User Tag List

First 174574624664672673674675676684724 Last

Results 6,731 to 6,740 of 7392

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    Aww, you don't want him?? I feel like this is some sad flashback to a high school team selection between two captains.
    Yeah the xNTP and xSFJ teams are fighting. I am not very J in the MBTI sense as i am very disorganized, leave things to the last minute e.t..c but it seems that J on MBTI tests is measuring Te which i as a probable high Fe user doesnt use and care about. xxFJs often mistype as Ps in my experience. However when Fe stuff is on i am more organized,

Quote Originally Posted by Brain in a Jar View Post
    Yeah the xNTP and xSFJ teams are fighting. I am not very J in the MBTI sense as i am very disorganized, leave things to the last minute e.t..c but it seems that J on MBTI tests is measuring Te which i as a probable high Fe user doesnt use and care about. xxFJs often mistype as Ps in my experience. However when Fe stuff is on i am more organized,

We've already discussed this extensively but I think part of the picture is your relentless cheery persona. I understand where @Dr Mobius is coming from in her sage observations. I know that when I came here, that caused 'problems' with my typing. I AM a relatively cheerful person but was also using it as a 'mask' of sorts as I didn't want to get 'too real' or open up. Eventually I felt more comfortable and became more balanced like my IRL self.

I don't know if you are that 'up' with that high level of energy IRL, as consistently as you are on the forum??

I see heavy Fe in you but it pales in comparison to your Ne. You are good at 'sizing up a room' but you also socially interact in a way that serves your own purposes/desires best (and nothing wrong with that). It's led to you being chastised or you apologizing a few times. I don't see a dom Fe running into that.

Your Ne comes out of your pores.

You still strike me as what would result if @Enthusiastic_Dreamer and @ZNP-TBA combined their genes to produce an offspring. You have the debate/idea/solidness of Z but the whimsical, dreamy and expressive side of Dreamer. You are ENxP to the bone as far as I can see. I think the enneagram is where the final deciding factor will come in.

Whatever you may be: you are a great addition to the forum and are both fun, intelligent, creative and kind.
    Likes Lord Lavender, Dreamer, Poki, ZNP-TBA liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudpatrol View Post
    We've already discussed this extensively but I think part of the picture is your relentless cheery persona. I understand where @Dr Mobius is coming from in her sage observations. I know that when I came here, that caused 'problems' with my typing. I AM a relatively cheerful person but was also using it as a 'mask' of sorts as I didn't want to get 'too real' or open up. Eventually I felt more comfortable and became more balanced like my IRL self.

I don't know if you are that 'up' with that high level of energy IRL, as consistently as you are on the forum??

I see heavy Fe in you but it pales in comparison to your Ne. You are good at 'sizing up a room' but you also socially interact in a way that serves your own purposes/desires best (and nothing wrong with that). It's led to you being chastised or you apologizing a few times. I don't see a dom Fe running into that.

You still strike me as what would result if @Enthusiastic_Dreamer and @ZNP-TBA combined their genes to produce an offspring. You have the debate/idea/solidness of Z but the whimsical, dreamy and expressive side of Dreamer. You are ENxP to the bone as far as I can see. I think the enneagram is where the final deciding factor will come in.

Whatever you may be: you are a great addition to the forum and are both fun, intelligent, creative and kind.
    Id say ENTP in a Fe-Ne loop. Would you agree? True i have had some Fe failures that a ESFJ probably wouldnt have. I am disturbed at the ga y marrage of ZNA-TNP and Dreamer though Thats cute Clouds i heart that
    Likes ZNP-TBA, Cloudpatrol liked this post

Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudpatrol View Post

Love this! Never would've thought of @Brain in a Jar in that way, but yes, I can totally see it. I've already told him he is VERY easy to talk to, as though we speak the same language too. Hear that @ZNP-TBA, you're a father! Just don't ask who the mother is, things will get awkward, QUICK!
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

~Always, an Enthusiastic_Dreamer
    Likes Lord Lavender, ZNP-TBA, Cloudpatrol liked this post

Love this! Never would've thought of @Brain in a Jar in that way, but yes, I can totally see it. I've already told him he is VERY easy to talk to, as though we speak the same language too. Here that @ZNP-TBA, you're a father! Just don't ask who the mother is, things will get awkward, QUICK!
    I am a virgin birth mixed from the DNA of Dreamer and Z to create the ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ (The great sleeper). Dreamer have you been naughty with Z and given birth to me?. Confess now.
    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Love this! Never would've thought of @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/30122.html" target="_blank">Brain in a Jar</a> in that way, but yes, I can totally see it. I've already told him he is VERY easy to talk to, as though we speak the same language too. Hear that @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/25403.html" target="_blank">ZNP-TBA</a>, you're a father! Just don't ask who the mother is, things will get awkward, QUICK!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

@Brain in a Jar should be typed ENP-X or, an empanada, wait what? Where'd that come from? Oh I know, the bakery down the street is having a special on Latin American brain.

I'm being stupid, I'll stop.
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

Likes Lord Lavender, Cloudpatrol liked this post

@Brain in a Jar should be typed ENP-X or, an empanada, wait what? Where'd that come from? Oh I know, the bakery down the street is having a special on Latin American brain.

I'm being stupid, I'll stop.
    Hey i should be ENP as i am not some creepy medium person like those ESPs. On a serious note do i seem more Fi/Te or Ti/Fe. I lean the latter. Hey you cant spell enterpnere without ENTP so i should sell you Latin American Brain. Si qouttare jualo halpo jose.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Hey i should be ENP as i am not some creepy medium person like those ESPs. On a serious note do i seem more Fi/Te or Ti/Fe. I lean the latter. Hey you cant spell enterpnere without ENTP so i should sell you Latin American Brain. Si qouttare jualo halpo jose.
    I've actually been meaning to umm... Pick your brain, hah! I want to see if you use Fi or Ti. I considered Ti for myself until I found out Fi builds the same networks as Ti does, then it all made sense. Try to get on vent. Ask the mods to help ya out since I sorta forgot how I did it lol. I downloaded the application and was given login info as far as I remember.
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

Likes Lord Lavender liked this post

Yeah you're either ISFJ or INTP there is no in between. Personally you might be ISFJ. I think you act a lot on inferior Ne.

- - - Updated - - -

I have to call you out dreamer, you're no Se dom