MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    What made it hard to see me before?
    You put forth a lot of "Se". It's super distracting for me haha.

It reveals some of your insecurities, but I don't see people as a ball of insecurities. I see them through their positivity, with insecurities, not the other way around. It was as if I was trying to get a read of you solely through the inverse of my natural mode.
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

~Always, an Enthusiastic_Dreamer

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    Agreed. You do give a heavy Seish vibe Forever but i still see you as INFJ as comparing you to ENFJs around this site you have less Fe and a more mystic vibe.
    Likes asynartetic liked this post

i seem to be wounded asynartetic's Avatar
    MBTI
    Ixxx
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Brain in a Jar View Post
    Ive heard of that theory. One i have come with myself is that Palatine is Anakins father. Think about it. He brags to Anakin about being able to create life with the force at the opera and he seemed to be trying to implicate to Anakin it was him who created him. Plus Palps seemed to be expecting Anakin when they first meet almost as if to say "I have a plan for you".

Speaking of snoke it is very well possible he may be Plaueis as those dasdarlty sith lords have a way of coming back from the dead. I would love it if it was Jar Jar though behind the scenes. They should make another film around Jar Jar and the sinister plots behind that goofy and annoying exterior . I swear that he force tricked the senate into accepting Palatines emergency measures. I also have a theory that Anakin is a date rapist as he probably used the force somehow to force trick Padme into loving him as it seems that she was creeped out at ifrst but they really fell in love about the time he started using his force a lot. Padme even asks Ani if he is using the trick on her to make her love him.
    Watch the Auralnauts SW dubs if you haven't already. They change the story around to where Anakin is friendzoned by Padme and she is generally repulsed by his creepy advances. I don't think Portman and Christenson had great chemistry to begin with. I also think there is a love triangle vibe with Obi-wan even if Lucas didn;t mean to convey that. Would've been interesting if that had been played up in the prequels, where Padme was torn between Obi and Anakin

Auralnauts Star Wars Saga
    - YouTube
    Likes Lord Lavender liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post

It reveals some of your insecurities, but I don't see people as a ball of insecurities. I see them through their positivity, with insecurities, not the other way around. It was as if I was trying to get a read of you solely through the inverse of my natural mode.
    Well I do put a lot less images and memes on the forum now hoping people are to appreciate what I write, rather than what I reference. With google at my fingertips, it's so easy to find the concrete left out by the vague impressions which is from so many tv shows, movies, things, etc. I'm surprised no one is really trying to do the same. I didn't stop Google.

Yeah Ni doms tend to be more critical of others naturally even though they don't see their subject as inherently evil but rather the "negative" has a strong impact on them. It's like "oh this needs fixing" which if not translated correctly to others, it could mean major dissolution of relationships.

Quote Originally Posted by Brain in a Jar View Post
    Agreed. You do give a heavy Seish vibe Forever but i still see you as INFJ as comparing you to ENFJs around this site you have less Fe and a more mystic vibe.
    The problem with showing Fe on this site, is that it is easy to say "I know exactly what you mean" without reading a single word. For that I do not go very Fe heavy vibe because the body language or the actual feeling isn't there to always connect to. I'm not saying that people who are saying that aren't be true or authentic but I shouldn't readily take them on their words either. It is the Internet after all.

Although I only tend to compliment people irl if something truly captivates me, but I've been trying to be more of a people person so I'm trying to be more compelled by the external object more and become more in tune with it rather than independent from it.
    She can't tell the difference yet.
    Likes asynartetic, Lord Lavender liked this post

MBTI
    Ixxx
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Do I vibe more like a Schizoid or Schizotypal disordered person? Or neither?

MBTI
    Ixxx
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Haha, I see how it is. Anaximander asks for some typing and everyone goes silent

Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Anaximander View Post
    Haha, I see how it is. Anaximander asks for some typing and everyone goes silent
    Not the crickets
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

~Always, an Enthusiastic_Dreamer
    Likes asynartetic liked this post

To be honest you seem a very well adjusted guy to me. I would say whatever disorder you have doesnt show over the internet but if i had to say out of the two i would say Schizotypal disordered (My knowledge of mental disorders is not brillant so take this with a grain of salt). Overall i am getting an INTP vibe from you. I can see many similarites between us but you seem to have a more Ti approach than i do and less Fe. I see clear Ne as well.
    Likes Dreamer, asynartetic liked this post

You're neither I can assure you well at least forum behavior wise.
    She can't tell the difference yet.
    Likes asynartetic, Lord Lavender liked this post

MBTI
    Ixxx
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Thanks ...maybe I have spent too much time reading the DSM and self-diagnosing.
    Likes Forever, Lord Lavender liked this post