User Tag List

First 187587637677685686687688689697737 Last

Results 6,861 to 6,870 of 7428

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9 sx/sp

Me.

"All doors are open to the believer. It is the lesson of the Samaritan woman at the well."
    Likes magpie, Starry, EJCC liked this post

Always Intentional

Quote Originally Posted by ESFJ View Post
    Me.
    should i like this post esfj? what do you mean?
    Likes Lady Lazarus liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    174 so/sx

Would post this elsewhere, but it would be a derail elsewhere.

@Totenkindly are you sure you aren't sp/sx?
    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w8/4w3 so/sx (enneagram)
    member of the month (May 2018)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes iwakar liked this post

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Would post this elsewhere, but it would be a derail elsewhere.

@Totenkindly are you sure you aren't sp/sx?
    I seem to go in phases in terms of my external behavior. Right now I've been in a self-pres state of existence.

The thing is, I don't actually like it; I just kind of gave up because I feel like I have no options. I don't really like this mode, if I had a choice. I just feel like people can't meet my relational needs / I'd be encroaching, and there isn't anyone nearby I can engage. I am making do with what has been dished out to me. (I even dropped out of the Truth game because it wasn't SX enough for me.)

But sure, I can see a case being made for either sx/sp or sp/sx, I guess.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    174 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Totenkindly View Post
    I seem to go in phases in terms of my external behavior. Right now I've been in a self-pres state of existence.

The thing is, I don't actually like it; I just kind of gave up because I feel like I have no options. I don't really like this mode, if I had a choice. I just feel like people can't meet my relational needs / I'd be encroaching, and there isn't anyone nearby I can engage. I am making do with what has been dished out to me. (I even dropped out of the Truth game because it wasn't SX enough for me.)

But sure, I can see a case being made for either sx/sp or sp/sx, I guess.

Gotcha. That makes sense. I've experienced that with my stacking before -- zeroing in on individual people in lieu of having a community.
    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w8/4w3 so/sx (enneagram)
    member of the month (May 2018)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post

Gotcha. That makes sense. I've experienced that with my stacking before -- zeroing in on individual people in lieu of having a community.
    Ah, okay -- yeah. That makes sense.

My physical energy feels lower than it used to be too, which doesn't help. I don't know whether that's because i am physically not in good shape, or aging has diminished my energy reservoir, or I just am in a bad cycle.

I have this bad thing where when a relationship isn't as intense as I want, I just stop investing in it. But then i have no relationships. I don't like to make demands of people either and tend to flex to them, so then either I just get isolated or I just have some relationships I feel meh about. I don't know how other people do it and feel happy. It's not really the other people, it's me; I know that.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes Kierva liked this post

RETIRED

Do people see 5w6 for my head type?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by cosmic royal View Post
    And it's all right whether you decide to peruse my posts. It's only natural to want more information. I won't take it as stalking.
    Yeah, no. I already decided it's creepy. Besides, it sounds suspiciously like work.

Quote Originally Posted by cosmic royal View Post
    Tell me more about these associations.
    I feel like NTJ 8s are more assertive and less patient. I'd expect you to have more intensity with NTJ, 8, and Sx-first going for you. Maybe that aspect isn't apparent online.

Every time I'm skimming posts, I'm surprised when I glance back and see your type. It confuses me.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by FutureInProgress View Post
    Do people see 5w6 for my head type?
    I think we've talked about this before, but I feel like I don't know your thought processes well enough to be able to say. I'm also not really sure I understand the influence of tritypes or any of that. My knowledge of Enneagram mostly focuses on things related to my own type, with regards to the level of health development. I'm not sure how my type manifests in other tritypes. I am trying to extend my knowledge of Enneagram to apply to other types and tritypes.
    A path is made by walking on it.

-Zhuangzi

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    xNTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I feel like NTJ 8s are more assertive and less patient. I'd expect you to have more intensity with NTJ, 8, and Sx-first going for you. Maybe that aspect isn't apparent online.

Every time I'm skimming posts, I'm surprised when I glance back and see your type. It confuses me.
    I've been feeling lethargic and stagnant for the past few months, with no meaningful goal or work to engage in. So it's possible that it shows with my posting.

I'm quite sure both 8 and 5 are in my tritype, although whether 5w4 or 8w9's my core is still debatable. And SX/SP is the stacking that fits me the most. But I'm open for SP/SX as well.
    CHOOSE THE PATH THEY'LL NEVER TAKE

5w4 8w9 4w3 sx/sp/so
    Likes Numbly Aware liked this post