User Tag List

First 174574624664672673674675676684724 Last

Results 6,731 to 6,740 of 7271

Natural Born Actor Lord Lavender's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    Aww, you don't want him?? I feel like this is some sad flashback to a high school team selection between two captains.
    Yeah the xNTP and xSFJ teams are fighting. I am not very J in the MBTI sense as i am very disorganized, leave things to the last minute e.t..c but it seems that J on MBTI tests is measuring Te which i as a probable high Fe user doesnt use and care about. xxFJs often mistype as Ps in my experience. However when Fe stuff is on i am more organized,
    Love and friendship is the best thing in life

Paradoxically being adult as society dictates it is childish as it is childish and immature to assume that things are too childish in the first place

A bored mind is one of the most unprediable things in the universe

"Was once a Brainy Cat"

Quote Originally Posted by Brain in a Jar View Post
    Yeah the xNTP and xSFJ teams are fighting. I am not very J in the MBTI sense as i am very disorganized, leave things to the last minute e.t..c but it seems that J on MBTI tests is measuring Te which i as a probable high Fe user doesnt use and care about. xxFJs often mistype as Ps in my experience. However when Fe stuff is on i am more organized,

We've already discussed this extensively but I think part of the picture is your relentless cheery persona. I understand where @Dr Mobius is coming from in her sage observations. I know that when I came here, that caused 'problems' with my typing. I AM a relatively cheerful person but was also using it as a 'mask' of sorts as I didn't want to get 'too real' or open up. Eventually I felt more comfortable and became more balanced like my IRL self.

I don't know if you are that 'up' with that high level of energy IRL, as consistently as you are on the forum??

I see heavy Fe in you but it pales in comparison to your Ne. You are good at 'sizing up a room' but you also socially interact in a way that serves your own purposes/desires best (and nothing wrong with that). It's led to you being chastised or you apologizing a few times. I don't see a dom Fe running into that.

Your Ne comes out of your pores.

You still strike me as what would result if @Enthusiastic_Dreamer and @ZNP-TBA combined their genes to produce an offspring. You have the debate/idea/solidness of Z but the whimsical, dreamy and expressive side of Dreamer. You are ENxP to the bone as far as I can see. I think the enneagram is where the final deciding factor will come in.

Whatever you may be: you are a great addition to the forum and are both fun, intelligent, creative and kind.
    Likes Lord Lavender, Dreamer, Poki, ZNP-TBA liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudpatrol View Post
    We've already discussed this extensively but I think part of the picture is your relentless cheery persona. I understand where @Dr Mobius is coming from in her sage observations. I know that when I came here, that caused 'problems' with my typing. I AM a relatively cheerful person but was also using it as a 'mask' of sorts as I didn't want to get 'too real' or open up. Eventually I felt more comfortable and became more balanced like my IRL self.

I don't know if you are that 'up' with that high level of energy IRL, as consistently as you are on the forum??

I see heavy Fe in you but it pales in comparison to your Ne. You are good at 'sizing up a room' but you also socially interact in a way that serves your own purposes/desires best (and nothing wrong with that). It's led to you being chastised or you apologizing a few times. I don't see a dom Fe running into that.

You still strike me as what would result if @Enthusiastic_Dreamer and @ZNP-TBA combined their genes to produce an offspring. You have the debate/idea/solidness of Z but the whimsical, dreamy and expressive side of Dreamer. You are ENxP to the bone as far as I can see. I think the enneagram is where the final deciding factor will come in.

Whatever you may be: you are a great addition to the forum and are both fun, intelligent, creative and kind.
    Id say ENTP in a Fe-Ne loop. Would you agree? True i have had some Fe failures that a ESFJ probably wouldnt have. I am disturbed at the ga y marrage of ZNA-TNP and Dreamer though Thats cute Clouds i heart that

Paradoxically being adult as society dictates it is childish as it is childish and immature to assume that things are too childish in the first place

"Was once a Brainy Cat"
    Likes ZNP-TBA, Cloudpatrol liked this post

Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudpatrol View Post

Love this! Never would've thought of @Brain in a Jar in that way, but yes, I can totally see it. I've already told him he is VERY easy to talk to, as though we speak the same language too. Hear that @ZNP-TBA, you're a father! Just don't ask who the mother is, things will get awkward, QUICK!
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

~Always, an Enthusiastic_Dreamer
    Likes Lord Lavender, ZNP-TBA, Cloudpatrol liked this post

Love this! Never would've thought of @Brain in a Jar in that way, but yes, I can totally see it. I've already told him he is VERY easy to talk to, as though we speak the same language too. Here that @ZNP-TBA, you're a father! Just don't ask who the mother is, things will get awkward, QUICK!
    I am a virgin birth mixed from the DNA of Dreamer and Z to create the ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ (The great sleeper). Dreamer have you been naughty with Z and given birth to me?. Confess now.

"Was once a Brainy Cat"
    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Love this! Never would've thought of @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/30122.html" target="_blank">Brain in a Jar</a> in that way, but yes, I can totally see it. I've already told him he is VERY easy to talk to, as though we speak the same language too. Hear that @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/25403.html" target="_blank">ZNP-TBA</a>, you're a father! Just don't ask who the mother is, things will get awkward, QUICK!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

@Brain in a Jar should be typed ENP-X or, an empanada, wait what? Where'd that come from? Oh I know, the bakery down the street is having a special on Latin American brain.

I'm being stupid, I'll stop.
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

Likes Lord Lavender, Cloudpatrol liked this post

@Brain in a Jar should be typed ENP-X or, an empanada, wait what? Where'd that come from? Oh I know, the bakery down the street is having a special on Latin American brain.

I'm being stupid, I'll stop.
    Hey i should be ENP as i am not some creepy medium person like those ESPs. On a serious note do i seem more Fi/Te or Ti/Fe. I lean the latter. Hey you cant spell enterpnere without ENTP so i should sell you Latin American Brain. Si qouttare jualo halpo jose.

"Was once a Brainy Cat"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Hey i should be ENP as i am not some creepy medium person like those ESPs. On a serious note do i seem more Fi/Te or Ti/Fe. I lean the latter. Hey you cant spell enterpnere without ENTP so i should sell you Latin American Brain. Si qouttare jualo halpo jose.
    I've actually been meaning to umm... Pick your brain, hah! I want to see if you use Fi or Ti. I considered Ti for myself until I found out Fi builds the same networks as Ti does, then it all made sense. Try to get on vent. Ask the mods to help ya out since I sorta forgot how I did it lol. I downloaded the application and was given login info as far as I remember.
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

Likes Lord Lavender liked this post

Enneagram
    4w5 sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Yeah you're either ISFJ or INTP there is no in between. Personally you might be ISFJ. I think you act a lot on inferior Ne.

- - - Updated - - -

I have to call you out dreamer, you're no Se dom
    Forever Flowing
    Pisces/Mercury/Black Moon Lilith Rising | Pisces/Aries Sun | Aries Moon