User Tag List

First 184584634674682683684685686694734 Last

Results 6,831 to 6,840 of 7437

  1. #6831
    Senior Member Melodrama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    964 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    764

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    I wouldn't put too much stock onto that one just yet, it was just a quick placeholder until I come to a more conclusive result

    Why I said 2w3 though is based off your recent rant posts of feeling used, and how you like to give to others. Not that that's limited to a 2, but an unhealthy one, if I understand it correctly, can see giving as a sort of exchange with people and can therefore expect reciprocation for their good deeds, whether that's receiving something tangible for their efforts, a thank you, any sort of acknowledgement. I'd have to follow more of your posts to test this initial guesstimate though.
    Hmmm, yeah. I mean I type as 794 or whatever on the tritype and really if anyone questions my mbti/enneagram, I get defensive, but I don't mean to (don't take offense) but it makes me do a double take. Even though I'm telling people, hey, you might be that type even if it doesn't sound like it fits/correlates like everything else does or seems to/is "supposed" to. Like, I feel like a bit of a hypocrite. I need to relax about this stuff because it's about self-discovery but I'm a perfectionist and I feel I even have to get that right.

  2. #6832
    King Ping Mayflower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/so
    Posts
    631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteenly View Post
    Hmmm, yeah. I mean I type as 794 or whatever on the tritype and really if anyone questions my mbti/enneagram, I get defensive, but I don't mean to (don't take offense) but it makes me do a double take. Even though I'm telling people, hey, you might be that type even if it doesn't sound like it fits/correlates like everything else does or seems to/is "supposed" to. Like, I feel like a bit of a hypocrite. I need to relax about this stuff because it's about self-discovery but I'm a perfectionist and I feel I even have to get that right.
    Would you say this is because you are associating stereotypes to certain types and avoid such because of certain traits?
    Time You Enjoy Wasting is Not Wasted Time - Marthe Troly-Curtin,
    Likes Numbly Aware liked this post

  3. #6833
    corona Hawthorne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp
    Posts
    2,025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brain in a Jar View Post
    Do you think INTP could work for me?
    my impression so far is entp > intp

    you have an ethical effusiveness that sits between the tantrum-y way of IxTPs and the self-conscious (but more insistent) way of IxFJs.

    you also don't have enough of the "authoritative seep" i associate with ExxJs and the way you interact seems more bidirectional (middling Je-Ji) than unidirectional. that last model is a work in progress though.
    Likes Lord Lavender, Numbly Aware liked this post

  4. #6834
    Senior Member Melodrama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    964 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    764

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
    Would you say this is because you are associating stereotypes to certain types and avoid such because of certain traits?
    Yeah, I'd say so. Which makes me a hypocrite.

  5. #6835
    Deleted Account
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brain in a Jar View Post
    @Enthusiastic_Dreamer and @Merced

    Do you think INTP could work for me?. I defently am comfortable and strong with my Ne/Ti functions but I am not sure if am inferior Fe or Si. I do relate to both in many ways (More inferior Si though). I do find ti hard to connect with people if they dont stimulate my Ne (People who do remark on how charming and warm I am plus I was very talkative and Neish as a young child but over time have become more introverted due to finding that people dont seem to engage with me a lot of the time.). I am also at the age where my tert wuld be kicking in and it seems I am delopivng my Fe as a few years ago I had no Fe all all but it is kicking in and fast lol but Si is still out there.

    I dont fit the stereotypical image of an charming Robert dowley jr ENTP but nether do I fit the INTP image of a complete hermit but then strotypies is what MBTI is not all about . I has aspects of both myself personally like one day I can talk everyone to death and I often get invited by family and friends to do speeches and stuff but then the next day I just want to sit on the computer all day and do college work, read or interact with others on here as I do get drained if I spend too long on solitary stuff. On vent I get lots of energy from debating theories and stuff as it is so fun .

    People were suggesting an xxFJ type for me but while I do have quite a strong Fe it is immature and lacks the solidity and nuance of a xxFJ. I use my Fe in that I do seek external harmony and dislike that group harmony to be broken but it is also used in a casual way and sometimes over the top. I seek Fe not as a a main way of life but to be used so we can return to everyone being happy and having fun.

    I confess I come on this site to escape a Si grip I have been having brought on by some personal problems. I am getting better though so dont worry as I am now starting to talk to family and friends not holding it all in. but you can reach out to me if you wish to do so. (You dont have too though).

    Speaking of ennergarm it is universally agreed that I have 7w6 in my head and 2w3 in my image but the gut is yet to be decided. I do have both strong 8 and 9 elements because I dont like conflict but I can get aggressive in a 8ish way if I feel that myself or people I am close to are being mistreated. 8w9 and 9w8 are both possible.
    Well, just based on interactions, you don't have inferior Fe. I don't see how INTP could even be an option (dude, people here think you're an Fe dom, you ain't an INTP). However, your enneagram is much more interesting to me and I think having a solid grasp on your gut and where it falls would make things more understandable.

