes you think you lead with Ni over Si and when you said "routine" do you mean routines that you fell into for the sake of "comfort" and what you're used to or routine for the sake of efficiency?