User Tag List

First 185585635675683684685686687695 Last

Results 6,841 to 6,850 of 7271

  1. #6841
    Talk to me. Merced's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    LSE Si
    Posts
    2,417

    Default



    Y'know, this thread got me thinking.

    @chubber suggested I was an ESTP and I dunno. Still seems off. I don't see the dom Se at all. My enneagram is pretty solid. I think whatever error is in my typings, it's not enneagram. But I am starting to think something is wrong. Maybe my instinctual variant? Or like, my Socionics type? I know I am on the Fi-Te axis, but more and more I have a hard time confirming if my Te is higher than my Fi. But that wouldn't make sense given how MBTI works...
    MBTI: Te = Ne > Ni = Si > Fi > Se > Fe > Ti
    Enneagram: 2w3 - 8w7 - 7w8 (The Humanitarian)
    Zodiac: Aries-Taurus Cusp Sun, Scorpio Moon, Gemini Rising
    Holland Code: Enterprising > Social > Artistic = Conventional = Investigative > Realistic
    Potter House: Slytherin

    Johari · Sunshine · Nohari
    Likes Numbly Aware liked this post

  2. #6842
    Senior Member julesiscools's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Enneagram
    4w3 sp/sx
    Posts
    191

    Default

    Someone said they could see me as an Fe user, and I'm curious to see if anyone else agrees. Discuss?
    to thine own self be true
    johari | nohari
    Likes magpie, Melodrama liked this post

  3. #6843
    Senior Member Melodrama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    964 so/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by julesiscools View Post
    Someone said they could see me as an Fe user, and I'm curious to see if anyone else agrees. Discuss?
    You could be. I'm not an expert in typing at all but what makes you think that?

  4. #6844
    Senior Member julesiscools's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Enneagram
    4w3 sp/sx
    Posts
    191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteenly View Post
    You could be. I'm not an expert in typing at all but what makes you think that?
    It's not so much that I thought/think it. I was just curious if others viewed me that way. Though I have considered off and on if I use Fe as opposed to Fi, but that's only based on the stereotypes that Fe is considerate and Fi is selfish.

    I just think it's interesting to see how others view you in comparison to how you view yourself.
    to thine own self be true
    johari | nohari

  5. #6845
    Senior Member Melodrama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    964 so/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by julesiscools View Post
    It's not so much that I thought/think it. I was just curious if others viewed me that way. Though I have considered off and on if I use Fe as opposed to Fi, but that's only based on the stereotypes that Fe is considerate and Fi is selfish.

    I just think it's interesting to see how others view you in comparison to how you view yourself.
    Oh, completely. How others view you sometimes makes you think twice about yourself.

  6. #6846
    Senior Member julesiscools's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Enneagram
    4w3 sp/sx
    Posts
    191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteenly View Post
    Oh, completely. How others view you sometimes makes you think twice about yourself.
    A little bit, yeah. But I think a lot of how others view you depends on your comfort level with them. No one person is necessarily going to view you the same way. Which I find intriguing.
    to thine own self be true
    johari | nohari
    Likes Dreamer, Melodrama, Ravenetta liked this post

  7. #6847
    darkened dreams Ravenetta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    8,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by julesiscools View Post
    A little bit, yeah. But I think a lot of how others view you depends on your comfort level with them. No one person is necessarily going to view you the same way. Which I find intriguing.
    I know this was directed at someone else, but it is something I find very interesting as well. People also view you based on their own assumptions and sometimes that can be as simple as when you look like someone else they used to know. I've had people assume many different opposites about me. It does make for an interesting aspect of people - just how subjectively we view each other.

  8. #6848
    Senior Member julesiscools's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Enneagram
    4w3 sp/sx
    Posts
    191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by labyrinthine View Post
    I know this was directed at someone else, but it is something I find very interesting as well. People also view you based on their own assumptions and sometimes that can be as simple as when you look like someone else they used to know. I've had people assume many different opposites about me. It does make for an interesting aspect of people - just how subjectively we view each other.
    It's cool! I certainly don't mind continuing the discussion with someone else. It's also interesting how much your appearance goes into another person's view of you. I've had a lot of people tell me after getting to know me that I'm not what they expected at all; the general consensus has been prissy, or snobby. I've had one person who didn't think that upon first meeting me, and she generally just says that I had a good "vibe" about me when we met.

    I've also had a lot of people surprised by my tastes in music, literature and movies because my appearance apparently doesn't fit them.

    (Why do I feel like I got off topic? )
    to thine own self be true
    johari | nohari
    Likes Ravenetta liked this post

  9. #6849
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Enneagram
    614 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Fi
    Posts
    3,880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteenly View Post
    @Enthusiastic_Dreamer suggested I could be 2w3 enneagram... what does that make my tritype? (@Rouskyrie, are you around?)
    I agree with 2 for you, based off the limited time you've been on the forum and my perception of you.
    Likes Xann liked this post

  10. #6850
    Knows your not ENFP Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,785

    Default


Similar Threads

  1. TypeCentral Members Psychoanalyze Your Avatar for Free
    By ThatsWhatHeSaid in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 7192
    Last Post: 04-20-2018, 11:14 PM
  2. TypeCentral Members- Casting Call as Disney Characters
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 272
    Last Post: 02-12-2018, 06:01 PM
  3. Replies: 126
    Last Post: 03-22-2016, 08:15 AM
  4. TypeCentral Members- Cast them as musicians
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 09-21-2015, 04:35 PM
  5. It's a mystery. (moved from Mistyped MBTIC Members)
    By entropie in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 06:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO