Results 6,641 to 6,650 of 7392

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by misfortuneteller View Post
    I don't have to do anything.
    Of course you don't.

But this forum is like many things in life, in that you get out what you put in. It's up to you.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    954 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ili Ni

I don't find the topics here very interesting. I think people are too communal here and I don't fit in with that.
    what would you find more interesting? i would like to see some new topics, and if you have some good ideas i would participate (i am sure others would also)... as for people being communal, i assume you mean cliquish... i don't have a real solution for that, but i don't think that Everyone is divided into "private clubs"... *shrugs*
    “The only intelligent tactical response to life’s horror is to laugh defiantly at it.”
    ― søren kierkegaard

“Most men are not wicked... They are sleep-walkers, not evil evildoers.”
    ―franz kafka

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”
    ― kurt vonnegut
    Likes Forever liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Hawthorne View Post
    Not sure about her MBTI type but i'm ~80% confident @misfortuneteller is a 6 core.

I sometimes wonder if @miss fortune is actually a 7 or just an absurdly healthy and well-integrated 8.

I still see more Te dominance than Ni in @ceecee but the overall picture is close enough to work for me.

I think @prplchknz is 2 fixed.

But most importantly, why am I suddenly Fi > Fe?
    I def have some 2 traits in me, i've never been able to figure out my e type.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I don't have to do anything.
    I totally feel you on the topics here being not very interesting. I am here only because of a couple of friends.

If I really wanted topics, I'd go to somewhere like Reddit. Always something new everyday. It's effectively my new newspaper.

And you're right that you don't have to do anything (here). It's why I am only active once a year. I have more interesting things to do, like play World of Warcraft, witty banter with my best friends and/or travel around. Sooner or later you'll look back and think to yourself, "Why did I care so much about what a bunch of pixels think about me?"
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5
    Likes Forever liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

anywayzzzz... back to the original topic

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Hawthorne View Post
    Not sure about her MBTI type but i'm ~80% confident @misfortuneteller is a 6 core.

I sometimes wonder if @miss fortune is actually a 7 or just an absurdly healthy and well-integrated 8.

I still see more Te dominance than Ni in @ceecee but the overall picture is close enough to work for me.

I think @prplchknz is 2 fixed.

But most importantly, why am I suddenly Fi > Fe?
    It's something I've worked on over time to develop. Unhealthy Te in an INTJ or ENTJ is volatile. I already have the e8 issue, I don't need more.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ne

anywayzzzz... back to the original topic
    Based on the fact you have a clear dislike for Fe which is not a bad thing as Fe i love to describe as a steam room. For some people it is warm,comforting and relaxing but for others it is smothering and overly warm plus it can really scald with judgements if you sit in the wrong places . Have you considered IxTJ as you seem too blunt to be an INFP plus i am not seeing any Pe function. "skip me".

ESFJ your comment made me chuckle as you called me Jar Jar. I hope i dont get the nickname Jar Jar Binks around here . I would rather be nicknamed dickhead than Jar Jar Binks.

Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Brain in a Jar View Post
    Based on the fact you have a clear dislike for Fe which is not a bad thing as Fe i love to describe as a steam room. For some people it is warm,comforting and relaxing but for others it is smothering and overly warm plus it can really scald with judgements if you sit in the wrong places . Have you considered IxTJ as you seem too blunt to be an INFP plus i am not seeing any Pe function. "skip me".

ESFJ your comment made me chuckle as you called me Jar Jar. I hope i dont get the nickname Jar Jar Binks around here . I would rather be nicknamed dickhead than Jar Jar Binks.
    I think you are more ESFJ than @ESFJ.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5
    Likes Lord Lavender, Dreamer, Lady Lazarus, Yama liked this post

Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Brain in a Jar View Post

Oh, now the trolls have been awaken. Just throwing it out there, you've just given permission to everyone on the forum to call you dickhead. @dickhead (bam, just tested the tag, no one on the forum is currently named "dickhead") Therefore you may fill that spot.
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

~Always, an Enthusiastic_Dreamer
    Likes Lord Lavender liked this post

Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    Oh, now the trolls have been awaken. Just throwing it out there, you've just given permission to everyone on the forum to call you dickhead. @dickhead (bam, just tested the tag, no one on the forum is currently named "dickhead") Therefore you may fill that spot.
    On second thoughts i prefer Jar Jar Binks as it is like the reverse of my name in a JB instead of BJ (Hey no blowjob jokes here i can see them incoming ) plus i am annoying but hopefully in a endearing way like the brain can be at times so call me Jar Jar Binks if you wish. @Jar Jar Binks