Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Brain in a Jar View Post
    The general idea here is that i am a high Fe shapeshifter who can change properties of themselves to fit other types. A few people think i am a ESFJ squeezing every single drop of Ne out to appeal to the Fe image of being ENTP. (I gotta go guys for about half an hour, i will be back shortly )
    If this were true, of you being a shapeshifter in the way you describe, I'd suggest that is evidence of Ne/Fe not Fe/Ne. In your example, Fe is in the service of Ne as Ne guides your interaction with people and allows you to pick up on what exactly the social environment requires. It's not that you abide by this but you "play the game". Also a sign of your So strength. In my perception of you, you seem to be the type that can walk up to just about any social group, the nerds, the jocks, etc, figure them out, read the situation, then blend in by becoming one of them. If Fe were leading the charge, you would be less fluid and your Ne instead, would be in service of your Fe thereby allowing you to shapeshift your values and delivery to the group. Fe still holds its values, that isn't Fi specific. It's figuring out HOW you shapeshift and what function is leading what.

Everything was far more certain and clear in my head but I lost my train of thought mid way through so out came this garbage
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

~Always, an Enthusiastic_Dreamer
    Likes Lord Lavender liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

How dare members suggest other members are ESFJ!!!!

(Actually why are people typing others at all? It's hurtful.)

Lyle the Zombiecorn Lord Lavender's Avatar
    MBTI
    LORD
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    If this were true, of you being a shapeshifter in the way you describe, I'd suggest that is evidence of Ne/Fe not Fe/Ne. In your example, Fe is in the service of Ne as Ne guides your interaction with people and allows you to pick up on what exactly the social environment requires. It's not that you abide by this but you "play the game". Also a sign of your So strength. In my perception of you, you seem to be the type that can walk up to just about any social group, the nerds, the jocks, etc, figure them out, read the situation, then blend in by becoming one of them. If Fe were leading the charge, you would be less fluid and your Ne instead, would be in service of your Fe thereby allowing you to shapeshift your values and delivery to the group. Fe still holds its values, that isn't Fi specific. It's figuring out HOW you shapeshift and what function is leading what.

Everything was far more certain and clear in my head but I lost my train of thought mid way through so out came this garbage
    I do have a very intuitive grasp of the dynamics in a social group. I got on with jocks, nerds, outcasts, goths, teachers pets e.t.c as i had a very intuitive grasp of what was required to meld with the group. You assesment of me being able to meld with any group is not wrong at all .
    Likes asynartetic liked this post

Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    How dare members suggest other members are ESFJ!!!!

(Actually why are people typing others at all? It's hurtful.)
    I just get the sense that ISFJ and ESFJ typing have become a sort of recent fad to combat the disproportionate number of intuitives on the forum, as though the percentages here need to directly reflect the percentages as seen in the broader, societal scope where indeed, SFJs dominate by far. I hope that that bias isn't being unfairly placed on members here seeking to discover their type, in order to correct this "wrong". Then again, I realize it is also MY personal bias, to go against this bias I perceive... So hey, what do you do? Fighting a bias with a bias. It's impossible to be absolutely objective here. That's partially where my fascination with NTJs come from, even though they carry with them their own bias. I'm just idealizing the idea of bias free objectivity really. Oh boy, I need to get back to work. This is so fascinating though ahh!!
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

~Always, an Enthusiastic_Dreamer
    Likes Lord Lavender, Starry, asynartetic liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    Duno None

Quote Originally Posted by misfortuneteller View Post
    I don't have to do anything.
    Like constantly respond to arguments in which neither side stands to gain anything?
    See, someone who truly gives no fucks would just move on. You clearly want something or would have washed your hands of this pointless argument. The whole " Lone wolf" act doesn't work if you keep coming back to prove that you don't need anyone/thing.
    Likes Dreamer, Lord Lavender liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

I just get the sense that ISFJ and ESFJ typing have become a sort of recent fad to combat the disproportionate number of intuitives on the forum, as though the percentages here need to directly reflect the percentages as seen in the broader, societal scope where indeed, SFJs dominate by far. I hope that that bias isn't being unfairly placed on members here seeking to discover their type, in order to correct this "wrong". Then again, I realize it is also MY personal bias, to go against this bias I perceive... So hey, what do you do? Fighting a bias with a bias. It's impossible to be absolutely objective here. That's partially where my fascination with NTJs come from, even though they carry with them their own bias. I'm just idealizing the idea of bias free objectivity really. Oh boy, I need to get back to work. This is so fascinating though ahh!!

I just think it's good to question everything...always. So I'm glad you are (although I didn't see you doing that here right now...I thought I saw someone else but I'm on my phone so maybe not)
    Likes Yuu, asynartetic, Lady Lazarus, Dreamer liked this post

Lyle the Zombiecorn Lord Lavender's Avatar
    MBTI
    LORD
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Yuu View Post
    Like constantly respond to arguments in which neither side stands to gain anything?
    See, someone who truly gives no fucks would just move on. You clearly want something or would have washed your hands of this pointless argument. The whole " Lone wolf" act doesn't work if you keep coming back to prove that you don't need anyone/thing.
    A comment I made towards this person sparked this whole ENTP/ESFJ debate about me believe it or not. I told her off for being an anti-social grouch who wasn't playing nice with others and an another member made a remark that i was more ESFJ than a member named ESFJ and it all started from there. Plus a ninja hen. It was like a snowball.
    Likes Yuu liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    Duno None

A comment i made towards this person sparked this whole ENTP/ESFJ debate about me believe it or not. I told her off for being a anti-social grouch who wasn't playing nice with others and a another member made a remark that i was more ESFJ than a member named ESFJ and it all started from there.
    Oh, I suppose that is a slightly bigger deal... not much.

Point still stands; a lot of people play the "No fucks card" so hard that it is very obvious hey do gives some amount of fucks. I know that many people don't believe my type. And some things about their reasoning push a few of my buttons but other than that I do not care. I know myself better than anyone and that is what we call confidence.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    639 so/sp
    Socionics
    LII

Plus a ninja hen. It was like a snowball.
    Here's the ninja hen
    I just took the ball to express a doubt of mine. Woops.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so
    Socionics
    LII Ti

If anything, I'd expect a percentage of N type members greater than the percentage on overall society.