User Tag List

First 206606656696704705706707708716 Last

Results 7,051 to 7,060 of 7318

  1. #7051
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5
    Socionics
    INTP None
    Posts
    240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ribbon View Post
    No need for hostility. I was not being hostile to you.
    Nah, you were just being super judgemental and assumed you knew my type based on only what I've put on to these online forums and you say it with a certain self-assured certainty that makes me feel like there is a bit of hostility behind your words. It came across as a little condescending is all.

  2. #7052
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5
    Socionics
    INTP None
    Posts
    240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by virtualinsanity View Post
    ...If he were to be trolling, it would make things more difficult to figure....
    Bingo bango.

  3. #7053
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5
    Socionics
    INTP None
    Posts
    240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by virtualinsanity View Post
    ...So either that's an F of some sort or a troll..
    Bingo: My troll personality is that of an extremely stereotyped F. I highlight/exaggerate all the behaviors that REALLY annoy me in F's like lacking a logical argument but still believing you are right out of pure self-assuredness, or the tendency to attack others on an emotional level for sharing a different opinion than them and openly disagreeing with theirs.

  4. #7054
    Senior Member Red Ribbon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Fi
    Posts
    246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scapegoated 4 fun View Post
    Bingo: My troll personality is that of an extremely stereotyped F. I highlight/exaggerate all the behaviors that REALLY annoy me in F's like lacking a logical argument but still believing you are right out of pure self-assuredness, or the tendency to attack others on an emotional level for sharing a different opinion than them and openly disagreeing with theirs.
    It's not nice to troll people. This response in no way was useful to the debate we were having so you've essentially just wasted my time. I will not engage in any further contact with you as I believe it to be a waste of my time and I request you do the same. Have a nice day.
    EII - Fi - INFj
    9w8(963, The Mediator)
    sx/so
    SLOEI

  5. #7055
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    MBTI
    --TP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/sp
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scapegoated 4 fun View Post
    Bingo: My troll personality is that of an extremely stereotyped F. I highlight/exaggerate all the behaviors that REALLY annoy me in F's like lacking a logical argument but still believing you are right out of pure self-assuredness, or the tendency to attack others on an emotional level for sharing a different opinion than them and openly disagreeing with theirs.
    What makes you think you are more of an INTJ instead of an INTP?

  6. #7056
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5
    Socionics
    INTP None
    Posts
    240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by virtualinsanity View Post
    What makes you think you are more of an INTJ instead of an INTP?
    I get frustrated with inaccuracy, I get frustrated when my plans/routines are interrupted, I don't enjoy exploring concepts for the journey, I usually explore concepts for the sake of reaching a conclusion about something or to decide what to do about something. I'm also much more focused on my personal relationships than most INTPs I've known, I'm more relationship-oriented. Also, disorganization/disorder/chaos in my environment really stresses me out and I usually have to be alone after being in an environment like that. I also have extremely bad obsessive compulsive tendencies, worse than pretty much anyone I know.
    Likes virtualinsanity liked this post

  7. #7057
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    MBTI
    --TP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/sp
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scapegoated 4 fun View Post
    I get frustrated with inaccuracy, I get frustrated when my plans/routines are interrupted, I don't enjoy exploring concepts for the journey, I usually explore concepts for the sake of reaching a conclusion about something or to decide what to do about something. I'm also much more focused on my personal relationships than most INTPs I've known, I'm more relationship-oriented. Also, disorganization/disorder/chaos in my environment really stresses me out and I usually have to be alone after being in an environment like that. I also have extremely bad obsessive compulsive tendencies, worse than pretty much anyone I know.
    Okay, fair enough. What makes you think you're INTJ over ISTJ?

  8. #7058
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    MBTI
    --TP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/sp
    Posts
    129

    Default

    I think I mistyped myself as an ISTP but actually I'm an INTP
    Likes Scapegoated 4 fun liked this post

  9. #7059
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5
    Socionics
    INTP None
    Posts
    240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by virtualinsanity View Post
    Okay, fair enough. What makes you think you're INTJ over ISTJ?
    I'm not as dogmatic as most ISTJs I've met and I don't readily bend over for authority figures just because they are "authority figures". I am generally less impressed by one's "rank" than I am with who they are as an individual/their opinions/thoughts/motives etc. Also, I've noticed ISTJs have somewhat of a need for external approval, something which I pathologically lack.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by virtualinsanity View Post
    I think I mistyped myself as an ISTP but actually I'm an INTP
    That seems to make more sense based on what I've seen from you.

  10. #7060
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    MBTI
    --TP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/sp
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scapegoated 4 fun View Post
    I'm not as dogmatic as most ISTJs I've met and I don't readily bend over for authority figures just because they are "authority figures". I am generally less impressed by one's "rank" than I am with who they are as an individual/their opinions/thoughts/motives etc. Also, I've noticed ISTJs have somewhat of a need for external approval, something which I pathologically lack. - - - Updated - - - That seems to make more sense based on what I've seen from you.
    What makes you think you lead with Ni over Si and when you said "routine" do you mean routines that you fell into for the sake of "comfort" and what you're used to or routine for the sake of efficiency?

Similar Threads

  1. TypeCentral Members Psychoanalyze Your Avatar for Free
    By ThatsWhatHeSaid in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 7203
    Last Post: 05-30-2018, 10:39 AM
  2. TypeCentral Members- Casting Call as Disney Characters
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 272
    Last Post: 02-12-2018, 06:01 PM
  3. Replies: 126
    Last Post: 03-22-2016, 08:15 AM
  4. TypeCentral Members- Cast them as musicians
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 09-21-2015, 04:35 PM
  5. It's a mystery. (moved from Mistyped MBTIC Members)
    By entropie in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 06:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO