User Tag List

First 154554604644652653654655656664704 Last

Results 6,531 to 6,540 of 7437

Destroyer of Souls Lord Lavender's Avatar
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    Yeah, just as I can fully 100% appreciate how Te users can be frustrating or come across in a hurtful way to Ti users, the Ti scalpel (it's not a laser ) is an absolute terror. So yeah....there's a helluva lot under the Fe, that's for sure. It's just that Fe comes across much smoother in everyday sorts of interactions.
    Te really makes me want to rebel for some reason as it tramples on my Ti sense of logic. (I am like YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO AND THINK I HAVE MY OWN MIND SCREW YOU TE) plus it tramples on my Fe as well. I like to think of Ti/Fe types (Both TPs and FJs) as being like the friendly nurse (She is acting all friendly) but with that nasty looking syringe as being Ti (I am cold, sociopathc and uncaring on the inside). I can act all warm and happy on the outside while being empty and cold on the inside. Like a baked Alaska i can be hot on the outside but on the inside there is no warmth at all.

Enneagram
    4 sp

Quote Originally Posted by Brain in a Jar View Post
    Te really makes me want to rebel for some reason as it tramples on my Ti sense of logic. (I am like YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO AND THINK I HAVE MY OWN MIND SCREW YOU TE) plus it tramples on my Fe as well. I like to think of Ti/Fe types (Both TPs and FJs) as being like the friendly nurse (She is acting all friendly) but with that nasty looking syringe as being Ti (I am cold, sociopathc and uncaring on the inside). I can act all warm and happy on the outside while being empty and cold on the inside. Like a baked Alaska i can be hot on the outside but on the inside there is no warmth at all.
    haha, yeah. There's an infj who I work with and she comes across so sweet and thoughtful and is really pleasant to interact with from a customer perspective but I've also seen the cool side inside and so she's probably one of the few people I work with who I'm wary of,
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    Likes Lord Lavender liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI4 Ni

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    Just another opinion, but my impression as well is Fe, not Te. I think the 'go getter' mode is anything a J would have. INFJ's are very good at executing and being in Go mode (sometimes they have trouble not being in that mode). So I think that's just extroverted judging in general. I think too like others have said, I haven't noticed the Te bluntness. For example, though in my head I don't feel I come across this way, I have gotten more insight into my personality working at starbucks the past 2 yrs than possibly ever, and I get casual commentary referencing my no nonsense bluntness, 'Cascade's gonna tell you if you're doing something wrong', people reference things I say and I'm like...good lord I hope I don't sound mean when I say that, lol, in my head I'm making a neutral work related comment... and so on. I don't think you come across this way in communication. Fe users always come across so nice to me, I never get the matter-of-fact communication sense from them. They just couch their language with much more...deliberate softness? I don't know how you are irl though obviously.
    Maybe I am a Fe Ti user. I think it's the way I present myself is what offends or startles people rather than what I say. I like to dress very P like. Shaggy hair long shirts, jeans, vans. And clothes that say hey I'm different I stand out. Shirts of bands or interests I follow.

However at that moment when someone gives me an odd look. I'm not sure if they're disgusted with me or uncomfortable so often times I am not in a position to say to what makes them best feel so I walk my merry way.

For example 50% off frappacinno for Starbucks gold members last night and the girl asks you know sometimes people get frustrated because they're not actually members and they won't get the discount and I act all innocent like "oh really?" She's like okay well try. And I'm like oh yay! I got the discount.

So later I get my drink it looks super good. Although I was wearing a jacket and a hooded sweatshirt on the back saying "everything is falling apart" when it approaches closing time I get up with the message pointing her way and put my jacket on and sit back down to get all my stuff in my backpack and she says have a goodnight to someone leaving. And then when i am about to go I say good night with a smile and she looks away not smiling saying the same thing with an apathetic voice and refusing to acknowledge me. I was like where did I go wrong? I'm not interested in her I just want to be polite.

So situation #1 she really had to watch that person get out of the restaurant for security reasons.

2: she was thinking something else and said it out of mundanity

3: she doesn't like me and wish I get out of here but didn't want to be blunt about it

4: she thought I did the whole jacket sweater thing as a show off and was annoyed by that (I didn't intend it to) or is jealous

And she's been kind to me in the past

Maybe it's the inconsistency of outward feelings people projects upsets my Ti.

Maybe I still have too little experience with Fe to always get reliable real time feeling out of someone. Maybe I actually I have Fi instead and need to process the event before I actually know what they feel. Or perhaps I just suck at judging. Lol.
    Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end. - John Lennon

ew, peepol
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.
    Likes Starry liked this post

Enneagram
    4 sp

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Maybe I am a Fe Ti user. I think it's the way I present myself is what offends or startles people rather than what I say. I like to dress very P like. Shaggy hair long shirts, jeans, vans. And clothes that say hey I'm different I stand out. Shirts of bands or interests I follow.

However at that moment when someone gives me an odd look. I'm not sure if they're disgusted with me or uncomfortable so often times I am not in a position to say to what makes them best feel so I walk my merry way.

For example 50% off frappacinno for Starbucks gold members last night and the girl asks you know sometimes people get frustrated because they're not actually members and they won't get the discount and I act all innocent like "oh really?" She's like okay well try. And I'm like oh yay! I got the discount.

So later I get my drink it looks super good. Although I was wearing a jacket and a hooded sweatshirt on the back saying "everything is falling apart" when it approaches closing time I get up with the message pointing her way and put my jacket on and sit back down to get all my stuff in my backpack and she says have a goodnight to someone leaving. And then when i am about to go I say good night with a smile and she looks away not smiling saying the same thing with an apathetic voice and refusing to acknowledge me. I was like where did I go wrong? I'm not interested in her I just want to be polite.

So situation #1 she really had to watch that person get out of the restaurant for security reasons.

2: she was thinking something else and said it out of mundanity

3: she doesn't like me and wish I get out of here but didn't want to be blunt about it

4: she thought I did the whole jacket sweater thing as a show off and was annoyed by that (I didn't intend it to) or is jealous

And she's been kind to me in the past

Maybe it's the inconsistency of outward feelings people projects upsets my Ti.

Maybe I still have too little experience with Fe to always get reliable real time feeling out of someone. Maybe I actually I have Fi instead and need to process the event before I actually know what they feel. Or perhaps I just suck at judging. Lol.
    Well I don't know, but re your scenario, it could have been any of those things. Or - I can say Fi users aren't 'consistent' in outward feelings/behaviors, so maybe she's an Fi user and the fact she's usually kind and wasn't last night could very well just be her mood last night.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints

breaking out of my cocoon SearchingforPeace's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE None

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    An update is that often Te are fast learners is because they can disregard irrelevant facts and move on whereas Ti users are like no if I throw out the fact my logic no longer has consistency and I need fix the hole somehow. Making Ti slower learners but become gifted in analytical abilities.
    Fe is a fast learning mode, especially in combination with Ni. Don't sell yourself short.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archilochus
    The fox knows many things--the hedgehog one big one.
    And I am not a hedgehog......

-------------------

Jesus said "Blessed are the peacemakers" not "blessed are the conflict avoiders.....

9w8 6w5 4w5 sx/so

----------------------

“Orthodoxy means not thinking--not needing to think. Orthodoxy is unconsciousness.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Destroyer of Souls Lord Lavender's Avatar
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by SearchingforPeace View Post
    Fe is a fast learning mode, especially in combination with Ni. Don't sell yourself short.
    Again Ne-Fe and Fe-Si are all good combos for learning quick as with both combos you pick up infomation from the world of people and we all know we learn most things from others. .

Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Oh goodness @Forever! Do you have inferior Ne? :P All those possibilities, and none of them favorable towards you.

I don't know how I'd live if I always thought such things. Though, I'm sure there are times thinking of such outcomes could've prevented some clashes with people in the past. But I just shrug it off and move on.
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

~Always, an Enthusiastic_Dreamer

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    639 so/sp
    Socionics
    LII

Just pointing out a quick thing, it's late and I'll better think about this tomorrow: any function can make you learn faster or quicker depending on what you are studying, how, and a million other factors.

As a Ti/Fe user (well, maybe I'm not, but whatever), I can say that I'm really quick at learning and improvising mathematical demonstrations (I can analyze and internally store information as quick as I get it, it's immediate) while, for example, I need days in order to learn a few history paragraphs (my Ti becomes useless and my factual memory is not that great), and days in order to deeply analyze philosophy. On the other hand I've known some INFPs who are great and much quicker at doing it despite their functions.

Also keep in mind that Fe's an extraverted judging function, so you could actually be confusing some aspects with Te's.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI4 Ni

Quote Originally Posted by SearchingforPeace View Post
    Yes Fe can be fast learning in it's own way than Te. As Fe is extraverted in orientation to the world of feelings, it learns the gravity of social situations and dynamics much likelier.

I just need to work on what I can do for myself. I just have a repulsion for looking like everyone else. Pride to say it simply. I know I'll never be entirely original but it's unexplainable and it has been that way since I was a child.
    Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end. - John Lennon