    Because enneagram is personal and about your fears and goals and how you act on them, someone else guessing your enneagram will always have a level of 'wrong' to it. My guess is that your tritype is 9w8-7w6-2w1 so/sp. e9, e2, and so can be confused for Fe, which may be why people think your dominant function is Fe. I also think you are sx blind and that is because your Fe is tert. You use it to get things done, but at the end of the day, it's not that serious. You aren't that connected. This could possibly be why you are feeling INTP-ish.

    Just my guesses and theories though.

  6. #6836
    Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    4,764

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Merced View Post
    Well, just based on interactions, you don't have inferior Fe. I don't see how INTP could even be an option (dude, people here think you're an Fe dom, you ain't an INTP). However, your enneagram is much more interesting to me and I think having a solid grasp on your gut and where it falls would make things more understandable.

    Because enneagram is personal and about your fears and goals and how you act on them, someone else guessing your enneagram will always have a level of 'wrong' to it. My guess is that your tritype is 9w8-7w6-2w1 so/sp. e9, e2, and so can be confused for Fe, which may be why people think your dominant function is Fe. I also think you are sx blind and that is because your Fe is tert. You use it to get things done, but at the end of the day, it's not that serious. You aren't that connected. This could possibly be why you are feeling INTP-ish.

    Just my guesses and theories though.
    I can see why people may see him as Fe dom, but it's just not fluid in the way I see Fe doms utilizing it. It's much more playful. I agree that enneagram is a good place to get to the bottom of someone's type, and true, that is one area, for sure, the person must do their own analysis. Unless someone wants to expose all for everyone to see?

    The So dom, E2, presence of Fe in the stacking, understandably, can come off Fe dom.
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt


    ~Always, an Enthusiastic_Dreamer
    Likes Lord Lavender liked this post

  7. #6837
    Phoenix Flame cosmic royal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    xNTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te
    Posts
    502

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Hrrm... my guess would've been NFJ. Maaaaybe SFP.

    Actually, this reminds me of of @Mademoiselle. Both of you have something visual and image-oriented about your presentations (as far as forum posts go) that I don't associate with TJ types. I'm probably the only one who sees it that way, though. It's likely my associations are the problem.

    Enneagram I won't touch except to say 8s seem more forward and less inscrutable.

    I haven't read your blog or perused your posts, which I should do before commenting on someone's type. On thinking about it, that sounds stalkery. So I won't do it.
    Interestingly enough, I did consider INFJ when I first discovered MBTI, but Fe just didn't fit my cognitive functions at all. Plus I get along better with Fi-Te types as opposed to Fe-Ti people. My arguments seem to be more understandable to the former than latter.

    Tell me more about these associations. And actually, I'm in between 5w4 and 8w9 as my core. I'm not entirely sure if I'm integrating to 8 or disintegrating into 5.

    And it's all right whether you decide to peruse my posts. It's only natural to want more information. I won't take it as stalking.
    CHOOSE THE PATH THEY'LL NEVER TAKE

    5w4 8w9 4w3 sx/sp/so
    Likes Numbly Aware liked this post

  8. #6838
    Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    4,764

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteenly View Post
    Hmmm, yeah. I mean I type as 794 or whatever on the tritype and really if anyone questions my mbti/enneagram, I get defensive, but I don't mean to (don't take offense) but it makes me do a double take. Even though I'm telling people, hey, you might be that type even if it doesn't sound like it fits/correlates like everything else does or seems to/is "supposed" to. Like, I feel like a bit of a hypocrite. I need to relax about this stuff because it's about self-discovery but I'm a perfectionist and I feel I even have to get that right.
    No worries, I was more surprised over anything. But no offense taken Just remember that for all the info given to you, it is YOU that ultimately will make the typing judgment call, and if people have a problem with that, who cares? They need to get a life! Just be true to yourself, and remove as best you can, any biases you may have over any particular functions, types, enneagram, etc. and you should be good. Just take your time, no rush.
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt


    ~Always, an Enthusiastic_Dreamer
    Likes Melodrama liked this post

  9. #6839
    Senior Member Melodrama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    964 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    764

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    No worries, I was more surprised over anything. But no offense taken Just remember that for all the info given to you, it is YOU that ultimately will make the typing judgment call, and if people have a problem with that, who cares? They need to get a life! Just be true to yourself, and remove as best you can, any biases you may have over any particular functions, types, enneagram, etc. and you should be good. Just take your time, no rush.
    I shouldn't have biases towards types but I do and that's based on my misunderstandings/stereotypes/how types are percieved. But I'm at least confident I'm an ENFJ. I'm learning to be confident with it, anyways.
    Likes Dreamer liked this post

  10. #6840
    Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    4,764

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteenly View Post
    I shouldn't have biases towards types but I do and that's based on my misunderstandings/stereotypes/how types are percieved. But I'm at least confident I'm an ENFJ. I'm learning to be confident with it, anyways.
    Happy to hear it! Ya, own it
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt


    ~Always, an Enthusiastic_Dreamer
    Likes Melodrama liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO