First 167567617657665666667668669677717 Last

Results 6,661 to 6,670 of 7346

Professonal Wierdo Lord Lavender's Avatar
    MBTI
    xSFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Ruling out "dickhead" as a possible username is not a guarantee that no one will ever call you one. And your punctuation remedy seems more like a chemistry lesson, not a bad investment of time, actually.
    After all what the chemical nazis can do is far worse than the grammar nazis as a grammar nazi will just annoy you to death while a chemistry nazi can like burn you to death or put alkali metals into oil concentration camps (This is for the best). Hey dont get any ideas green peace to blow up oil rigs with alkali metal bombs as the oil spill will make the weapons ineffective plus you would be hammering the nail through the wood by doing this as you would be getting what you dont want (The nail not in the wood) plus the damage is done (Nail has made a hole).
    9w8 7w6 3w4

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Brain in a Jar View Post
    After all what the chemical nazis can do is far worse than the grammar nazis as a grammar nazi will just annoy you to death while a chemistry nazi can like burn you to death or put alkali metals into oil concentration camps (This is for the best). Hey dont get any ideas green peace to blow up oil rigs with alkali metal bombs as the oil spill will make the weapons ineffective plus you would be hammering the nail through the wood by doing this as you would be getting what you dont want (The nail not in the wood) plus the damage is done (Nail has made a hole).
    If you are focusing on chemical attacks, you are missing the boat. One of the two elements you mentioned makes an outstanding laser.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    xSFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    If you are focusing on chemical attacks, you are missing the boat. One of the two elements you mentioned makes an outstanding laser.
    Still rubbing it in about the laser business . Silicon is a good laser element. Im not sure about titanium but i can say you INTJs cannot make lasers as you lack Si and Ti while these are both materials i have access to as an ENTP plus i can add Neon for decoration just to boast that i can make chaos and destruction look pretty. Hey I can see the Ne vs Ni differences here. I am vomiting all over you with Ne then you are collecting the vomit and directing it back to me in a high pressure stream.
    9w8 7w6 3w4

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    639 so/sp
    Socionics
    LII

I'm seriously reconsidering ESFJ for you, @Brain in a Jar. You are getting less and less Ne-Ti as your posts go on. Generally also your decisions when typing others aren't Ne-Ti driven, but more vibe/avatar/I'm still trying to understand driven.
    No offense in what I'm gonna say, but I'm also considering the fact that you could be modifying your behaviour by the MBTI profile you get in that period. When you were typed INTP you acted way more reflecting and logical, that's what's making you hard to type.

*disappears in a cloud of smoke*
    Likes Lord Lavender, magpie liked this post

MBTI
    xSFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by apathylex View Post
    I'm seriously reconsidering ESFJ for you, @Brain in a Jar. You are getting less and less Ne-Ti as your posts go on. Generally also your decisions when typing others aren't Ne-Ti driven, but more vibe/avatar/I'm still trying to understand driven.
    No offense in what I'm gonna say, but I'm also considering the fact that you could be modifying your behaviour by the MBTI profile you get in that period. When you were typed INTP you acted way more reflecting and logical, that's what's making you hard to type.

*disappears in a cloud of smoke*
    Masks are a very Ne-Fe thing so I think i can put on INTP, ISFJ, ESFJ and ENTP masks as the situation fits.
    9w8 7w6 3w4

Knows the best words asynartetic's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w9 so
    Socionics
    LII Ti

@Brain in a Jar is a socionics alpha; extrovert

Now, I would not rule out extraverted feeling as the dominant. Smart? Curious? Fascinated by the what-ifs that arise in discussions of both abstracts and concretes?

These traits would not be unique to ENTP; they can and are often ESFJ "off duty" traits, especially prominent in gifted and/or well-developed ESFJs.
    Likes Methylene, Lord Lavender liked this post

Deleted Account

I dunno where you guys are getting high Fe from @Brain in a Jar. They seem like they have a healthy tert Fe.

Y'all are crazy. Every time someone has social prowess, someone shouts ESFJ. Other types can be nice, friendly, and people oriented too! The trait is not FJ exclusive!
    Likes Lord Lavender, Dreamer liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by sarcasmsunshine View Post
    I dunno where you guys are getting high Fe from @Brain in a Jar. They seem like they have a healthy tert Fe.

Y'all are crazy. Every time someone has social prowess, someone shouts ESFJ. Other types can be nice, friendly, and people oriented too! The trait is not FJ exclusive!
    As well pointed out by apathylex, Jar changes his behavior in order to fit his current/desired typological profile. At this time, this behavior is a caricature of Ne, based upon the mark the thing has left within his jar. The archetypal Ne gathered from reading many an xNTP description and refining them into this. This is his perception of what a Ne dom is. Which is the definition of Si I agree with myself. The Si is natural and not something he is showing us via billboard advertisement, but something we can pick up on ourselves. Meaning that in direct juxtaposition to the Si, the Ne is forced.

Additionally, his primary mode of interaction with his environment is based upon exacting his influence upon it, as very cleanly exhibited by his influence based statements and "mask wearing" (a statement so exaggerated and "buzzword" in nature, I do hope it begins my precious witch hunts anew) behaviors also intended to influence, not in the truly and purely exploratory MO fluidly expressed by the Pe dom. Which all aligns with the parameters for Fe I most agree on. Fe as the alignment of the internal and external. Movement of one or the other.

I didn't in actuality base anything on his "social prowess" (I wouldn't put things that way actually.) of itself, aside from my original excuse to tease him.

I would also peg him as a 2, originally I suspected 9 because my people do this sort of clinging to an identity thing with MBTI as well but ultimately I do get the sense that Jarvis is more direct, expansive, and effusive than my ilk about his attempts to be loved.

Of course he is free to be whatever he needs to be and all this is said without inflection. I think this behavior is perfectly understandable in someone very young especially.
    Likes Merced, Dreamer, Lord Lavender, magpie, Yama and 1 others liked this post

Deleted Account

Quote Originally Posted by ESFJ View Post
    As well pointed out by apathylex, Jar changes his behavior in order to fit his current/desired typological profile. At this time, this behavior is a caricature of Ne, based upon the mark the thing has left within his jar. The archetypal Ne gathered from reading many an xNTP description and refining them into this. This is his perception of what a Ne dom is. Which is the definition of Si I agree with myself. The Si is natural and not something he is showing us via billboard advertisement, but something we can pick up on ourselves. Meaning that in direct juxtaposition to the Si, the Ne is forced.

Additionally, his primary mode of interaction with his environment is based upon exacting his influence upon it, as very cleanly exhibited by his influence based statements and "mask wearing" (a statement so exaggerated and "buzzword" in nature, I do hope it begins my precious witch hunts anew) behaviors also intended to influence, not in the truly and purely exploratory MO fluidly expressed by the Pe dom. Which all aligns with the parameters for Fe I most agree on. Fe as the alignment of the internal and external. Movement of one or the other.

I didn't in actuality base anything on his "social prowess" (I wouldn't put things that way actually.) of itself, aside from my original excuse to tease him.

I would also peg him as a 2, originally I suspected 9 because my people do this sort of clinging to an identity thing with MBTI as well but ultimately I do get the sense that Jarvis is more direct, expansive, and effusive than my ilk about his attempts to be loved.

Of course he is free to be whatever he wants and all this is said without inflection. I think this behavior is perfectly understandable in someone very young especially.
    The 'mask-wearing' part is a really good point, but if anything, your description of Brain makes them sound like a sassy ISFJ. If Fe is their dominant function, I fail to see their inferior Ti.

Maybe the 2-dom is what is making their tertiary Fe seem more prevelant than it is? After all, they are a so/sx.
    Likes Lady Lazarus liked this post

MBTI
    xNTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Of course, people are doubting my type. This isn't a surprise.
    CHOOSE THE PATH THEY'LL NEVER TAKE

5w4 8w9 4w3 sx/sp/so
    Likes Starry liked this post