First 192592642682690691692693694702742 Last

Results 6,911 to 6,920 of 7434

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI4 Ni

@Wind Up Rex I believe ENTJ is still your type.
    Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end. - John Lennon

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    @Wind Up Rex I believe ENTJ is still your type.
    No, Forever. You don't just go around agreeing with peoples' typings. You had one job here, sir. ONE JOB.

And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth
    Likes Forever, Frosty liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI4 Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Up Rex View Post
    No, Forever. You don't just go around agreeing with peoples' typings. You had one job here, sir. ONE JOB.

Haha! That's really tough cause I agree with your enneagram stacking also... but

PERHAPS..

Nah, I got nothing.
    Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end. - John Lennon
    Likes Wind Up Rex liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    174 so/sx

For what it's worth...

@Rouskyrie

I recently updated to ENTx. Contemplating going full ENTP. Looking for feedback in advance of decision. My functional stack last time I checked was something like:

Te>Ti>Ni=Ne>Se>Fe>Fi>Si
    ... if you're an ENTP, I have to re-think a lot of things. I relate too much to the way you operate to think you're anything but a fellow Te-dom.

I also think that ENTJ Te is inherently more "squishy" than ESTJ Te, so in the event that some of this is coming from comparing yourself to ESTJs, then... that's my $0.02.
    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w8/4w3 so/sx (enneagram)
    member of the month (May 2018)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes Wind Up Rex, Ursa liked this post

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    yupp

@Rouskyrie I recently updated to ENTx. Contemplating going full ENTP. Looking for feedback in advance of decision. My functional stack last time I checked was something like: Te>Ti>Ni=Ne>Se>Fe>Fi>Si
    No entj my ugh to you at times is different than my ugh to entps. Its the type of ugh for entjs and not entp
    Likes Wind Up Rex, Lord Lavender liked this post

MBTI
    estj

@Rouskyrie

I recently updated to ENTx. Contemplating going full ENTP. Looking for feedback in advance of decision. My functional stack last time I checked was something like:

Te>Ti>Ni=Ne>Se>Fe>Fi>Si
    No no no no no no no!

Te all the way yo! Te+Ni. There is no Si in you.

I am not saying Ni is better than Si. Si wins real life, day in day out.
    Likes SearchingforPeace liked this post

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    749 sx
    Socionics
    SNL None

Quote Originally Posted by labyrinthine View Post
    This might sound bizarre, but my impression is the exact opposite of your declared type as ISTJ. You seem ENFP to me.
    Thank you for letting me know! Don't worry, it's not bizarre at all - just interesting to see what are the possibilities that others see.
    There's no love in fear.
    - Tool

Do we want to remind you of something? Yes: the world is good and we belong here.
    - Richard Siken

Destroyer of Souls Lord Lavender's Avatar
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    No entj my ugh to you at times is different than my ugh to entps. Its the type of ugh for entjs and not entp
    What do ya mean ugh ENTPs . We have that effect on people

MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Hrrm... my guess would've been NFJ. Maaaaybe SFP.

Actually, this reminds me of of @Mademoiselle. Both of you have something visual and image-oriented about your presentations (as far as forum posts go) that I don't associate with TJ types. I'm probably the only one who sees it that way, though. It's likely my associations are the problem.

Enneagram I won't touch except to say 8s seem more forward and less inscrutable.

I haven't read your blog or perused your posts, which I should do before commenting on someone's type. On thinking about it, that sounds stalkery. So I won't do it.
    The only explaination is that, .. I'm BADASS.
    I sometimes doubt my Ex/Intorversion,
    but I can't possibly be anything far from an -NT-
    That's for sure.
    And why I rock what other types are supposed to be all about?
    I might be .. just.. BADASS.
    Imagine this is the best thing you've ever read.
    Likes Ghost liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7

I typed ENTP pretty consistently until I went to college. I feel pretty solid in the typing until I'm around others who are ENTJ. I think my Te-usage is squishier than some others. I think female Te-doms may have to socialize their dominant function a bit more than our male counterparts do, however.

@EJCC or @Ursa--do y'all have any opinion on what I'm describing above?
    I am very flattered that my opinion is considered worth asking, @Wind Up Rex.

I think your tritype largely has to do with what you have described. The enneagram type 5 is extremely detached, analytical, withdrawn and miserly with resources. 5s are subdued, and they prefer to look before leaping, sometimes not leaping at all. In your case, I think this manifests in a certain degree of reservation. The enneagram type 3 is people-pleasing and calculating. Perhaps this is influencing you being more socialized than other ENTJs. As a female, your 3-fix is probably especially attuned to some of the socio-professional expectations placed on females.

I have my own biases as an ESTJ 874. I am expansive, and because of my 4-fix, I have cared very little for adjusting to my gender role. I have always relished bucking the trend. I grew up refusing to learn how to dress and behave like a lady, and refusing to endorse popular or common-sense ideologies. As far as masculinity goes, I always keep up with the EXTJ boys. They often invite me to their workout sessions, too. Many of my high school peers back in the day voted me an Honorary Man, and they did not mean this maliciously. I cherish this memory.

For better or for worse, not much has changed. With a 7-fix, I have always been people-oriented to the extreme as a way to escape having to deal with my own emotional tumult.

I will need to review much more of your posts to be sure, but my gut feeling is that you are still an ENTJ. You do not have that Ne-inspired reason to change or introduce new topics, and I don't see you using Fe.

At any rate, ENTJ 853 is a wonderful typing. I wouldn't have you any other way.