User Tag List

First 171571621661669670671672673681721 Last

Results 6,701 to 6,710 of 7271

  1. #6701
    blessblessblessblessing human garbage asynartetic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    10,499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuu View Post
    Oh, I suppose that is a slightly bigger deal... not much.

    Point still stands; a lot of people play the "No fucks card" so hard that it is very obvious hey do gives some amount of fucks. I know that many people don't believe my type. And some things about their reasoning push a few of my buttons but other than that I do not care. I know myself better than anyone and that is what we call confidence.
    I'd guess about 99 percent of people do in fact have fucks to give; some are just better at hiding it.
    Likes Dreamer, Video liked this post

  2. #6702
    Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    3,989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    I just think it's good to question everything...always. So I'm glad you are (although I didn't see you doing that here right now...I thought I saw someone else but I'm on my phone so maybe not)
    I've just been taking everything in as it comes. I posed my own questions to @Brain in a Jar, which I hope he comes back to me with *nudge nudge* For all I know, he did respond. I'm just going in order through this thread as I'm on my phone, distracting myself from work haha.
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt


    ~Always, an Enthusiastic_Dreamer
    Likes Starry liked this post

  3. #6703
    Natural Born Actor Lord Lavender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    3,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    I've just been taking everything in as it comes. I posed my own questions to @Brain in a Jar, which I hope he comes back to me with *nudge nudge* For all I know, he did respond. I'm just going in order through this thread as I'm on my phone, distracting myself from work haha.
    If i missed anything let me know. I probably did as there is so much activity going on i probably missed something. Anyway I have a couple of statements regarding my Ne-Fe beheaviours and which one is more like it? In other words is my Fe serving my Ne or is Ne serving my Fe?

    "I love engaging in Ne banter as you can see on the ENFP/INTJ fetish thread but I was doing it mostly to amuse Gentleman Jack and myself plus build up a friendship with him. I had tonnes of fun myself as well. (I would say Ne is leading there as it is mostly Ne with a underlying Fe mutative (Build a relationship with another person and amuse them to make them happy).

    "I get a feeling of exhilaration from entertaining and joining in a group with all random Ne stuff going around but at the same time I also want to be seen as the clever and funny guy and if I am say hosting and the environment is not energetic and happy enough for me I will get annoyed".

    "I love sharing new ideas with others, For example when I first found out about MBTI I went around telling everyone about it as it really interested me and I wanted to share that energy with others to hopefully build relationships with them and have fun".
    "
    Love and friendship is the best thing in life


    Paradoxically being adult as society dictates it is childish as it is childish and immature to assume that things are too childish in the first place


    A bored mind is one of the most unprediable things in the universe





    "Was once a Brainy Cat"
    Likes Dreamer liked this post

  4. #6704
    Tabula Rasa Lady Lazarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    I just think it's good to question everything...always. So I'm glad you are (although I didn't see you doing that here right now...I thought I saw someone else but I'm on my phone so maybe not)
    I think it's kind of strange that a lot of other people don't think people in general of all things should be questioned and thought about critically but I also think it explains a lot of the world to me at this point. Man as the majority must really be something likened to humble underneath it all to think himself unworthy of investigation or complexity. But perhaps that last bit is too presumptuous.
    I was the shadow of the waxwing slain
    By the false azure in the windowpane;
    I was the smudge of ashen fluff — and I
    Lived on, flew on, in the reflected sky.


    Johari/Nohari
    Likes Starry, Chanaynay liked this post

  5. #6705
    Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    3,989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anaximander View Post
    If anything, I'd expect a percentage of N type members greater than the percentage on overall society.
    Oh absolutely. We are dealing with theory here after all. And of course sensors can and do appreciate theory, in my experience, they just put less importance in it and therefore spend less time in it. On this site, I don't expect the general population statistics of type to be represented here as well.
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt


