User Tag List

First 200600650690698699700701702710 Last

Results 6,991 to 7,000 of 7271

Permabanned
    Enneagram
    614 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Fi

I'm still not sure about my subtype, but since I've looked into socionics Se I'm sure of my typing as ESI. I don't fully relate, or relate terribly a lot even, to the ISFP descriptions or the MBTI Se function. Se in MBTI is basically, "if it looks like a rock and tastes like a rock, it is a rock." Socionics Se is about influence and impact, and it explains how Se users are concerned with possibilities, which is what I've been trying to assert for ages.

Unlike Si, which is about one's subjective sensory experience (how intense or enjoyable it is), Se is about achieving an object of desire. It gives one the ability to influence, bend, and push situations and people in order to achieve such an object, rather than to enjoy the situation one is in.
    Not that I think anyone cares, but I'm just writing this to say I find socionics more accurate and useful than MBTI, and type as ESI. I don't type as ISFP anymore because it's not applicable. Based on MBTI type descriptions only and not MBTI cognitive functions, I relate most to INFJ.

INFJs are not idle dreamers, but people capable of taking concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting positive impact.

INFJs indeed share a unique combination of traits: though soft-spoken, they have very strong opinions and will fight tirelessly for an idea they believe in. They are decisive and strong-willed, but will rarely use that energy for personal gain – INFJs will act with creativity, imagination, conviction and sensitivity not to create advantage, but to create balance.

breaking out of my cocoon SearchingforPeace's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE None

Quote Originally Posted by magpie View Post
    I'm still not sure about my subtype, but since I've looked into socionics Se I'm sure of my typing as ESI. I don't fully relate, or relate terribly a lot even, to the ISFP descriptions or the MBTI Se function. Se in MBTI is basically, "if it looks like a rock and tastes like a rock, it is a rock." Socionics Se is about influence and impact, and it explains how Se users are concerned with possibilities, which is what I've been trying to assert for ages.

Not that I think anyone cares, but I'm just writing this to say I find socionics more accurate and useful than MBTI, and type as ESI. I don't type as ISFP anymore because it's not applicable. Based on MBTI type descriptions only and not MBTI cognitive functions, I relate most to INFJ.
    FWIW, I never thought you fit in the MBTI or JCF ISFP..... I don't do enough socionics to say any comment on that typing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archilochus
    The fox knows many things--the hedgehog one big one.
    And I am not a hedgehog......

-------------------

Jesus said "Blessed are the peacemakers" not "blessed are the conflict avoiders.....

9w8 6w5 4w5 sx/so

----------------------

“Orthodoxy means not thinking--not needing to think. Orthodoxy is unconsciousness.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984
    Likes magpie liked this post

Senior Member Captain_Invincible's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    IDK sx/so

Okay guys, it's been a long time since I replied here, huh?
    I've been thinking about my type a lot more recently, and have been researching the functions and even Socionics. In Socionics, I am commonly typed, as and have been verified as an EIE-ENFj (Fe subtype, most likely). I've asked a few questions to various people about your MBTI type having to match your Socionics type perfectly. Does it really have to? Are both systems really equal in regards to how each function is used?
    Is it odd to be ESFP in MBTI and ENFj in Socionics?
    Can someone help me out here, please? xD

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Fe

@Merced thinks i'm sx/so and i need more opinions.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 so

Quote Originally Posted by Yamato Nadeshiko View Post
    @Merced thinks i'm sx/so and i need more opinions.
    No, I really dont think you are sx first. Personally, I think you are sx last.
    Likes magpie, Yama liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo2 View Post
    No, I really dont think you are sx first. Personally, I think you are sx last.
    Sx first doesn't seem quite right for me unless someone convinces me, but I don't believe I'm sx last. Sx is a desire for personal bond and connection which is very important to me.

Enneagram

Sx first doesn't seem quite right for me unless someone convinces me, but I don't believe I'm sx last. Sx is a desire for personal bond and connection which is very important to me.
    I could say the same about myself, but I've considered myself sx last for a while. So either I'm mistyped, or this isn't a great way to determine sx.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ
    Likes magpie liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Fe

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    I could say the same about myself, but I've considered myself sx last for a while. So either I'm mistyped, or this isn't a great way to determine sx.
    Well, I'm also pretty confident with sp last. How would you describe sx?

Enneagram

Well, I'm also pretty confident with sp last. How would you describe sx?
    To be clear, my comment wasn't questioning your own typing (I don't know you), I was just saying I related to what you wrote, so I didn't think it alone was a good deciding factor in determining whether one has sx as primary or secondary.

Re describing sx, ha, I don't know. My super-generalization is that it seems to have more to do with intensity and perhaps 'obsession', maybe a single-minded drive to dive into one person or thing (as it doesn't have to be a person), than desire to connect; desire to connect and find common ground, bond and be accepted, understood, known by people, is just as much a part of the social instinct, I think. I just believe via interacting with people on here, as well as people irl who I am confident to be sx dom, that I differ. And, since I am pretty sure I'm not sp-last (I think I have a very good sp instinct), then sx is last for me. Also, in delving into specific descriptions for enneagram 4 specifically, so/sp just really seemed to fit.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ
    Likes Abendrot, Yama liked this post

Permabanned
    Enneagram
    614 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Fi

My final typing is INTJ.
    Likes Yama, Rouskyrie, Xann liked this post