Results 6,681 to 6,690 of 7271

Natural Born Actor Lord Lavender's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

I am thinking of changing my type to ESFJ and see if the Fe skyrockets. An example of an ESFJ that looks like a ENxP at first is Sponge bob. He is often typed as ENFP but his Fe is everywhere. The general idea here is that i am very strong in the Ne-Fe. I am pretty much the stereotypical xNTP nerd in real life but we all know that shapeshifters exist and i am probably one.
    Love and friendship is the best thing in life

Paradoxically being adult as society dictates it is childish as it is childish and immature to assume that things are too childish in the first place

A bored mind is one of the most erratic things in the universe

Likes Dreamer liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    LSE Si

Quote Originally Posted by Anaximander View Post
    I'm not ruling out ENTP, it still seems like a good possibility.

I know it looks like we're ganging up on him but it's sort of a rite of passage for members and I think a lot of us will be called out at least once in our time here; it's healthy to consider other types. Maybe he already has considered ESFJ and decided ENTP was a better fit--if so, good, if not, I think ESFJ is worth looking at. They can "vibe" similarly to ENxPs, especially the "intellectual" ESFJs. Quotation marks used not because I think intellectual ESFJs aren't the norm, but because it's a facet of their personalities that isn't always at the forefront and often goes overlooked as a result.

Either way I think there's a lot of Ne usage as I see a lot of pattern recognition and definitely a capacity for trans-contextual thinking with @Brain in a Jar.
    Oh I'm not saying that this is unfair or that you guys are ganging up on them, just that I have noticed many ENxPs on the site get a general "You might be a ESFJ" comment from time to time. Sometimes it's really baseless but other times (like this one) it's a reasonably fair conclusion to make.

I am now way more interested in Brain's enneagram. I made a thread about it a while ago (I would link but right now I am on mobile), but the fact that Brain has Fe in his function stack, as well as 2 in his tritype, and so/sx as his instinctual variant is intriguing to me. Something has to be off, no? One of those factors is enhancing the other.
    MBTI: Te = Ne > Ni = Si > Fi > Se > Fe > Ti
    Enneagram: 2w3 - 8w7 - 7w8 (The Humanitarian)
    Zodiac: Aries-Taurus Cusp Sun, Scorpio Moon, Gemini Rising
    Holland Code: Enterprising > Social > Artistic = Conventional = Investigative > Realistic
    Potter House: Slytherin

Johari · Sunshine · Nohari
    Likes Dreamer, Lord Lavender, asynartetic liked this post

Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Brain in a Jar View Post
    I am thinking of changing my type to ESFJ and see if the Fe skyrockets. An example of an ESFJ that looks like a ENxP at first is Sponge bob. He is often typed as ENFP but his Fe is everywhere. The general idea here is that i am very strong in the Ne-Fe. I am pretty much the stereotypical xNTP nerd in real life but we all know that shapeshifters exist and i am probably one.
    Have fun exploring the ESFJ typing Brain

I like to explore other types in this manner and some feel OK after a while, and others just feel so gross to me seeing up there under my avi. Speaking of types... Should change that ESFP. Almost forgot it was up there!
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

~Always, an Enthusiastic_Dreamer
    Likes Lord Lavender liked this post

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    Totally agree, the Ne is definitely there, and I don't think it's forced or fabricated either. So far he seems to only use it as a way to socialize with people, at least his latest posts are obvious of this. This leads me to lean towards Ne being his first extroverted function, not second as say, an ESFJ. Just an initial thought though.

And as far as the "right of passage", ugh, that was a doozy. I could've done without mine. In the very least, I am now more sure than ever of my type because of the ordeal. But wow, there must be some better initiation to the site haha
    Using Ne feels as natural as say sleeping is for a sloth or as natural as spheres are across the universe. On the other hand i sometimes have to force the Fe through like say swallowing chewing gum as it is something you do have to force yourself to do to some extent.

