User Tag List

First 197597647687695696697698699707 Last

Results 6,961 to 6,970 of 7428

Destroyer of Souls Lord Lavender's Avatar
    Enneagram
    7w6

Im seeking advice on 3w2 vs 2w3 as I seem to have traits of both a lot. Could someone help me out?.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    964 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Brain in a Jar View Post
    Im seeking advice on 3w2 vs 2w3 as I seem to have traits of both a lot. Could someone help me out?.
    3w2 Description

2w3 Description
    Likes Lord Lavender liked this post

Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteenly View Post
    I have traits of both with the wanting to be loved side of 2w3 and the shaping myself to be a admirable person side of 3w2. As for my core heart motives I seek to be loved and be worth something to the world. Whats making it hard for me is that I do have that snobby and superficial side of 3w2 but also the genuinely caring side of 2w3. In fact many people IRL say I am too nice and soft for my own good as I seek to help others and dont like to see others suffering.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    964 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

I have traits of both with the wanting to be loved side of 2w3 and the shaping myself to be a admirable person side of 3w2. As for my core heart motives I seek to be loved and be worth something to the world. Whats making it hard for me is that I do have that snobby and superficial side of 3w2 but also the genuinely caring side of 2w3. In fact many people IRL say I am too nice and soft for my own good as I seek to help others and dont like to see others suffering.
    I feel like that too. Is it possible you can be a 2 wing and a 3 wing in your tri-type with a 2w3/3w2? I am not the expert on Enneagram but I'm making a guess. Or maybe you are another enneagram but exhibit 2w3/3w2? I found a post about their differences on PersonalityCafe. Take a look and see how that reads?

There's nothing wrong with wanting to be loved regardless of your enneagram type, not that you think there is. But I think everyone feels like that way. I know I do, and I feel pretty down when nobody notices things about me. I find I have a big, emotional memory -- not even emotional, just in general. I'm a sponge. And others don't and don't seem to care when I relay them, and then I feel embarrassed that I've brought something up.

Enneagram
    7w6

I feel like that too. Is it possible you can be a 2 wing and a 3 wing in your tri-type with a 2w3/3w2? I am not the expert on Enneagram but I'm making a guess. Or maybe you are another enneagram but exhibit 2w3/3w2? I found a post about their differences on PersonalityCafe. Take a look and see how that reads?

There's nothing wrong with wanting to be loved regardless of your enneagram type, not that you think there is. But I think everyone feels like that way. I know I do, and I feel pretty down when nobody notices things about me. I find I have a big, emotional memory -- not even emotional, just in general. I'm a sponge. And others don't and don't seem to care when I relay them, and then I feel embarrassed that I've brought something up.
    1) 3w2s are primarily oriented toward results and goals and use their charm, interpersonal sway and political skills to advance themselves toward whatever goal they are trying to achieve; 2w3s care primarily about being accepted and admired. they use their pragmatism and ability to get results to win people's affections. (come to think of it, there are many parallels between between Sp/Sx and Sx/Sp)

I care far more about being accepted by others than seeking goals I seem to use pragmatism more to get loved than the other way around).

2) 2w3s display emotion more readily. this includes all emotions, not just the happy/positive/caring ones. 3w2s present a more competent image and hide their feelings far more easily.
    For this one I incline more 3w2 as I am not always easy with negative emotions but then again this is probably more to do with my 7 and 9 not wanting to upset myself and others and I am very open with negative emotions if I feel they will be well received as it makes me feel better. I fear driving away people with my negative emotions.

3) 2w3s will go further to win people over than 3w2s. as mentioned earlier, 3s (both 3w2 and 3w4) are focused primarily on goals and would see going far out of their way as a distraction.
    Im with 2w3 on this one. I will do anything lolz to win people over and cant imagine putting goals over people.

4) similarly, 2w3s want more attention than 3w2s do. 3w2s enjoy their "attaboys" recognition ceremonies and name drops, but they prefer attention in moderation. after all, people are more and more likely to discover your flaws the more attention you get, and so much becomes high maintenance and gets in the way of performance
    I love attention and am not afraid to show my flaws to others provding they will not make me disliked or drive others away. I love showing my flaws to my closer ones as it means they will see me as a person to love more as we all know a show off is not easy to get close to.
    Likes ChocolateMoose123 liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    964 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

1) 3w2s are primarily oriented toward results and goals and use their charm, interpersonal sway and political skills to advance themselves toward whatever goal they are trying to achieve; 2w3s care primarily about being accepted and admired. they use their pragmatism and ability to get results to win people's affections. (come to think of it, there are many parallels between between Sp/Sx and Sx/Sp)

I care far more about being accepted by others than seeking goals I seem to use pragmatism more to get loved than the other way around).

2) 2w3s display emotion more readily. this includes all emotions, not just the happy/positive/caring ones. 3w2s present a more competent image and hide their feelings far more easily.
    For this one I incline more 3w2 as I am not always easy with negative emotions but then again this is probably more to do with my 7 and 9 not wanting to upset myself and others and I am very open with negative emotions if I feel they will be well received as it makes me feel better. I fear driving away people with my negative emotions.

3) 2w3s will go further to win people over than 3w2s. as mentioned earlier, 3s (both 3w2 and 3w4) are focused primarily on goals and would see going far out of their way as a distraction.
    Im with 2w3 on this one. I will do anything lolz to win people over and cant imagine putting goals over people.

4) similarly, 2w3s want more attention than 3w2s do. 3w2s enjoy their "attaboys" recognition ceremonies and name drops, but they prefer attention in moderation. after all, people are more and more likely to discover your flaws the more attention you get, and so much becomes high maintenance and gets in the way of performance
    I love attention and am not afraid to show my flaws to others provding they will not make me disliked or drive others away. I love showing my flaws to my closer ones as it means they will see me as a person to love more as we all know a show off is not easy to get close to.
    Hmmm, this makes things kind of difficult. I'm really not an expert on enneagram/typing, but I think you might be 3w2. Even if you feel torn between them, there's only one type, technically, that fits. I don't know. Does 792 sound like you?

792: PEACEMAKER / ENTHUSIAST
    15.6‰ of humanity, of whom 75% are feminine and 25% are masculine.

You are very kind and tend to see the best in others. You focus on easy and comfortable ways of relating. Very optimistic and positive, you hate conflict and strife, and use your sense of humor to smooth out differences.

SUGGESTED DRAMATICA ROLES:

• Effect
    • Pursuit
    • Thought
    • Non-Accurate
    • Support
    • Acceptance

• Potentiality
    • Desire

Enneagram
    7w6

Hmmm, this makes things kind of difficult. I'm really not an expert on enneagram/typing, but I think you might be 3w2. Even if you feel torn between them, there's only one type, technically, that fits. I don't know. Does 792 sound like you?

792: PEACEMAKER / ENTHUSIAST
    15.6‰ of humanity, of whom 75% are feminine and 25% are masculine.

You are very kind and tend to see the best in others. You focus on easy and comfortable ways of relating. Very optimistic and positive, you hate conflict and strife, and use your sense of humor to smooth out differences.

SUGGESTED DRAMATICA ROLES:

• Effect
    • Pursuit
    • Thought
    • Non-Accurate
    • Support
    • Acceptance

• Potentiality
    • Desire
    That does kinda fit me a lot as I like to be kind to others and try to bring out the best in people even after others have given up on them plus I hate conflict and like to relate to others in a positive way. and I defo use humor to diffuse situations.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    964 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

That does kinda fit me a lot as I like to be kind to others and try to bring out the best in people even after others have given up on them plus I hate conflict and like to relate to others in a positive way. and I defo use humor to diffuse situations.
    Do you feel it fits, is most important.

Enneagram
    7w6

Do you feel it fits, is most important.
    Thanks a lot for your help . Ill put the 3w2 to 2w3 for now and see how that goes.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    964 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Thanks a lot for your help . Ill put the 3w2 to 2w3 for now and see how that goes.
    You're welcome, I'm glad I could help despite my in-expertise!