INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp

Quote Originally Posted by Scapegoated 4 fun View Post
    whut
    im sayin u mistyped. u hurrrd me.

Quote Originally Posted by yama View Post
    What do you think his type is?
    Uh. Don't know. I have a hard time picturing any TJ. I'm questioning the 5, too, although maybe that'd work with ISxP.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTP None

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    im sayin u mistyped. u hurrrd me.

Uh. Don't know. I have a hard time picturing any TJ. I'm questioning the 5, too, although maybe that'd work with ISxP.
    What's your basis for disregarding the potential existence of a TJ preference in my personality? Or the enneagram 5 for that matter? Go on, speak up.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Quote Originally Posted by yama View Post
    What do you think his type is?
    ISFP 4. I am sure of this.
    EII - Fi - INFj
    9w8(963, The Mediator)
    sx/so
    SLOEI

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Fi

What's your basis for disregarding the potential existence of a TJ preference in my personality? Or the enneagram 5 for that matter? Go on, speak up.
    You talk using big words as if that somehow makes you a thinker. (Disregarding the potential existence of a TJ preference? WTF?) You are also not nearly as objective as you try to be. Your value judgements are based on attraction repulsion, which is a sign of leading with Fi. I can understand if you think feeling types are evil you will hesitate to identify as one. You can also identify as whatever type as you want but here is my honest opinion.
    EII - Fi - INFj
    9w8(963, The Mediator)
    sx/so
    SLOEI

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTP None

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ribbon View Post
    You talk using big words as if that somehow makes you a thinker. (Disregarding the potential existence of a TJ preference? WTF?) You are also not nearly as objective as you try to be. Your value judgements are based on attraction repulsion, which is a sign of leading with Fi. I can understand if you think feeling types are evil you will hesitate to identify as one. You can also identify as whatever type as you want but here is my honest opinion.
    Hmm, surely there must be a way to test this to find out once and for all. Is there maybe a question that you could ask me that only an INTJ would no the answer to, or only an INTJ would answer in a specific way?

- - - Updated - - -

...Your value judgements are based on attraction repulsion....
    Your evidence to support this claim?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Hmm, surely there must be a way to test this to find out once and for all. Is there maybe a question that you could ask me that only an INTJ would no the answer to, or only an INTJ would answer in a specific way?
    If only it were that easy. But like I said, feel free to identify as whatever type you want to be.

Your evidence to support this claim?
    Go re read your threads. The evidence will speak to you
    EII - Fi - INFj
    9w8(963, The Mediator)
    sx/so
    SLOEI

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTP None

If only it were that easy. But like I said, feel free to identify as whatever type you want to be.

Go re read your threads. The evidence will speak to you
    Yeah, you must not be familiar with either the INTJs tendency to troll, or the INTJs tendency to deliberately dumb down their thoughts in order to appeal to the average person's intellectual capacity. You can't take what someone writes on a post online and use that as a basis to type them, unless you know exactly what they were thinking when they put it down/why they put it down the way they did/whether they were being 100 percent naturally themselves when they wrote it etc.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Yeah, you must not be familiar with either the INTJs tendency to troll, or the INTJs tendency to deliberately dumb down their thoughts in order to appeal to the average person's intellectual capacity. You can't take what someone writes on a post online and use that as a basis to type them, unless you know exactly what they were thinking when they put it down/why they put it down the way they did/whether they were being 100 percent naturally themselves when they wrote it etc.
    I know INTJs fairly well. You don't need to explain their behavior to me. Also there is no need for you to dumb down your thoughts. If you think a dumb sensor like me is not smart enough to understand, you can just avoid communicating with me. You will not hurt my feelings.
    EII - Fi - INFj
    9w8(963, The Mediator)
    sx/so
    SLOEI

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTP None

I know INTJs fairly well. You don't need to explain their behavior to me. Also there is no need for you to dumb down your thoughts. If you think a dumb sensor like me is not smart enough to understand, you can just avoid communicating with me. You will not hurt my feelings.
    Nah, it's not sensors or you in particular, it's just a tendency I've noticed in people in general to reject information that doesn't have hints of emotional bias in it. Why? I don't really understand it either, but if I had to guess, it's probably because they are most comfortable with emotionally biased, "simple" explanations for things because they relate to it strays from being too heavy or deep, which would make them feel inadequate because they aren't used to having to analyze information on that level

MBTI
    --TP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/sp

Of course you can take this with a grain of salt but for the funny fun - INxP