User Tag List

First 198598648688696697698699700708 Last

Results 6,971 to 6,980 of 7318

Marshmallow Heart thepink-cloakedninja's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    269 sp/sx

*raises hand* I have a question! So I have a strong value system, but I update it fairly often if I have a sudden insight, or several new bits of logic/evidence come along that make me realize that my beliefs are inaccurate and I was just wondering if that's more Fe/Si or Fi/Ne. I could see it being a Fe thing because I'd be getting my values from my external world but I have a harder time seeing the Si because if I grew up thinking that one thing was right, wouldn't I cling to it if I was a Si? And then I have a hard time seeing it as a Fi Ne because well, the Ne would be good at seeing the new possibilities of different value systems and examining the evidence for them all, but wouldn't the Fi want to cling to its identity instead of fluidly moving along?
    Skinny people are easier to kidnap
    Stay safe
    Eat cheesecake
    Likes Melodrama liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    749 sx
    Socionics
    SNL None

Quote Originally Posted by thepink-cloakedninja View Post
    *raises hand* I have a question! So I have a strong value system, but I update it fairly often if I have a sudden insight, or several new bits of logic/evidence come along that make me realize that my beliefs are inaccurate and I was just wondering if that's more Fe/Si or Fi/Ne. I could see it being a Fe thing because I'd be getting my values from my external world but I have a harder time seeing the Si because if I grew up thinking that one thing was right, wouldn't I cling to it if I was a Si? And then I have a hard time seeing it as a Fi Ne because well, the Ne would be good at seeing the new possibilities of different value systems and examining the evidence for them all, but wouldn't the Fi want to cling to its identity instead of fluidly moving along?
    Feels more Te/Fi to me than any of the perceiving functions imo. Te should have no problem updating when new info comes along, unless it's involved in some kind of unhealthy loop. Ti/Fe should also take into consideration societal moral values (because of the nature of Ti forming internal system).
    Do we want to remind you of something? Yes: the world is good and we belong here.
    — Richard Siken

"...and abstraction is always an impoverishment of reality."
    — Ernst Cassirer

Your Results
    “THE LOGICIAN” (INTP-T) 86% INTROVERTED 56% INTUITIVE 79% THINKING 67% PROSPECTING 57% TURBULENT
    Note: Test result may not reflect actual MBTI type.
    Likes thepink-cloakedninja liked this post

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    269 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by agentwashington View Post
    Feels more Te/Fi to me than any of the perceiving functions imo. Te should have no problem updating when new info comes along, unless it's involved in some kind of unhealthy loop. Ti/Fe should also take into consideration societal moral values (because of the nature of Ti forming internal system).
    Okay thank you! That makes sense!
    Stay safe
    Eat cheesecake
    Likes agentwashington liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    Duno None

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteenly View Post
    Hmmm, this makes things kind of difficult. I'm really not an expert on enneagram/typing, but I think you might be 3w2. Even if you feel torn between them, there's only one type, technically, that fits. I don't know. Does 792 sound like you?

792: PEACEMAKER / ENTHUSIAST
    15.6‰ of humanity, of whom 75% are feminine and 25% are masculine.

You are very kind and tend to see the best in others. You focus on easy and comfortable ways of relating. Very optimistic and positive, you hate conflict and strife, and use your sense of humor to smooth out differences.

SUGGESTED DRAMATICA ROLES:

• Effect
    • Pursuit
    • Thought
    • Non-Accurate
    • Support
    • Acceptance

• Potentiality
    • Desire
    Not trying to thread-jack but I mevdr learned what my 2nd number is ( just 8w7) does anyone here ( who knows me) suggest one? And is there an in-depth description like this one?
    ( not tryna fix those typos. Just no I typed ona phone and fuk ifone keypads)

Permabanned
    Enneagram
    614 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Yuu View Post
    Not trying to thread-jack but I mevdr learned what my 2nd number is ( just 8w7) does anyone here ( who knows me) suggest one? And is there an in-depth description like this one?
    I don't know you but do you relate to this description? The 27 Tritype/Archetype Descriptions - Page 2
    Likes Xann liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    964 so/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Yuu View Post
    ( not tryna fix those typos. Just no I typed ona phone and fuk ifone keypads)
    Thom is where they have all of the enneagram tritypes. There's a test in the forum that you can take; and there's also this one.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by thepink-cloakedninja View Post
    In another thread asking about type you had me rather convinced you are a clear INFJ. I do think you are an iNtuitive because of your style of humor. I get that you have a more fun, zany feeling than a more structured Fe type, so I'm not certain what's going on with all of your functions. While ESFJs can have a certain kind of whimsy and fun to them, I haven't ever met one or understood one to have the same vibe as you.
    Likes thepink-cloakedninja liked this post

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    269 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by labyrinthine View Post
    In another thread asking about type you had me rather convinced you are a clear INFJ. I do think you are an iNtuitive because of your style of humor. I get that you have a more fun, zany feeling than a more structured Fe type, so I'm not certain what's going on with all of your functions. While ESFJs can have a certain kind of whimsy and fun to them, I haven't ever met one or understood one to have the same vibe as you.
    Oh okay thanks, I'll definitely keep that in mind!
    Stay safe
    Eat cheesecake
    Likes Melodrama liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    964 so/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Brain in a Jar View Post
    Thanks a lot for your help . Ill put the 3w2 to 2w3 for now and see how that goes.
    My comment got eaten but I sort of remember what I'd tried to say earlier.. not sure if it got posted. But your 2 wing could be wrong, 2w3, and I think that's common in the tritypes. Not literally all tri-types being 2w3 I mean, but like, having a strong tri-type in-between the two preferences. It happens. Just go with it!
    Likes Lord Lavender liked this post

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    269 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by labyrinthine View Post
    Okay, so this is what is going on with all of my functions ... D:

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (65%)
    your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (100%)
    your valuation of / adherence to your own internally devised logic/rational

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (100%)
    your valuation of / tendency towards free association and creating with external stimuli

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (65%)
    your valuation of / tendency towards internal/original free association and creativity

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (5%)
    your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment

Si (Introverted Sensing) (60%)
    your valuation of / focus on internal sensations and reliving past moments

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (100%)
    your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (60%)
    your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    based on your results your type is likely - unclear
    Stay safe
    Eat cheesecake
    Likes Ravenetta liked this post