    ~Always, an Enthusiastic_Dreamer
    Likes asynartetic liked this post

  6. #6706
    Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    3,989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brain in a Jar View Post
    If i missed anything let me know. I probably did as there is so much activity going on i probably missed something. By the way here my cogntive function test results below. Do they fit well would you guys say. Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use) extraverted Sensing (Se) ********************* (21.4) limited use introverted Sensing (Si) ********************* (21.5) limited use extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************************** (50.8) excellent use introverted Intuiting (Ni) ****************************** (30.6) good use extraverted Thinking (Te) ********************** (22.4) limited use introverted Thinking (Ti) **************************************** (41) excellent use extraverted Feeling (Fe) ******************************************* (43.7) excellent use introverted Feeling (Fi) ******** (8.2) unused
    Totally understandable, there IS a lot of back and forth. Look back to my question regarding which type you admire, not which one you identify with, but which one you know you aren't, but like. Almost like IF could morph into that type for whatever reason, which type would you morph into? Following that question is the why? What about that type do you like?
    Likes Lord Lavender liked this post

  7. #6707
    Natural Born Actor Lord Lavender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    3,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    Totally understandable, there IS a lot of back and forth. Look back to my question regarding which type you admire, not which one you identify with, but which one you know you aren't, but like. Almost like IF could morph into that type for whatever reason, which type would you morph into? Following that question is the why? What about that type do you like?
    If i could morph into any type it would be ExTJ as i envy Te for getting shit done yet admire them as they are generally well respected for males as well. I quite like ESFJ as well as ExxJ appeals to me in general as they are the mover shaker types so to speak plus next to dom Te dom Fe is second best as Fe can be quite a fun function and ENTP as well as i like to the the stereotypical charming nerdy guy (Ne-Fe combo is just a pairing i love to use). I do not identify with ExTJ but what i like about them is that they are well respected, seen as powerful and strong and very masculine types for men. I also like ESTP as they are like the cooler and less awkward version of ENTPs. I have known ESTPs in school and they are well respected. (Sorry if ive rambled a little). In general Fe is something I love to use for fun while I envy detail oreanted and structured people who can keep their shit together. To me it doesn't matter if your forest has a few crooked trees as long as the overall big picture is good.
    Love and friendship is the best thing in life


    Paradoxically being adult as society dictates it is childish as it is childish and immature to assume that things are too childish in the first place


    A bored mind is one of the most unprediable things in the universe





    "Was once a Brainy Cat"

  8. #6708
    Knows your not ENFP Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,784

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ESFJ View Post
    I think it's kind of strange that a lot of other people don't think people in general of all things should be questioned and thought about critically but I also think it explains a lot of the world to me at this point. Man as the majority must really be something likened to humble underneath it all to think himself unworthy of investigation or complexity. But perhaps that last bit is too presumptuous.

    ^^This passage really moves me and I've been sitting here for the longest time searching for the right words to express what I want to say in response. I guess I'll just say that...I see you especially being subject to the SFJ stereotypes with members constantly wanting to retype you...as what? Some Fi type...because of those edgy avatars right...

    And yet it doesn't get more Fe than what is written above. This is the Fe...idk...to me it is an extending of humanity to others rather than handling them with suspicion and paranoia ...right here. Thank you so much for this.
    Likes Lady Lazarus liked this post

  9. #6709
    corona Hawthorne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp
    Posts
    2,029

    Default

    This is my favorite thread on the whole entire site.

  10. #6710
    Knows your not ENFP Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,784

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anaximander View Post
    If anything, I'd expect a percentage of N type members greater than the percentage on overall society.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    Oh absolutely. We are dealing with theory here after all. And of course sensors can and do appreciate theory, in my experience, they just put less importance in it and therefore spend less time in it. On this site, I don't expect the general population statistics of type to be represented here as well.

    While I agree that this site may in fact be more attractive to Ns...I would attribute it to the same reason this site appears to attract a higher than what-is-found-in-the-normal-population number of sx doms...namely...internal conflict. In other words, I reject the notion that Ss place a lesser value on theory as a whole (and I'm glad I caught your post ED because I almost posted this same sentiment with only Anaximander's quote which would have looked like I was talking over you so phew). This has just been my personal observation.
    Likes Yama, Video liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. TypeCentral Members Psychoanalyze Your Avatar for Free
    By ThatsWhatHeSaid in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 7192
    Last Post: Yesterday, 11:14 PM
  2. TypeCentral Members- Casting Call as Disney Characters
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 272
    Last Post: 02-12-2018, 06:01 PM
  3. Replies: 126
    Last Post: 03-22-2016, 08:15 AM
  4. TypeCentral Members- Cast them as musicians
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 09-21-2015, 04:35 PM
  5. It's a mystery. (moved from Mistyped MBTIC Members)
    By entropie in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 06:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO