User Tag List

First 193593643683691692693694695703 Last

Results 6,921 to 6,930 of 7271

Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI

**** this. I ain't capable of discovering my type on my own. Is there an expert that wants to hear my lifestory and try to type me?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    749 sx
    Socionics
    SNL None

Quote Originally Posted by Clegane View Post
    **** this. I ain't capable of discovering my type on my own. Is there an expert that wants to hear my lifestory and try to type me?
    Have you taken the tests that basically tell you what your stacks are?

Typologycentral Keirsey and Jung Test
    Example 1

I can see INTJ because your questions seem to be very Ni (...I think an S type would be far more specific and concrete in asking questions about things they want to know, and Ni has this flattening effect to get to the heart of the matter), but it could also be Ti-Ne (Wherein Ti goes "okay if I limit this question people are going to answer a specific way"). Not an expert, look into it and see what you've got.

...Then set it aside and look into Big 5 because it's actually scientific and stuff like MBTI are basically just for fun and self-improvement.
    Do we want to remind you of something? Yes: the world is good and we belong here.
    — Richard Siken

"...and abstraction is always an impoverishment of reality."
    — Ernst Cassirer

Your Results
    “THE LOGICIAN” (INTP-T) 86% INTROVERTED 56% INTUITIVE 79% THINKING 67% PROSPECTING 57% TURBULENT
    Note: Test result may not reflect actual MBTI type.
    Likes Clegane liked this post

Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI

@agentwashington

Thank you for the answer!

I tried ALL the possible tests too many times. I know the questions too well, and I basically see them as: "Are you Ti?" etc. They don't work for me anymore.

I looked into Big 5, but it's not a fun challenge like MBTI. I don't know why, but it just feels boring.

The thing about MBTI is that I know too much about it. The problem is that I don't know who I am.

Natural Born Actor Lord Lavender's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

What do people think of a possible 1w9 fix for me?
    Love and friendship is the best thing in life

Paradoxically being adult as society dictates it is childish as it is childish and immature to assume that things are too childish in the first place

A bored mind is one of the most erratic things in the universe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    749 sx
    Socionics
    SNL None

@agentwashington

Thank you for the answer!

I tried ALL the possible tests too many times. I know the questions too well, and I basically see them as: "Are you Ti?" etc. They don't work for me anymore.

I looked into Big 5, but it's not a fun challenge like MBTI. I don't know why, but it just feels boring.

The thing about MBTI is that I know too much about it. The problem is that I don't know who I am.
    I feel, though. I didn't bother looking into Big5 beyond the superficial descriptive. The thing about consciousness is that it's so hard to explain, so we try to hold on to whatever other theories there are.

What do you feel are the functions that best describe your thought processes and how instinctive do you think you come to it? I basically just kinda went "eh" at some point and just figured out that the stacks vaguely fit ISTJ, the rest is... irrelevant... Since the description doesn't fit me and all that.
    Do we want to remind you of something? Yes: the world is good and we belong here.
    — Richard Siken

— Ernst Cassirer

Your Results
    “THE LOGICIAN” (INTP-T) 86% INTROVERTED 56% INTUITIVE 79% THINKING 67% PROSPECTING 57% TURBULENT

Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by agentwashington View Post
    I feel, though. I didn't bother looking into Big5 beyond the superficial descriptive. The thing about consciousness is that it's so hard to explain, so we try to hold on to whatever other theories there are.

What do you feel are the functions that best describe your thought processes and how instinctive do you think you come to it? I basically just kinda went "eh" at some point and just figured out that the stacks vaguely fit ISTJ, the rest is... irrelevant... Since the description doesn't fit me and all that.
    I'm pretty sure I'm intuitive. I can relate to both Ne and Ni, so yeah, it's difficult for me to choose one. I relate to Te and Fi, but I'm not sure which is stronger. I also strongly relate to the inferior Fe descriptions. It's just a huge mess. I could literally be all the types. I'm even thinking that I could be Ne-dom (and I'm the most introverted person ever).

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    749 sx
    Socionics
    SNL None

I'm pretty sure I'm intuitive. I can relate to both Ne and Ni, so yeah, it's difficult for me to choose one. I relate to Te and Fi, but I'm not sure which is stronger. I also strongly relate to the inferior Fe descriptions. It's just a huge mess. I could literally be all the types. I'm even thinking that I could be Ne-dom (and I'm the most introverted person ever).
    Does that mean you think of yourself as a perceiving dom, then?

For what it's worth, you don't come across as an Ne dom to me, and I relate to inferior Fe too, but I think prioritising Fi comes first. Fe is the weakest point for me - but there's no escaping group norms, and wanting social acceptance is usually something most people take into account.

I also think there's a certain level of health to be considered, even if it's not spelt out in a systematic way like Enneatypes do. The thing is, people have access to and use all functions (I'd argue that my shadow Ti is probably better than a lot of ... people's...), and I think the function stacks are a little bullshit because sometimes there's just a certain circumstantial need to tap into a certain function, and with use comes development due to neuroplasticity. But don't quote me on this, because I'm not an expert.

Why do you want to know for certain? (Is it important to know for certain? Are you simply bouncing around these ideas?) What do you plan to do with the knowledge?
    — Richard Siken

— Ernst Cassirer

Your Results

Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI

Does that mean you think of yourself as a perceiving dom, then?

For what it's worth, you don't come across as an Ne dom to me, and I relate to inferior Fe too, but I think prioritising Fi comes first. Fe is the weakest point for me - but there's no escaping group norms, and wanting social acceptance is usually something most people take into account.

I also think there's a certain level of health to be considered, even if it's not spelt out in a systematic way like Enneatypes do. The thing is, people have access to and use all functions (I'd argue that my shadow Ti is probably better than a lot of ... people's...), and I think the function stacks are a little bullshit because sometimes there's just a certain circumstantial need to tap into a certain function, and with use comes development due to neuroplasticity. But don't quote me on this, because I'm not an expert.

Why do you want to know for certain? (Is it important to know for certain? Are you simply bouncing around these ideas?) What do you plan to do with the knowledge?
    I mostly relate to Ji-dom. ENTP was just a possibility (an unlikely one).
    I want to know it just because this stuff is stuck in my head. The fact that the descriptions of the functions, of the types etc are so vague and subjective pisses me off. Understanding my type... it's something I started months ago. And I won't stop searching until I'll find the answer.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    749 sx
    Socionics
    SNL None

I mostly relate to Ji-dom. ENTP was just a possibility (an unlikely one).
    I want to know it just because this stuff is stuck in my head. The fact that the descriptions of the functions, of the types etc are so vague and subjective pisses me off. Understanding my type... it's something I started months ago. And I won't stop searching without getting an answer.
    I looked at your "Type me" post and saw Fi and Si coming up pretty high. I'll probably head over to your thread and give you a lookover.
    — Richard Siken

— Ernst Cassirer

Your Results

Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI

I looked at your "Type me" post and saw Fi and Si coming up pretty high. I'll probably head over to your thread and give you a lookover.
    I actually got like... uhm, 3 "type me" threads, if I recall correctly, lol. My behaviours and answers change drastically depending ono my mood. One thread I got ISTP, in the other one INFP, and in another one I got ISTJ. Trying to type me is harder than typing a chameleon.