Paradoxically being adult as society dictates it is childish as it is childish and immature to assume that things are too childish in the first place

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Hey guys i know a good example of clear forced Ne. Read up the member of @Peter Pan and just read the word salads his posts are. He is clearly fabicrating Ne and i dont read like that. He is like those guys who on the first day in a new country act over the top of the stertoypes according to their culture.

blessblessblessblessing human garbage asynartetic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    as far as the "right of passage", ugh, that was a doozy. I could've done without mine. In the very least, I am now more sure than ever of my type because of the ordeal. But wow, there must be some better initiation to the site haha
    I've been through it a few times. It used to bother me when I wasn't asking to be typed and people felt the need to mention me, at which point it seemed like everyone else would then pile on and throw in their two cent opinions that I didn't even ask for. Evee used to like calling me out, but that's because I was frequently mistyping as ridiculous types that were obvious to most people here except for me. I went through my special INFJ snowflake stage because any introverted, awkward person with an ounce of creativity and foresight thinks they're an INFJ based on type descriptions (even with a basic knowledge of JCF it can be easy to convince oneself of dominant Ni usage) until they meet real INFJs. I've also been called most types by now. Now I realize that anyone who lists a type, whether correct or incorrect, is making themselves a candidate for mention in this thread whether they like it or not.

It can be a humbling experience, especially when we have convinced ourselves of a particular type. Doing the research and leg work, extensive self-analysis, maybe feeling like you've found your own species whenever you read like-typed individuals' writings or watch their videos, feeling like you have unlocked an important aspect of yourself and given it name and classification, only to have someone casually say "nope" is still kind of annoying, although only when they say "nope" but refuse to really say why (and, yes, I am guilty of this a lot in the past, so now I try to say WHY when I mention someone, and usually only do it to people who are already being discussed in said thread). If they offer at least some form of explanation for their reasoning, then I respect their effort and will consider that new slice of perspective as it adds a missing piece to a greater panorama. It might be a piece that led that person to suggest the wrong overall type, but that piece might still lead me to see where I have incorrectly placed or misread other pieces of the bigger picture.

Someone called me out no more than 2 weeks ago, even though I don't even list my type anymore. At this point it doesn't bother me, I find it amusing and sometimes people suggest an angle or facet that I simply overlooked or failed to consider.

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Quote Originally Posted by sarcasmsunshine View Post
    Oh I'm not saying that this is unfair or that you guys are ganging up on them, just that I have noticed many ENxPs on the site get a general "You might be a ESFJ" comment from time to time. Sometimes it's really baseless but other times (like this one) it's a reasonably fair conclusion to make.

I am now way more interested in Brain's enneagram. I made a thread about it a while ago (I would link but right now I am on mobile), but the fact that Brain has Fe in his function stack, as well as 2 in his tritype, and so/sx as his instinctual variant is intriguing to me. Something has to be off, no? One of those factors is enhancing the other.
    The traits here are like a hot tropical ocean for hurricane formantion however instead of hurricanes all these traits are perfect for some one who radiates Fe.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Brain in a Jar View Post
    Using Ne feels as natural as say sleeping is for a sloth or as natural as spheres are across the universe. On the other hand i sometimes have to force the Fe through like say swallowing chewing gum as it is something you do have to force yourself to do to some extent.
    If Ne is natural and Fe is less natural, then why are you considering ESFJ? The only thing is that you might have the definitions wrong though.
    "Avoid getting too preoccupied thinking about what you’re going to do, to actually do it."
    — Rachel Wolchin

johari
    nohari

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Smilephantomhive View Post
    If Ne is natural and Fe is less natural, then why are you considering ESFJ? The only thing is that you might have the definitions wrong though.
    The general idea here is that i am a high Fe shapeshifter who can change properties of themselves to fit other types. A few people think i am a ESFJ squeezing every single drop of Ne out to appeal to the Fe image of being ENTP. (I gotta go guys for about half an hour, i will be back shortly )

blessblessblessblessing human garbage asynartetic's Avatar

Someone on youtube suggested Megyn Kelly as a good example of a highly intelligent ESFJ.
    Likes Lord Lavender, Yama liked this post