User Tag List

First 185585635675683684685686687695735 Last

Results 6,841 to 6,850 of 7392

Deleted Account

Y'know, this thread got me thinking.

@chubber suggested I was an ESTP and I dunno. Still seems off. I don't see the dom Se at all. My enneagram is pretty solid. I think whatever error is in my typings, it's not enneagram. But I am starting to think something is wrong. Maybe my instinctual variant? Or like, my Socionics type? I know I am on the Fi-Te axis, but more and more I have a hard time confirming if my Te is higher than my Fi. But that wouldn't make sense given how MBTI works...
    Likes Numbly Aware liked this post

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    ???

Someone said they could see me as an Fe user, and I'm curious to see if anyone else agrees. Discuss?
    “Note to self: Don’t seek to be relevant, or liked, seek to be undeniable. Seek to be compassionate. Seek integrity. Seek humility. Seek Light.”
    johari | nohari
    Likes magpie, Melodrama liked this post

MBTI
    ENFx
    Enneagram
    964 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by julesiscools View Post
    Someone said they could see me as an Fe user, and I'm curious to see if anyone else agrees. Discuss?
    You could be. I'm not an expert in typing at all but what makes you think that?

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    ???

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteenly View Post
    You could be. I'm not an expert in typing at all but what makes you think that?
    It's not so much that I thought/think it. I was just curious if others viewed me that way. Though I have considered off and on if I use Fe as opposed to Fi, but that's only based on the stereotypes that Fe is considerate and Fi is selfish.

I just think it's interesting to see how others view you in comparison to how you view yourself.
    “Note to self: Don’t seek to be relevant, or liked, seek to be undeniable. Seek to be compassionate. Seek integrity. Seek humility. Seek Light.”
    johari | nohari

MBTI
    ENFx
    Enneagram
    964 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

It's not so much that I thought/think it. I was just curious if others viewed me that way. Though I have considered off and on if I use Fe as opposed to Fi, but that's only based on the stereotypes that Fe is considerate and Fi is selfish.

I just think it's interesting to see how others view you in comparison to how you view yourself.
    Oh, completely. How others view you sometimes makes you think twice about yourself.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    ???

Oh, completely. How others view you sometimes makes you think twice about yourself.
    A little bit, yeah. But I think a lot of how others view you depends on your comfort level with them. No one person is necessarily going to view you the same way. Which I find intriguing.
    johari | nohari
    Likes Dreamer, Melodrama, Ravenetta liked this post

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

A little bit, yeah. But I think a lot of how others view you depends on your comfort level with them. No one person is necessarily going to view you the same way. Which I find intriguing.
    I know this was directed at someone else, but it is something I find very interesting as well. People also view you based on their own assumptions and sometimes that can be as simple as when you look like someone else they used to know. I've had people assume many different opposites about me. It does make for an interesting aspect of people - just how subjectively we view each other.
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool. FEYNMAN
    If this is monkey pee, you're on your own.SCULLY
    You have to let the metaphysical guy chase you. ABIGAIL

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    ???

Quote Originally Posted by labyrinthine View Post
    I know this was directed at someone else, but it is something I find very interesting as well. People also view you based on their own assumptions and sometimes that can be as simple as when you look like someone else they used to know. I've had people assume many different opposites about me. It does make for an interesting aspect of people - just how subjectively we view each other.
    It's cool! I certainly don't mind continuing the discussion with someone else. It's also interesting how much your appearance goes into another person's view of you. I've had a lot of people tell me after getting to know me that I'm not what they expected at all; the general consensus has been prissy, or snobby. I've had one person who didn't think that upon first meeting me, and she generally just says that I had a good "vibe" about me when we met.

I've also had a lot of people surprised by my tastes in music, literature and movies because my appearance apparently doesn't fit them.

(Why do I feel like I got off topic? )
    johari | nohari
    Likes Ravenetta liked this post

Permabanned
    Enneagram
    614 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Fi

@Enthusiastic_Dreamer suggested I could be 2w3 enneagram... what does that make my tritype? (@Rouskyrie, are you around?)
    I agree with 2 for you, based off the limited time you've been on the forum and my perception of you.
    Likes Xann liked this post

Always Intentional